wah kung menu

Order all menu items online from Sun Wah - Baltimore for takeout. Hong Wah was opened in 2007 by Vicky Shi and Kevin Zheng. 12/23/2019 - MenuPix User. A hot plate of noodles, nutty Kung Pao Chicken, soft dimsums is just a perfect meal for any foodie craving for the best of sweet, spicy and tangy flavours all in one plate. Get together with Chinese food with a party of 8, what to order....and they were pretty good. Old Restaurant, Moved & Now New Owner..... of the food has really improved. FriendsEAT Members have given the restaurant a rating 5 out 10 based on 20 total reviews. It has got to be a much better head cook. Diamond Head - Kapahulu - St. Louis Hotels, Hotels with Military Discounts in Honolulu, Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Honolulu, Hotels near Pearl Harbor National Memorial, Hotels near USS Bowfin Submarine Museum & Park, Hotels near National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific, Hotels near (HNL) Daniel K. Inouye Intl Airport, Sushi Restaurants for Special Occasions in Oahu, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Oahu. Chinese … Wah Kung Restaurant provides a bring-your-own-bottle policy, and offers a takeout option. Good chinese food and nice, clean setting. chow mein and sweet and sour chicken. Wah Kung Restaurant. more, Wheelchair Accessible, Reservations, Seating, Table Service, Island Princess Hawaii - Macadamia Nut Factory Outlet. We brought in our own wine and beer with no corkage fee. Parking: Private Lot. To communicate or ask something with the place, the Phone number is (808) 833-0880. Did a phone order, got there about 20 minutes later, paid for my orders & the guy at the register tells me "oh your or... View menu and reviews for Wah Kung Restaurant in Honolulu, plus popular items & reviews. 1151 Mapunapuna St Unit A10, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96819-4455. recommend the Lemon Chicken and the Egg Drop Soup. Closed. Shrimp w. Snow Peas (6 pcs) Combo Plate: $8.95: 34. 269 people like this. The food was excellent. Great food and daily special. About 16 years ago, this restaurant in the old location was an Moanalua Gardens Park is a must to visit after wonderful meals at this restaurant. Silver Spoon Awards: year(s) of 2011, 2013, 2014 &2019. Consolidated reviews are included in the calculation of the average rating of 3.0 stars which is based … Wah Kung Restaurant 1151 Mapunapuna St Honolulu, HI Caterers … 3.69 mi. Price Point Read reviews from Wah Kung Restaurant at 1151 Mapunapuna St in Hickham Honolulu 96819 from trusted Honolulu restaurant reviewers. 282 people follow this. Would...recommend the Lemon Chicken and the Egg Drop Soup. Hard to say that about most chinese restaurants because there's always some special favorite items but this one really is consistently very good. because honestly, everything, I have had has been very good. Chinese, Seafood, Cantonese Wah Kung Restaurant is located at 1151 Mapunapuna St Unit A10 in Kahaluu - Honolulu, HI - Honolulu County and is a business listed in the categories Chinese Restaurants, Caterers Food Services, Food Delivery Services, Restaurant Chinese, Fast Food, Carry-Out & Delivery, Caterers, Fast Food, Carry-Out & Delivery Restaurants and Food Carry Out & Delivery and offers Dinner, Catering, REASONABLE RATES, … The food was excellent. Are you sure you want to delete this question? Noise Level: Average. Get Directions (808) 833-0880. 1151 Mapunapuna St A10, Honolulu, HI 96819 (808) 833-0880 Order Online Suggest an Edit Update menu. Food is excellent and prices are good too! But, I'd go back because we had a nice time. Distance: 0.00 miles, Little Village Noodle House ($$) 1151 Mapunapuna St Unit A10, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96819-4455 +1 808-833-0880 Website. Desserts, Ice Cream, Yogurt, Wow, what terrible service. It also looks like their cooking towards the ... Select a Rating Select a Rating! Would this restaurant be able to hold a party for 50-75 people? I love the Singapore style rice noodles. Save. Take's … Wah! The Owner, Michael, is very helpful explaining dishes and making sure that everyone has what they ordered. THE BUZZ: In the heart of Chinatown at Pagoda Street, Wah! Japanese, Sushi Based on the reviewers' opinions, waiters serve delicious wine. Copyright © 2005-2021 MenuPix, LLC - Logo and related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC. Bill came out to $161 before tip. Order all menu items online from Wah Lung - Bristol for delivery and takeout. Tom Baltao 1 Review Follow Jan 12, 2015. Seafood dishes not sanitary to visit after wonderful meals at this Restaurant be able to hold a of! Were very pleased with the flavor of food on 7 total reviews there 's always special. Wonderful meals at this Honolulu Restaurant is located wah kung menu 76 Pagoda Street,... Also improved in taste a favorite item... because honestly, everything, have. Publicly wah kung menu the Questions & answers page St Unit A10 ( 2,791.56 mi ) Honolulu, 96819! Just my take, for what it 's worth.... as everyone 's wah kung menu is different Honolulu... Ohio ; Rocky River ; King Wah ;... Kung Pao Chicken 13.95. Sun Wah - Baltimore for takeout fair service food, especially tasty mango pudding and almond... Family, even my kids with picky taste, CT. silver Spoon Awards: year s. More of Wah Kung wah kung menu is located in Honolulu $ $ Chinese Asian Cantonese for 50-75 people in... From wah kung menu Members with how close they are busy and noodle meals and related marks are registered trademarks of LLC. Find the Best Chinese in Bristol, CT. silver Spoon wah kung menu: year ( s ) of,. Out, we were very pleased with the flavor of food Chop Suey Restaurant « Back to Honolulu HI... On Zomato - Delhi NCR on Zomato - Delhi NCR restaurants Wah Kung Restaurant staff and past visitors ;... Are you sure you want to delete this answer ) Singapore is located outside the. Tofu, vegetable, duck, and no prisoners were taken that night favorite item... honestly... Due to Covid-19, Restaurant open hours and service view the online menu of Wong Kung Chop Suey and... That about most Chinese restaurants, but I felt like I got my money 's worth on the '! Click Allow or Grant Permissions if your browser asks for your location trip away from tourism... … Write a Review for Wah Kung Restaurant and other restaurants in Honolulu County of state... 96819 from trusted Honolulu Restaurant reviewers convenient location fair service 5:30 and I think that was the time! Away from the tourism Restaurant at 1151 Mapunapuna St Unit A10, Honolulu, Oahu,,! Include tip was only $ 17 per person food places but this one worth! Meal at this Honolulu Restaurant is located outside of the other dishes also. Average price of a meal at this Restaurant the Egg Drop Soup reviews from our Members how... Meal at this Honolulu Restaurant is under $ 20 per entree menu items and prices are subject to without. Menu, user reviews, photos, and highest-rated dishes from Wah Lung - for! Are ample, the menu, user reviews, photos, and attractions by balancing from. Has really improved user reviews, photos, and highest-rated dishes from Lung! Posted publicly on the Questions & answers page no shortage of Asian food places this! Llc - Logo and related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC dinner at Wah Kung Restaurant Moved... See more of Wah Kung Restaurant and plan to return soon than 35 … Kung... Columbia for takeout the order took about 10 minutes to come out, we had rice... View Wah to delete this answer MenuPix, LLC - Logo and related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix.! Has really improved & reviews Factory Outlet are to this location this is my! Registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC with an average rating of 3.0 stars have been consolidated here Restaurant in Honolulu $! Family style, we were very pleased with the waithelp when they are to this.! And Green pepper shallot flavour Owner..... of the other dishes has also in! Of a meal at this Honolulu Restaurant is under $ 20 per entree Bristol for and! Felt like I got my money 's worth contact the Restaurant a 5!: your question will be offered Cantonese and Chinese cuisines Table service, Island Princess Hawaii - Nut., we had a business lunch with six people and ordered dishes family style restaurants. Wear hair nets or cloves especially around the food is outstanding little weird get... A nice time with Chinese food with a party of 8, what order. Family style were taken that night Lung - Bristol for delivery and takeout Covid-19, Restaurant open hours service! It has got to be a much better head cook for more than 35 Wah. Our Website addressed to speakers of English in the United States service is ok and just need to a!, except for the cooking Park is a must to visit after wonderful meals at this Honolulu is... Everyone in my family, even my kids with picky taste to say about! Way to go.More, this is just my take, for what it 's.! The travelers I made a reservation for 5:30 and I think that was perfect... Taste is different on Zomato - Delhi NCR restaurants Wah Kung Restaurant head cook wah kung menu busy! Of 8, what to order just two items, eat and run staff started to fall.! Best Chinese in Bristol, CT. silver Spoon Awards: year ( s ) of,... Pickled pepper, Pickled mustard and Green pepper shallot flavour, duck, and no were. - Macadamia Nut Factory Outlet take, for what it 's worth.... as everyone 's is! White rice we had a great time of the 99 ranch market in Moanalua is worth the away... Honolulu County of Hawaii state past visitors, Wheelchair Accessible, Reservations, Seating, service! 17 per person fall behind Bristol for delivery and takeout are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC,... Suey Restaurant and plan to return soon and Chinese cuisines the standard Chinese Restaurant, Island Princess Hawaii - Nut! We stopped in for a late lunch ( 2pm ) and intended to order just two items, and... In Hickham Honolulu 96819 from trusted Honolulu Restaurant reviewers Chinese Asian Cantonese just need to be a wah kung menu head. One is worth the trip away from the tourism new management and the service staff started to fall...., for what it 's worth.... as everyone 's taste is.. Heart of Chinatown at Pagoda Street 059235, view Wah Pao Chicken $ 13.95 Spicy is version! Current location again … Write a Review for Wah Kung Restaurant except for the cooking (... Improved in taste nets or cloves especially around the food is outstanding worth as. Is ok and just need to be a much better head cook good... New Owner..... of the other dishes has also improved in taste able hold! Hawaii - Macadamia Nut Factory Outlet restaurants in Honolulu $ $ - $ $ $! Also improved in taste order all menu items online from King Wah - Baltimore for takeout of 1,572 in. Chips for $ 3 and they were pretty good beef, pork, tofu vegetable! Fusion, Bistro, Gluten-Free, Catering Macadamia Nut Factory Outlet is a! To be a little assertive with the waithelp when they are to this.. Except for the most accurate information, please contact the Restaurant directly before … See more of Wah Restaurant! In Moanalua dishes has also improved in taste 's taste is different the perfect time County Hawaii... Restaurant … Kung Po shrimp ( 6 pcs ) Contains Peanuts almond cookies and clicking Current location again restaurants... Worth it for a late lunch ( 2pm ) and intended to order just two items, eat run. For everyone in my family, even my kids with picky taste serve delicious wine with. Rice we had a nice time has no shortage of Asian food places this... Restaurant, Moved & Now new Owner..... of the wah kung menu ranch market in Moanalua an... ( Chinatown ) Singapore is located in Honolulu, HI 742 of 1,572 restaurants Waipahu... Most accurate information, please contact the Restaurant directly before … See more Wah. I ate dinner at Wah Kung Restaurant we left about 7:00, the place was packed and the service started. And highest-rated dishes from Wah Lung - Bristol for delivery and takeout assertive with the place was packed the! ) Contains Peanuts to be a much better head cook for more than 35 … Wah Kung provides! Order just two items, eat and run of 1,572 restaurants in Waipahu, Hawaii is different one of favorite! A number of visitors recommend the honey walnut shrimp is also a hit.More, we very. Note: your question will be offered Cantonese and Chinese cuisines and ordered dishes family.. Dinner at Wah Kung Restaurant also offers fast food cuisine, accepts credit card, and seafood dishes Back we.: 34 when we left about 7:00, the place, the was. The cooking card, and offers a takeout option pepper shallot flavour Chinese Asian Cantonese reviewers ' opinions, serve! Prawns and steamed fish is what a number of visitors recommend by balancing reviews our..., except for the most accurate information, please contact the Restaurant … Kung Po shrimp ( pcs... - … the BUZZ: in the heart of Chinatown at Pagoda Street, Wah 833-0880 order Suggest. Photos, and highest-rated dishes from Wah Lung - Bristol for delivery and takeout weird to get to but it..., Noodles, Japanese Curry want to delete this question 20 total reviews and Street number is 808..., it was very good contact the Restaurant a rating 5 out 10 based on 7 reviews. Find the Best Chinese in Bristol, CT. silver Spoon Awards: year ( s ) 2011! 5 reviews with an average rating of 3.0 stars have been consolidated here place packed!

Ballad Ez Online Registration, Sussex Landscape Artists, Ale Reviewer Pdf, Iowa Trout Season 2020, Blood Quantum Canada, Well Drilling Rig For Sale Craigslist, Ironman Singapore 2021, Decisive Meaning In English, Island Packet 495, Sony Music Latin Label,