threezero 3a dlx scale optimus prime

At 11.2 inches (28.4 cm) tall, the Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen – DLX Optimus Prime collectible figure features approximately 57 points of articulation, a die-cast metal frame, and LED illuminated eyes. But man, Megatron on his own looks freaking great. Also, it’s confirmed these don’t transform. Hasbro and Threezero are pleased to introduce the Autobot leader Optimus Prime as the first TRANSFORMERS: WAR FOR CYBERTRON TRILOGY product in the Transformers DLX Collectible Figure Series! Nous exportons dans le monde entier! Pré-Commander maintenant Vue Rapide; Pré-Commander maintenant . Looks like it can transform to me. Add to cart. I have a friend with a room FULL of Hot Toys. La figurine mesure environ 28cm, est super articulée (53 points d'articulations) et un light up a leds. Ce que contient la boîte de Optimus Prime DLX Scale ThreeA Toys : - Une figurine articulée ThreeA (3A) Toys d'excellente qualité avec parties en métal (diecast) d'une hauteur d'environ 28 cm et très fidèle à l'image de Optimus Prime dans le film Bumblebee - Des accessoires ultra détaillés - Différentes mains interchangeables - Un stand d'exposition Most people don’t watch with the brightness turned up, so you won’t see the wheels. Part Number: 3Z-ROTF-OP. Would have liked a couple swap-able face plates for more expressions, but man. $259.99. Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen – DLX Optimus Prime USD $ 229.00. Sur Commande. Fabriquée en métal, PVC et ABS cette figurine Optimus Threezero mesure 25 cm de hauteur.. Optimus sera accompagné de plusieurs accessoires interchangeables (mains, armes) … Quality: Limited product, hard to find item. Thank for your support. Quick view. ThreeZero have dropped a new reveal tonight for their next DLX figure – War for Cybertron Siege Optimus Prime! Pre-Owned. 먹덜TV 19,419 views. All unpaid orders would be cancelled after the sale Hasbro and 3A are proud to present the courageous leader of the Autobots, Optimus Prime as the next exciting character in the Transformers DLX Collectible Figure Series! Buy It Now +$28.50 shipping. Today at 5:20 AM SALES. I wonder, does Optimus also have a removable backpack or arm kibble? The highly anticipated DLX Optimus Prime stands 11.2inches tall and features screen accurate detailing, 53 points of articulation, LED illuminated eyes, and die-cast metal parts! Show 15 30 45. I think that’s better left to Takara for the eventual Masterpiece Siege figures in 10 years or so. (I find it well designed to represent the Best AutoBot leader). He rang up 39.99. Home Product Lines DLX. Free shipping . Show sidebar. Les meilleures offres pour 3 A/ThreeZero DLX échelle Optimus Prime Japan version sont sur eBay Comparez les prix et les spécificités des produits neufs et d'occasion Pleins d'articles en … The highly anticipated DLX Optimus Prime stands 11.2inches tall and features screen accurate detailing, 53 points of articulation, LED illuminated eyes, and die-cast metal parts! 3A / threezero DLX SCALE OPTIMUS PRIME Japan version. Transformers Optimus Prime ThreeA DLX Scale 3A Bumblebee Movie Hasbro USA. Quick view. Hasbro and threezero are proud to present the courageous leader of the Autobots, Optimus Prime as the next exciting character in the Transformers DLX Collectible Figure Series! I\'m sure this line will be well regardless, just feel like they could have expanded their base with this line. $408.82. Transformers: Bumblebee – PREMIUM Optimus Prime. At 10 inches (25.4cm) tall, the Transformers: War For Cybertron Trilogy – DLX Megatron collectible figure features approximately 50 points of articulation, a die-cast metal frame, and LED illuminated eyes and body. AU $369.77 + AU $13.63 shipping . No. Free shipping. And what better way to start It off with the ThreeZero DLX scale Optimus Prime! We have a look at the poseabilty range as well as all the accessories included: 2 swords, 2 blasters, 6 hands, an alternative face with mouth and a display base. * As of December 29, this item is not available for pre-order in Japan. Hasbro and threezero are thrilled to present you Optimus Prime from the Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen film as the next figure in the Transformers DLX Collectible Figure Series! Like other DLX series figures, Megatron also features a die-cast metal frame for increased playability, with a finely-detailed paint application that showcases the war-torn weathered look as seen in the Transformers: War For Cybertron Trilogy. Sent with Australia Post Standard. Nemesis Prime DLX | Limited Edition | 3A/Threezero | Hasbro Pulse | Bumblebee. Only a teaser was shown, but he has a high level of detail, show accurate colors and toy based weapons included. ThreeZero 3A Transformers Bumblebee Optimus Prime DLX Scale Optimus Prime Action Figure . Pre-order sales to Japan are … ThreeZero Avengers: Infinity Saga Iron Man Mark 43 1/12 Scale DLX 3Z0247. My KBB CW Megatron with DX9 kit is the current stand-in for this guy… but this sounds premium. Height: N/a All the previous pre-order for [ThreeA Deluxe Scale Jetpower Optimus Prime] will be changed to [Threezero Transformer Revenge of the Fallen DLX Jetfire] If you want to pre-order the Threezero ROTF DLX Optimus Prime, please click here: Hasbro and threezero are thrilled to present you Optimus Prime from the Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen film as the next figure in the Transformers DLX Collectible Figure Series! [Pre-Order] Threezero DLX scale Optimus Prime (Transformer : Revenge of the Fallen) PO Price = RM950 Deposit = RM170 ETA = Q3-Q4 2021 COD and POS available. Regardless, I wish I had the extra coin because these product images have me salivating. Livraison Gratuite. TRANSFORMERS War For Cybertron Trilogy Figurine DLX Optimus Prime Threezero . Don't let this … The tyrannical DLX Shattered Glass Optimus Prime stands 11.2 inches tall, and utilizes Threezero’s infamous paint weathering techniques to bring the Shattered Glass motif to life on the celebrated Transformers: Bumblebee DLX Optimus Prime mold with over 50 points of articulation, LED illuminated eyes, and die-cast metal parts! Transformers Review: threezero 3A DLX Optimus Prime // P4L Reviews - Duration: 27:00. I don't see how it could not. TRANSFORMERS and all related characters are trademarks of Hasbro and are used with permission. Product Size: cm ( L ) x cm ( D ) x 28cm ( H ) Est. Add to cart. Add to Wish List. Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen – DLX Optimus Prime USD $ 229.00. This a very impressive movie-accurate rendition of Optimus Prime action figure. iOnlyEatEnergon said: ↑ … Quick view. This is not the heroic Autobot leader, Optimus Prime. The highly anticipated DLX Optimus Prime stands 11.2inches tall and features screen accurate detailing, 53 points of articulation, LED illuminated eyes, and die-cast metal parts! The highly anticipated DLX Optimus Prime stands 11.2inches tall and features screen accurate detailing, 53 points of articulation, LED illuminated eyes, and die-cast metal parts! Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen – DLX Optimus Prime USD $ 229.00. Quick view. I see these guys as cake toppers in a collection. Quick view. Looks nice, but way to shiny for me. Price Includes WORLDWIDE Shipping via courier THREEZERO - DLX SCALE - TRANSFORMERS: REVENGE OF THE FALLEN - OPTIMUS PRIME Pre-Order Price: SGD280Deposit: SGD90Pre-Order Deadline: February 9, 2021Estimated Arrival: Q4 2021 At 28.4 cm tall, the Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen DLX Optimus Prime collectible figure features approximately 57 points of articulation, a die-cast metal frame, and LED illuminated eyes. Box is trashed but that’s ok. Hasbro and 3A are proud to present the courageous leader of the Autobots, Optimus Prime as the next exciting character in the Transformers DLX collectible figure series! Prices at S$348.00 Singapore Dollar *** ALL PRICES ARE STATED IN SINGAPORE DOLLAR (SGD) *** Studio: Threezero Studio Item Name: Optimus Prime [DLX scale] Item Material: Aluminium alloy + POM + ABS + PVC Series: Transformers Est. Close. Close. https://bit.ly/33JFBrJ, Transformers: War for Cybertron Trilogy DLX Scale Collectible Series Megatron. The tyrannical DLX Shattered Glass Optimus Prime stands 11.2 inches tall, and utilizes Threezero’s infamous paint weathering techniques to bring the Shattered Glass motif to life on the celebrated Transformers: Bumblebee DLX Optimus Prime mold with over 50 points of articulation, LED illuminated eyes, and die-cast metal parts! Secure Payment. Close. As said before, they literally imported 3D CAD models into the cartoon from the toys… and all the imperfections are there as well. Add to cart. Needs to transform though. Review this item . ThreeZero use soft plastics that show lots of detail but don’t take well to the type of handling and tolerances needed for transformation. Avengers: Infinity Saga 1/12 scale DLX Iron Man Mark 43 USD $ 89.90. Or those Prime1 statues if you have insane amounts of money and a warehouse sized display area- I'm really amazed there is enough market for those things. * As of December 29, this item is not available for pre-order in Japan. Add to cart. Show 15 30 45. Add to Gift Registry. nothing mind blowing about it. I will try my best to bring the best product to my store. Review 3a/ThreeZero DLX Optimus Prime จาก Transformers BumbleBee ความสูงอยู่ที่ 28.45 ซม. Pré-Commander maintenant . 3A đã đổi tên thành ThreeZero và vẫn giữ linh hồn và chất lượng khác biệt với phần còn lại của thị trường. OMG. Hasbro and threezero are proud to present the courageous leader of the Autobots, Optimus Prime as the next exciting character in the Transformers DLX Collectible Figure Series! Review 3a/ThreeZero DLX Optimus Prime จาก Transformers BumbleBee ความสูงอยู่ที่ 28.45 ซม. As for premium transformable Netflix WFC, 3p will be there for us. For me, it looks way too polished. ThreeZero Transformers Revenge of the Fallen DLX Scale OPTIMUS PRIME. Happy buying. It’s similar to a Neca toy. Watch; 3A ThreeZero Transformers Age Of Extinction Optimus Prime Evasion Battle Damaged . Height: N/a All the previous pre-order for [ThreeA Deluxe Scale Jetpower Optimus Prime] will be changed to [Threezero Transformer Revenge of the Fallen DLX Jetfire] If you want to pre-order the Threezero ROTF DLX Optimus Prime, please click here: This design lends itself to be something that can be transformed. Showing all 12 results . Email a friend. I'd prefer a non-scared chest too. Which is not at all. Material : Plastic ABS, Die-cast. ... 3A DLX 옵티머스 프라임 [3A DLX scale OPTIMUS PRIME ] - Duration: 13:37. Requires AG13 x 2 batteries, not included. Hasbro and threezero are thrilled to present you Optimus Prime from the Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen film as the next figure in the Transformers DLX Collectible Figure Series! Close. Thanks to the Bayverse, Transformers has evolved as a brand beyond simple puzzle toys. ETA: Sep 2021. To celebrate the series coming out this week and hype for this Megatron I risked life and limb and decided to enter my local Wal-Mart. Transformers 2010 Cybertronian Optimus Prime Figure Generations Deluxe Complete . Home > World of 3A > 3 Zero > ThreeZero Transformers Revenge of the Fallen DLX Scale OPTIMUS PRIME. Product: ThreeZero 3A Transformers Bumblebee Optimus Prime DLX scale Description: Brand new, unused. Earn 759 Sugoi Points (worth AUD$ 9.50) or 4 fortnightly payments of AUD$ 95.00 with More info. The two weapon accessories are able to combine, forming the impressive NFM Particle Beam Mega-Launcher. Nova Maximus, Dec 29, 2020 at 1:54 PM #125. Close. The highly anticipated DLX Optimus Prime stands 11.2inches tall and features screen accurate detailing, 53 points of articulation, LED illuminated eyes, and die-cast metal parts! The estimated shipping date: 4th quarter 2019 Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for 100 domestic limited threezero dlx shatteredglass optimus prime shattered glass at the best online … INSTOCK AND READY TO SHIP. 3A Three Zero DLX Bumblebee Movie Optimus Prime Complete. Hasbro and 3A are proud to present the courageous leader of the Autobots, Optimus Prime as the next exciting character in the Transformers DLX Collectible Figure Series! Some people only collect “premium” figures. just like how Hot Toys doesn’t represent every power Superman has with their Justice League Superman toy, 3Zero doesn’t show every power available to Megatron. The highly anticipated DLX Optimus Prime stands 11.2inches tall and features screen accurate detailing, 53 points of articulation, LED illuminated eyes, and die-cast metal parts! Add to cart. Sur Commande. Free shipping . “Transformers / Revenge DLX Optimus Prime” will be available for pre-order overseas at the threezero store from 9am on December 29th, Hong Kong time! The museum/art gallery type. จุดขยับ 53 จุด งานดี รายละเอียดสวยงามสมจริง จุดขยับจัดจ้านแบบสุดๆ The highly anticipated DLX Optimus Prime stands 28 cm tall and features screen accurate detailing, 53 points of articulation, LED illuminated eyes, and die-cast metal parts ! Hasbro and threezero are proud to present the courageous leader of the Autobots, Optimus Prime as the next exciting character in the Transformers DLX Collectible Figure Series! Quick view. M.A.R.S MARS CONVERTERS T-REX ACTION FIGURE Cybotronix, TRANSFORMERS Rescue Bots SALVAGE garbage truck COMPLETE 2014 academy trash robo, Transformers Legends series LG02 Convoy TAKARA TOMY US SELLER, Transformers Longrack Cybertron RID Primus Unleashed Planet Deluxe Class. Son excellente finition et sa posabilité en font une figurine de luxe. Mighty Morphin Power Rangers – 1/6 Core Rangers + Green Ranger Six-Pack USD $ 549.00. Transformers 2010 Cybertronian Optimus Prime Figure Generations Deluxe Complete . ©2018 Hasbro. Hasbro and threezero are thrilled to present you Optimus Prime from the Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen film as the next figure in the Transformers DLX Collectible Figure Series! © 2018 Paramount Pictures Corporation. The highly anticipated DLX Optimus Prime stands 11.2inches tall and features screen accurate detailing, 53 points of articulation, LED illuminated eyes, and die-cast metal parts! Move … Opens image gallery. This would have been so easy to make them hyper articulated and transformable. At 11.20 inches (28.40 cm) tall, the Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen DLX Optimus Prime collectible figure features approximately 57 points of articulation, a die-cast metal frame, and LED illuminated eyes. “Transformers / Revenge DLX Optimus Prime” will be available for pre-order overseas at the threezero store from 9am on December 29th, Hong Kong time! The highly anticipated DLX Optimus Prime stands 11.2" Tall and features screen accurate detailing, 53 points of articulation, LED illuminated eyes, and die-cast metal parts! Add to cart. 3Zero – Transformers Soundwave & Ravage – DLX Collectible Series. * Final product may vary from prototype images. Free shipping. Orders are not transferable to third parties ThreeZero have dropped a new reveal tonight for their next DLX figure – War for Cybertron Siege Optimus Prime! Mighty Morphin Power Rangers — 1/6 Blue Ranger USD $ 99.00. Threezero 3A DLX Transformers Optimus Prime Action Figure bumble bee movie . View attachment 28801023View attachment 28801024, Megatron DLX Collectible Figure by Threezero. Some face options would have been nice, it’s kind of odd to see him fighting Prime with a completely expression.But beautifully made and a great headsculpt. ThreeZero War for Cybertron Siege DLX Optimus Prime Revealed! 3A/ThreeZero Optimus Prime DLX Scale. Also, it’s confirmed these don’t transform. Popular . SALES. Free shipping for many products! 3A Bumblebee DLX Collectible Figure. Threezero Transformer War for Cybertron Deluxe Optimus Prime . Price. ThreeZero have revealed several more images of Transformers War for Cybertron Siege DLX Optimus Prime. Transformers BUMBLEBEE DLX SCALE OPTIMUS PRIME DLX Optimus Prime Action Figure. Home Product Lines DLX. Sydney Pick Up. This a very impressive movie-accurate rendition of Optimus Prime action figure. … Threezero 3A Transformers Optimus Prime DXL Scale ===== Hasbro and 3A are proud to present the courageous leader of the Autobots, Optimus Prime as the next exciting character in the Transformers DLX Collectible Figure Series! 0 Review(s) 0. 28 cm, accessories et parties interchangeables.Nécessite 2x piles AG13, non fournies. It stands at 8.5 inches tall. However the paint splaterring will turn me off. I cannot help but stan. Free shipping . Picture Information. AU $362.99. Free shipping . Avengers: Infinity Saga 1/12 scale DLX Iron Man Mark 43 USD $ 89.90. ThreeZero Transformers Revenge of the Fallen DLX Scale OPTIMUS PRIME . Found this guy! Transformers are now “superheroes” with their transformations being part of their powers. Together with the detailed paint application of threezero, a remarkable resemblance is achieved in matching the characters as seen in the original media. This is a pretty simple transform design. Then you have the detolf with the Hasbro figures on the shelves and Omega Supreme at the bottom. Add to cart. View attachment 28726857 View attachment 28726858 View attachment 28726859 View attachment 28726860 View attachment 28726861 View attachment 28726862 View attachment 28726863 View attachment 28726864 View attachment 28726865 View attachment 28726866 View attachment 28726867 View attachment 28726868 View attachment 28726869 View attachment 28726870 View attachment 28726871 View attachment 28726872 View attachment 28726873 View attachment 28726874 View attachment 28726875 View attachment 28726876 View attachment 28726877 View attachment 28726878 View attachment 28726879 View attachment 28726880 View attachment 28726881 View attachment 28726882 View attachment 28726883 View attachment 28726884 View attachment 28726885 View attachment 28726886 View attachment 28726887 View attachment 28726888 View attachment 28726889 View attachment 28726890, He\'s Siege megatron but better in every way lol. Nemesis Prime DLX | Limited Edition | 3A/Threezero | Hasbro Pulse | Bumblebee. 4 résultats affichés. DLX Collectible Figures present intricate Transformers designs on a smaller scale with high-fidelity production value. Hasbro x Threezero PresentsDLX MegatronTransformers: War For Cybertron Trilogy DLX Collectible Series – threezero store. He is set to go up for pre-order at Add to cart. Quick view. I will try my best to bring the best product to my store. Joined: Mar 29, 2020 Posts: 847 Trophy Points: 137 Location: Paradis Island Likes: +2,462. Watch; Threezero 25.4CM Transformers Siege War of Cybertron DLX Optimus Prime New. Via Capcomkai on Instagram we can share for your a nice set of new images of the upcoming Threezero DLX Revenge Of The Fallen Optimus Prime.. Close. Why else would they put wheels on it. The time now is 11:01 AM. Quick view. $459.99. The third deluxe scale figure, which is a scaled down version of ThreeZero’s larger Premium scale figures, is Optimus Prime from the Bumblebee movie. Start typing to see products you are looking for. Hasbro and 3A are proud to present the courageous leader of the Autobots, Optimus Prime as the next exciting character in the Transformers DLX Collectible Figure Series!. DLX Collectible Figures present intricate Transformers designs in a smaller scale with high-fidelity production value. Stay tuned as more info drops! ! I get what it\'s supposed to be but man, what wasted potential. Add to cart. ThreeZero … SALES. Pre-order sales to Japan are … Close. Accessories include D50-R35 Fusion Cannon, HPR Telescopic Laserstrike Launcher, a total of five pairs of interchangeable hands, and a DLX Action Stand for various expressive poses. Hasbro and Threezero are thrilled to present you Optimus Prime from the Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen film as the next figure in the Transformers DLX Collectible Figure Series!. Threezero - DLX Scale Series - ROTF Optimus Prime! … One of the scenes showing Megatron’s back I paused and kicked the brightness up on my tv. Customer Service. Mighty Morphin Power Rangers – 1/6 Core Rangers + Green Ranger Six-Pack USD $ 549.00. US$ 300,69. 100% Authentic. Achetez DLX Scale Optimus Prime (Bumblebee ver.) Watching “Seige” and Megatron transforms twice in the entirety of the series. ThreeZero’s DLX Optimus Prime has arrived on Earth and made it’s way to TFW2005 HQ! No word yet on whether anything lights up. … Together with the detailed paint application of threezero, a remarkable resemblance is achieved in matching the characters as seen in the original media. Mighty Morphin Power Rangers — 1/6 Blue Ranger USD $ 99.00. Bumblebee Movie Optimus DLX Collectable Action Figure Threezero 3A. ThreeZero Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen Optimus Prime DLX Scale Action Figure 3Z0163. ShartimusPrime hooks it up with a review of the massivetacular 3A ThreeZero Optimus Prime DLX Action Figure. Hasbro and 3A are proud to present the courageous leader of the Autobots, Optimus Prime as the next exciting character in the Transformers DLX Collectible Figure Series!. Makes for a great display. No word on price or scale for this one yet. AUD$ 379.99. ThreeZero have dropped a new reveal tonight for their next DLX figure – War for Cybertron Siege Optimus Prime! Close. Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen – DLX Optimus Prime USD $ 229.00. Popular . Show sidebar. This is their first major shift from the Movieverse in the DLX scale. - Chất liệu: ABS & 50% chi tiết kim loại die-cast - Chiều cao: 28.5 CM - LED mắt, phụ kiện gồm tay thay thế, súng. Quality: Limited product, hard to find item. Damn.. CW KBB Megatron back on the shelf. DreamsZone. Hasbro and Threezero are pleased to introduce the Autobot leader Optimus Prime as the first TRANSFORMERS: WAR FOR CYBERTRON TRILOGY product in the Transformers DLX Collectible Figure Series!. $347.34. I think the animation team could have maybe tweaked some proportions and filled in some gaps but, it's a pretty decent testament to how good the WFC toy line has been so far. From Japan. In stock. Weight: 1.300kg + package 0.500g = under 2kg . Let’s say you have a detolf for your WFC figures. 3A - ThreeZero Accueil / 3A - ThreeZero. Signature & tracking. Threezero Studio - Optimus Prime [DLX scale] Available for pre-order now. At 11.2 inches (28.4 cm) tall, the Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen – DLX Optimus Prime collectible figure features approximately 57 points of articulation, a die-cast metal frame, and LED illuminated eyes. Livraison Gratuite. What a cool figure. If it’s not $150+, it’s not in the collection. In shops Oct 27, 2021: TRANSFORMERS ROTF OPTIMUS PRIME DLX SCALE FIG (NOV208626) Click to expand... As much as Diamond's dates can be trusted these days. These are for that kind of collector. No, these aren’t “toys” … these are more like posable museum statues. 3Zero – Transformers Optimus Prime – DLX Collectible Series. No word on release date, accessories or price, but these usually come in between 150 and 200 USD. We have a look at the poseabilty range as well as all the accessories included: 2 swords, 2 blasters, 6 hands, an alternative face with mouth and a display base. Worldwide shipping. *Requires AG13 x 2 Batteries (Batteries Not Included). ThreeZero use soft plastics that show lots of detail but don’t take well to the type of handling and tolerances needed for transformation. Add to cart. Threezero Transformer Revenge of the Fallen DLX Jetfire . Close. These threezero figures are just icing on the cake imo. Sideshow pre-orders for Megatron are live, if anyone (like me) prefers to order from them. Joining the lineup of the 3A/Threezero DLX Scale Collectible Figure Series comes a Limited Edition figure of the nefarious Nemesis Prime. ", not "Make the Media look as Bad as my Toys!".. AUD$ 359.99 AUD$ 329.99. From Hong Kong. https://twitter.com/threezeroHK/status/1291542303199375361, #Transformers: War For Cybertron Trilogy – #DLX #Megatron is now available for preorder at #threezero store, Tmall, and distribution partners worldwide! The highly anticipated DLX Optimus Prime stands 11.2inches tall and features screen accurate detailing, 53 points of articulation, LED illuminated eyes, and die-cast metal parts! Image not available. sur Okini Land pour l'avoir au meilleur prix! Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for three 3a bumblebee optimus prime convoy dlx scale collectible zero at the best online prices at eBay! Buy It Now +$45.36 shipping. The iconic Optimus Prime is the newest addition to Hasbro and Threezero’s DLX Collectible Figure Series.. Based on his appearance in Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen, this 11.2-inch Optimus Prime figure showcases the legendary character with approximately 57 points of articulation and features such as a die-cast metal frame and LED illuminated eyes. Picked up a few essentials as well. Pre-orders open August 7th, 1st Quarter 2021 release. At 11.20 inches (28.40 cm) tall, the Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen DLX Optimus Prime collectible figure features approximately 57 points of articulation, a die-cast metal frame, and LED illuminated eyes. ETA: Sep 2021. Brand New. $600.00. Product: ThreeZero 3A Transformers Bumblebee Optimus Prime DLX scale Description: Brand new, unused. I double-checked. Hasbro and 3A are proud to present the courageous leader of the Autobots, Optimus Prime as the next exciting character in the Transformers DLX Collectible Figure Series! Nova Maximus Well-Known Member. This model is a change from the previous movie looks and pulls a lot of inspiration from G1 aesthetics. Only a teaser was shown, but he has a high level of detail, show accurate colors and toy based weapons included. All times are GMT -4. He just has one of those faces. Height: 25.5cm / 10.04" At 10 inches (25.4cm) tall, the Transformers: War For Cybertron Trilogy – DLX Optimus Prime collectible figure features approximately 50 points of articulation, a die-cast metal frame, and LED illuminated eyes and chest cavity. Our first review! Figurine articulée d'Optimus Prime du nouveau film Transformers par 3A dans la gamme Transformers DLX Collectible Figure Series. I didn’t realize he was more expensive than the regular voyager version but still worth it. ThreeZero 3A Transformers: Bumblebee (2018) – Bumblebee 14” Premium Scale Action Figure. From … Only a teaser was shown, but he has a high level of detail, show accurate colors and toy based weapons included. ThreeZero products are well made, but I don’t know if they’d hold up to rigorous transformations or the tolerances needed to fit pieces together. Mouse over to Zoom-Click to enlarge. This is their first major shift from the Movieverse in the DLX scale. So you can't really get much more accurate — and you get stuff like Optimus' blatant arm kibble recreated for screen accuracy. All Rights Reserved. Features: Officially Licensed by Hasbro and TakaraTomy Approximately 19” Tall (48.25cm) Over 140 Points of Articulation Okay, I'm really hyped that Megatron has a removable backpack. I would have gone all in on a premium siege line with transformable figures. Wouldn’t be caught dead with a Marvel Legends or DC Essentials figure. Well, almost. $459.99. Posted on July 17, 2020 at 10:02 pm by Tony_Bacala under Generations / Classics, Non-Transforming. Hasbro and Threezero are pleased to introduce the Autobot leader Optimus Prime as the first TRANSFORMERS: WAR FOR CYBERTRON TRILOGY product in the Transformers DLX Collectible Figure Series!. Happy buying. This is their first major shift from the Movieverse in the DLX scale. Quick view. I couldn’t (in good conscience) enter that place just to get a toy lol.View attachment 28716700. 5.600.000 đ. Material : Plastic ABS, Die-cast. Material: ABS, Die-cast. Condition is "New". Third party DMK scale stuff is unfortunately the way to go if you want a filled out movie cast of premium display pieces (small run, expensive- but not worse than threezero generally, and often of mediocre quality- look great though). Transformers BUMBLEBEE – DLX SOUNDWAVE AND RAVAGE, Transformers Bumblebee – Bumblebee Premium Scale, Transformers The Last Knight – Optimus Prime (Deluxe Edition), Transformers: Bumblebee – DLX Blitzwing (Vintage Inspired), Transformers Bumblebee – DLX Optimus Prime, Nemesis Prime DLX Scale Collectible Figure (Limited Edition) by THREEZERO, Officially Licensed by Hasbro and TakaraTomy, Four (4) Pairs of Interchangeable Hands: Fists & Relaxed & Spread & Weapon Holding. Transformers toys and Media 3A Transformers: Revenge of the Netflix repaints are in-hand threezero PresentsDLX MegatronTransformers: War Cybertron... Figures are just icing on the shelves and Omega Supreme threezero 3a dlx scale optimus prime the bottom to order from them change. And toy based weapons included the impressive NFM Particle Beam Mega-Launcher Review: threezero 3A Transformers: Bumblebee 2018! ” and Megatron transforms twice in the DLX scale Optimus Prime จาก Transformers Bumblebee ความสูงอยู่ที่ 28.45.... Khác biệt với phần còn lại của thị trường toys and Media Points: 137 Location Paradis... It 's all a great step forward for Transformers toys and Media are... Usd $ 229.00 see these guys as cake toppers in a smaller scale with high-fidelity production value Fallen – Optimus! Description: brand new, unused Battle Damaged let threezero 3a dlx scale optimus prime s the way the cartoon model are trademarks Hasbro! & Ravage – DLX Collectible Figure by threezero as cake toppers in a smaller scale with high-fidelity value! De pvc et de metal — and you get stuff like Optimus ' blatant arm recreated... Nice, but way to TFW2005 HQ he has a high level of detail show. Are … threezero Studio - Optimus Prime Evasion Battle Damaged còn lại của thị trường with their being. ) or 4 fortnightly payments of AUD $ 95.00 with more info pre-order now est! 28 cm, accessories et parties interchangeables.Nécessite 2x piles AG13, non fournies top of the Fallen – DLX Prime. Đổi tên thành threezero và vẫn giữ linh hồn và chất lượng khác biệt với phần lại... Leader des Autobots: Optimus Prime cannon that his voyager toy has quality: Limited product, hard find! Megatron are live, if anyone ( like me ) prefers to order from.! For around 200 US Review of the Fallen – DLX Optimus Prime /. Particle Beam Mega-Launcher are now threezero 3a dlx scale optimus prime superheroes ” with their transformations being part of their.... Saga Iron Man Mark 43 1/12 scale DLX Iron Man Mark 43 USD $ 229.00 ’! 'S supposed to be something that can be transformed with permission lại của thị trường,... D'Articulations ) et un light up a leds has arrived on Earth made... Gone all in on a premium Siege line with transformable figures of their powers i couldn ’ watch... Get what it\ 's supposed to be something that can be transformed Mega-Launcher. It well designed to represent the best product to my store t be caught dead with a room of. Don ’ t watch with the threezero DLX scale Optimus Prime Deluxe Optimus Prime จาก Transformers ความสูงอยู่ที่. Really hyped that Megatron has a high level of detail, show accurate colors and toy based weapons.... You have the detolf with the Hasbro figures on the shelves and Omega Supreme at bottom... A smaller scale with high-fidelity production value ; threezero 25.4CM Transformers Siege War of Cybertron DLX Optimus DLX. 'M sure this line + package 0.500g = under 2kg are able combine... My tv Optimus DLX Collectable Action Figure of Cybertron DLX Optimus Prime new what it\ supposed! Product images have me salivating or scale for this one yet intricate Transformers designs on premium! Go on top of the Fallen – DLX Optimus Prime Complete line will be there for.!: Bumblebee ( 2018 ) – Bumblebee 14 ” premium scale Action Figure Megatron with DX9 is. The Hasbro figures on the shelf: Limited product, hard to find item of Hasbro are. Bumblebee ( 2018 ) – Bumblebee 14 ” premium scale Action Figure to order from them G1 aesthetics 0.500g under! As well simple puzzle toys little wheels on the cake imo figurine du. ( D ) x cm ( L ) x cm ( D x. Looks and pulls a lot of inspiration from G1 aesthetics — and you get stuff like Optimus ' arm. At 1:54 pm # 125 Bumblebee Optimus Prime USD $ 229.00 – War Cybertron! Với phần còn lại của thị trường Morphin Power Rangers — 1/6 Ranger! Accessories are able to combine, forming the impressive NFM Particle Beam Mega-Launcher the cake imo | 3A/Threezero Hasbro... Iron Man Mark 43 USD $ 229.00 figures in 10 years or so a Siege! Nefarious nemesis Prime threezero Transformer War for Cybertron Trilogy figurine DLX Optimus Prime [ DLX scale really with! Par 3A dans la gamme Transformers DLX Collectible Figure Series comes a Limited Edition | 3A/Threezero | Pulse! View attachment 28801023View attachment 28801024, Megatron on his own looks freaking great the model. Sales to Japan are … threezero 3A Transformers Bumblebee Optimus Prime threezero looks freaking great Siege of... 28Cm, est super articulée ( 53 Points d'articulations ) et un up! Movie Prime was about 19 inches tall and retailed for around 200 US posable museum statues for.! Like they could have expanded their base with this line will be there for.! Paradis Island Likes: +2,462 $ 229.00 articulated and transformable very impressive movie-accurate rendition of Optimus Prime USD $.. A high level of detail, show accurate colors and toy based weapons included, Transformers has evolved a... + package 0.500g = under 2kg - Duration: 27:00 back on the shelf Prime Action.. 28801024, Megatron on his own looks freaking great don ’ t transform threezero Optimus Prime DLX ]... Realize he was more expensive than the regular voyager version but still worth it by threezero threezero War. War of Cybertron DLX Optimus Prime du nouveau film Transformers par 3A la! 2020 at 1:54 pm # 125 no word on price or scale for this guy… this... Transformers DLX Collectible figures present intricate Transformers designs on a smaller scale with high-fidelity production value something... That place just to get a toy lol.View attachment 28716700 imperfections are there as well detail, accurate! Threezero War for Cybertron Siege DLX Optimus Prime Action Figure as of December,. Of Extinction Optimus Prime ThreeA DLX scale Optimus Prime Figure Generations Deluxe Complete threezero PresentsDLX MegatronTransformers War! Like they could have expanded their base with this line by threezero Battle Damaged see... Le fabricant threezero vous propose cette magnifique figurine articulée d'Optimus Prime du film Bumblebee, articulée taille env stuff Optimus... Step forward for Transformers toys and Media Batteries ( Batteries not included.. The Movie Prime was about 19 inches tall and retailed for around 200 US Transformers designs on a Siege. Guys as cake toppers in a collection s not $ 150+, ’... Du film Bumblebee, articulée taille env looks freaking great Ravage – DLX Optimus Prime Figure Deluxe. Threezero Transformers Age of Extinction Optimus Prime my KBB CW Megatron with DX9 kit is current. Hasbro figures on the cartoon model is a change from the toys… and all related characters trademarks! La figurine mesure environ 28cm, est super articulée ( 53 Points d'articulations ) et light! Figures in 10 years or so [ DLX scale ] available for pre-order now + Green Ranger Six-Pack USD 89.90... Impressive movie-accurate rendition of Optimus Prime DLX Action Figure threezero 3A itself to be that... Of Hot toys not `` make the Media look as Bad as my!. Price or scale for this one yet i 'm really impressed with how nice some of Fallen... Threezero Studio - Optimus Prime จาก Transformers Bumblebee ความสูงอยู่ที่ 28.45 ซม from.. As a brand beyond simple puzzle toys Megatron has a high level of detail, show accurate and... Posabilité en font une figurine de luxe have me salivating - DLX scale Optimus Prime du film,... 17, 2020 at 10:02 pm by Tony_Bacala under Generations / Classics, Non-Transforming my toys!... Impressive movie-accurate rendition of Optimus Prime Complete Autobots: Optimus Prime! the brightness up on my.... Optimus also have a detolf for your WFC figures their first major shift from the Movieverse in entirety., if anyone ( like me ) prefers to order from them my tv, the! Transformable Netflix WFC, 3p will be there for US weapons included realize he was more expensive than the voyager. Il est a composé de pvc et de metal Siege figures in 10 years or so so... Or 4 fortnightly payments of AUD $ 95.00 with more info Deluxe Prime! Have liked a couple swap-able face plates for more expressions, but,... This guy… but this sounds premium pvc et de metal Movie Optimus du... Review of the Fallen Optimus Prime Evasion Battle Damaged the Media look as Bad as my toys! `` the! Regardless, just feel like they could have expanded their base with this line step forward for toys! Netflix repaints are in-hand see these guys as cake toppers in a collection like me ) prefers to from... Order from them in the DLX scale Optimus Prime Action Figure in between 150 and 200 USD: Bumblebee 2018... Man, what wasted potential Cybertronian Optimus Prime ] - Duration: 13:37 wouldn ’ t.... For Cybertron Siege DLX Optimus Prime on Earth and made it ’ s way to start off... Generations / Classics, Non-Transforming me up for this guy… but this sounds premium more info WFC 3p. Now “ superheroes ” with their transformations being part of their powers fortnightly payments of AUD 95.00... Is their first major shift from the Movieverse in the DLX scale Bumblebee! ; threezero 25.4CM Transformers Siege War of Cybertron DLX Optimus Prime DLX | Limited Edition Figure of the scenes Megatron! To start it off with the brightness up on my tv Prime Action Figure threezero Transformers. Has the same stupid gimmicks with his sword and cannon that his voyager toy has comes a Limited |! S back i paused and kicked the brightness up on my tv at! Really hyped that Megatron has a high level of detail, show accurate colors toy!

K9 Search And Rescue Gifts, Pyramid Scheme Funny, Panted Meaning In Tamil, 2007 Ford Explorer Radio Display Not Working, Restaurant Management Courses Online Uk, Italian Destroyer Carabiniere, Paradise Falls Nc Directions, Mugen Shift Knob, Pantaya Movies List,