thorndon chippery menu

Specials. Thorndon Chippery: Value for money, excellent food - See 152 traveler reviews, 63 candid photos, and great deals for Wellington, New Zealand, at Tripadvisor. With crispy lettuce, red onion, and tomato. Get quick answers from Thorndon Chippery staff and past visitors. With crispy lettuce, red onion, and tomato. Burgers are pretty good too!" No need for sauce but if you must, there’s a vinegar-based condiment on the table for you to try. Imagen de Thorndon Chippery, Wellington: Thorndon Chippery. It was a great bargain for a Wellington dinner. English Style Mushy Peas. They promise fresh items served hot derived from local sources. - See 152 traveler reviews, 63 candid photos, and great deals for Wellington, New Zealand, at Tripadvisor. Thorndon Chippery, Wellington : consultez 152 avis sur Thorndon Chippery, noté 4 sur 5 sur Tripadvisor et classé #170 sur 954 restaurants à Wellington. The general nature of the business conducted (or to be conducted) under the licence is Restaurant 170 av 948 restauranter i Wellington. Thorndon Chippery, Velington - najbolji restorani u blizini: Tripadvisor - pronađite komentare i fotografije putnika i sjajne ponude za restorane u okolini - Thorndon Chippery. Quite an eclectic group of diners, incl the take-away crowd and those dining in; young and older; singles and groups. get in touch with the chippery today. Thorndon Chippery, Wellington: Consulta 152 opiniones sobre Thorndon Chippery con puntuación 4 de 5 y clasificado en Tripadvisor N.°170 de 949 restaurantes en Wellington. One had grilled salmon with sweet potato chips — decent size and my mate finished it so that’s a good sign as well. One had grilled salmon with sweet potato chips — decent size and my mate finished it so that’s a good sign as well. Thorndon Chippery: Fish n Chips - See 152 traveler reviews, 63 candid photos, and great deals for Wellington, New Zealand, at Tripadvisor. Thorndon Chippery, Wellington: See 151 unbiased reviews of Thorndon Chippery, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #170 of 949 restaurants in Wellington. sweet. Fish fingers served w curly fries and tomato sauce. 0. It was a great bargain for a Wellington dinner. Serving the best fish and chips in Wellington. 0. fresh fish, fresh content. Your choice of sea salted or w cinnamon sugar. Delicious fish, maybe a little dry, but very tasty. See 17 photos and 3 tips from 80 visitors to Thorndon Chippery. The Rose was very welcome also. Will definitely come back when next in Wellington. Chips w Gravy & Cheese. I like mine as it is. Handmade NZ beef pattie, gherkin, cheese, aioli, and rocket sauce. Vegetarian. I was feeling a bit old-fashioned last night and stick with the ketchup. catering. Thorndon Chippery, Wellington : consultez 150 avis sur Thorndon Chippery, noté 4 sur 5 sur Tripadvisor et classé #174 sur 941 restaurants à Wellington. The fish was well-seasoned and not too oily. Thorndon Chippery, Wellington: Se 152 objektive anmeldelser av Thorndon Chippery, vurdert til 4 av 5 på Tripadvisor og vurdert som nr. Thorndon Chippery, Velington - najbolji restorani u blizini: Tripadvisor - pronađite komentare i fotografije putnika i sjajne ponude za restorane u okolini - Thorndon Chippery. Will definitely come back when next in Wellington. Maybe worth...5 stars...More, We had dinner here last night. Restaurant menu $$$$ Price range per person NZD 14 - 35. Your choice of drink from Charlie's Kids range (200ml). Includes guacamole, lettuce, tomato, red onion, and beetroot relish. Restaurant menu $$$$ Price range per person NZD 14 - 35. Made the traditional way w Marrowfat peas. $9.00. 10 Murphy St, Wellington 170 van 952 restaurants in Wellington. The Mt. we deliver, cater, cook and serve up cold beer in our thorndon premises. Thorndon Chippery is a fish and chips restaurant situated in Wellington, New Zealand. These can be cooked separately in our gluten-free fryer if necessary. Thorndon Chippery; Thorndon Chippery. Chips okay. Localízalo en el mapa y llama para reservar mesa ☎️. My mates had fish and chips as well, although they tried the other options. We ordered grilled salmon and elephant fish fried in beer batter. Thorndon Chippery, Wellington: su Tripadvisor trovi 152 recensioni imparziali su Thorndon Chippery, con punteggio 4 su 5 e al n.170 su 949 ristoranti a Wellington. Available from 12:20pm to 9:10pm. $3.00. 10 Murphy Street, Thorndon, Wellington 6011. Halloumi Fries. Is this a place where you pay before receiving your order? They promise fresh items served hot derived from local sources. Being new in town, Thorndon Chippery is nowhere near as overwhelmingly busy as its Mt. Thorndon Chippery, Wellington: Veja 152 dicas e avaliações imparciais de Thorndon Chippery, com classificação Nº 4 de 5 no Tripadvisor e classificado como Nº 170 de 949 restaurantes em Wellington. Free-range Waitoa chicken, chipotle mayo, and guacamole. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Canada. Localízalo en el mapa y llama para reservar mesa ☎️. mt. "Kumara or their chunky potato chips are a must. The international staff are a wonderful group as well. Menu at The Mt Vic Chippery location in Feb 2016. Highly recommend! Your choice of drink from the Phoenix Soft Drink range (330ml). My mates had fish and chips as well, although they tried the other options. Thorndon Chippery Wellington City; Thorndon Chippery, Thorndon; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for Thorndon Chippery Restaurant on Zomato It is an icon with title Location Fill. Sorry - no - that tasted like cheap shark and had the same texture....Chips okay. 170 van 950 restaurants in Wellington. Thorndon Chippery, Wellington: Consulta 151 opiniones sobre Thorndon Chippery con puntuación 4 de 5 y clasificado en Tripadvisor N.°172 de 943 restaurantes en Wellington. With crispy lettuce, red onion, and tomato. Fresh Pineapple Fritter . Not too salty, and if you want you can dip it in ketchup, aioli or tartar. 0. Two house fish w crinkle cut chips, potato fritter, salad, and your choice of two sauces. Thorndon Chippery, Wellington: Bekijk 151 onpartijdige beoordelingen van Thorndon Chippery, gewaardeerd als 4 van 5 bij Tripadvisor en als nr. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Indie Wellington is a non-profit concept from Bolton Hotel, Wellington's premier independent hotel.We love to champion the excellent small, local and independent businesses that make Wellington unique. Thorndon Chippery is a fish and chips restaurant situated in Wellington, New Zealand. We took...it back to our nearby hotel to eat with a bottle of wine from the New World market across the street. Thorndon Chippery, Wellington Picture: Halloumi burger - Check out Tripadvisor members' 33,247 candid photos and videos. No need for sauce but if you must, there’s a vinegar-based condiment on the table for you to try. ‍ Thorndon Chippery, n.º 5 entre las marisquerías de Wellington: 728 opiniones y 20 fotos detalladas. Great fish and chips(red snapper) more, Quick Bites, New Zealand, Seafood, Fast food, Gluten Free Options, Delivery, Takeout, Seating, Parking Available, Street Parking, Wine and Beer, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Serves Alcohol, Accepts Credit Cards. $3.00. Lovingly handmade at The Chippery. It immediately reminded me of those MasterChef episodes with fries involved as they always say that a good serving of fries should look like that. With a great menu and brilliant beer on tap! thorndon. Pink to white fillets w a medium flake and good flavour profile. I ordered the craft beer-battered monk fish with a side of handcut agria chips. INDIE WELLINGTON. They know what they're doing and do it extremely well. Fresh fish, fresh content. Quinoa, vegetable, and chickpea patty. $4.00. The fish was well-seasoned and not too oily. Pickled red cabbage, ginger, coriander, and crispy shallot salad w confit garlic aioli. Delicate fillets w a sweet meaty flavour. Seasonal favourites - radishes, fennel, celery, carrot, red cabbage, white cabbage, and herbs coated in our own wholegrain mustard yogurt dressing. Jalapeno peppers stuffed w cream cheese, mozzarella, lime, and coriander. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Will definitely come back if we got the chance. Closed now +64 4-499 5252. The Chippery - Thorndon . 10 Murphy St, Wellington Thorndon Chippery: Great take away fish n chips... - See 152 traveler reviews, 63 candid photos, and great deals for Wellington, New Zealand, at Tripadvisor. $8.00. The fish and chips are first rate. Handmade NZ beef pattie, cheese, and tomato sauce. Cate. See 17 photos and 3 tips from 80 visitors to Thorndon Chippery. Specials. $8.00. The Thorndon Chippery NZ Limited, 10 Murphy Street, Thorndon, Wellington 6011 has applied to the District Licensing Committee in Wellington for the Renewal of an On licence for the premises situated at 10 Murphy Street, Thorndon. Thorndon Chippery, Wellington Picture: Thorndon Chippery - Check out Tripadvisor members' 33,261 candid photos and videos. Lovingly handmade at The Chippery. Look for the giant replica of a fish above the doorway. INDIE WELLINGTON. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? I was feeling a bit old-fashioned last night and stick with the ketchup. We were not disappointed. $9.00. Vegetarian. Made the traditional way w Marrowfat peas. Crumbed fish lovely. the chippery, located at thorndon and mt vic wellington. The Rose was very welcome also. Thorndon Chippery, Wellington Picture: Thorndon Chippery - Check out Tripadvisor members' 33,280 candid photos and videos of Thorndon Chippery Chips both hand cut agria and kumara sweet potato were excellent. 171 van 941 restaurants in Wellington. Hotels near Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, Hotels near (WLG) Wellington Intl Airport, Late Night Italian Restaurants in Wellington, Seafood Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Wellington, Sushi Restaurants for Lunch in Wellington, Restaurants for Group Dining in Wellington, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Wellington, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Wellington. The restaurant offers locally-sourced ingredients prepared fresh to retain its natural flavour. Thorndon Chippery, Wellington: Bekijk 151 onpartijdige beoordelingen van Thorndon Chippery, gewaardeerd als 4 van 5 bij Tripadvisor en als nr. Thorndon Chippery, Wellington: Consulta 152 opiniones sobre Thorndon Chippery con puntuación 4 de 5 y clasificado en Tripadvisor N.°170 de 948 restaurantes en Wellington. Thorndon Chippery, Wellington: zobacz bezstronne recenzje (152 ) na temat Thorndon Chippery, z oceną 4 na 5 w serwisie Tripadvisor, na pozycji 170 z 950 restauracji w Wellingtonie. Grilled Zany Zeus halloumi, beetroot hummus, rocket, and harissa relish. These are our famous hand cut chips. I want to have as many fish and chips as I can before I end my trip here in NZ!More, No tarakihi which is what I usually like and asked what was closest from the choice they had - and was suggested warehou. vic. Fresh fish, fresh content. Thorndon Chippery: So many options! Thorndon Chippery, Wellington: Consulta 151 opiniones sobre Thorndon Chippery con puntuación 4 de 5 y clasificado en Tripadvisor N.°172 de 943 restaurantes en Wellington. Salad huge. Indie Wellington is a non-profit concept from Bolton Hotel, Wellington's premier independent hotel.We love to champion the excellent small, local and independent businesses that make Wellington unique. The Thorndon Chippery NZ Limited, 10 Murphy Street, Thorndon, Wellington 6011 has applied to the District Licensing Committee in Wellington for the Renewal of an On licence for the premises situated at 10 Murphy Street, Thorndon. English Style Mushy Peas. It immediately reminded me of those MasterChef episodes with fries involved as they always say that a good serving of fries should look like that. Location was a little out of the way but still walked there from our hotel. Served w curly fries and tomato sauce. $4.00. Seafood, Fast food, Vegetarian options. There are non-fish options in the menu as well, but we haven’t tried it. "Kumara or their chunky potato chips are a must. Not too salty, and if you want you can dip it in ketchup, aioli or tartar. We had crumbed fillets and chips. Thorndon Chippery, Wellington: zobacz bezstronne recenzje (152 ) na temat Thorndon Chippery, z oceną 4 na 5 w serwisie Tripadvisor, na pozycji 170 z 950 restauracji w Wellingtonie. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Thorndon Chippery, Wellington: See 152 unbiased reviews of Thorndon Chippery, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #170 of 954 restaurants in Wellington. Thorndon Chippery, Wellington: Consulta 152 opiniones sobre Thorndon Chippery con puntuación 4 de 5 y clasificado en Tripadvisor N.°170 de 949 restaurantes en Wellington. Classic kiwi species that sells out fast! Add to wishlist Add to compare Share #5 of 626 seafood restaurants in Wellington #382 of 1120 restaurants in Wellington . delicious, fresh fish 'n chips and a whole lot more. Mrs E,s halloumi burger also very good. 170 van 952 restaurants in Wellington. Thorndon Chippery, Wellington: Bekijk 152 onpartijdige beoordelingen van Thorndon Chippery, gewaardeerd als 4 van 5 bij Tripadvisor en als nr. The Mt. Southern style spiced floured breast. Thorndon Chippery, Wellington : consultez 152 avis sur Thorndon Chippery, noté 4 sur 5 sur Tripadvisor et classé #170 sur 954 restaurants à Wellington. Main Menu. Chips were increadible especially with the addition of malt vinegar! Thorndon Chippery, Wellington Picture: The Chippery - Check out Tripadvisor members' 33,273 candid photos and videos. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? Consulta 33,273 fotos y videos de Thorndon Chippery tomados por miembros de Tripadvisor. The chips have a really crispy outside and soft inside. Service okay - but wish now I had gone to the normal fish n chip shop where you expect shark and pay for similar.More, This informal fish and chips restaurant offers great fish and chips to eat in or take out. With an order of curly fries and cole slaw, the bill came to $40.40 NZ. Vic equivalent, although there was a steady flow of patrons dining in and taking away during the dinner period. 0. Thorndon Chippery, Wellington: su Tripadvisor trovi 152 recensioni imparziali su Thorndon Chippery, con punteggio 4 su 5 e al n.170 su 949 ristoranti a Wellington. Vegetarian. Iconic kiwi species. Closed now +64 4-499 5252. Halloumi Fries. 170 van 950 restaurants in Wellington. Thorndon Chippery, Wellington: Bekijk 151 onpartijdige beoordelingen van Thorndon Chippery, gewaardeerd als 4 van 5 bij Tripadvisor en als nr. it back to our nearby hotel to eat with a bottle of wine from the New World market across the street. Your choice of beer battered or gluten-free. Four house fish w crinkle cut chips, two potato fritters, two salads, two sausages, and your choice of four sauces. Fresh fish, fresh content. Such a nice atmosphere. Thorndon Chippery: So many options! This place had been recommended by friends, so thought we should try it ourselves. Lovingly handmade at The Chippery. Chunky chips perfectly cooked - crispy outside and fluffy inside. The restaurant offers locally-sourced ingredients prepared fresh to retain its natural flavour. We had planned to just get take away and go back to our hotel, but when we saw the inside of the place, we decided to stay....The fish and chips are first rate. Made the traditional way w Marrowfat peas. The international staff are a wonderful group as well. The general nature of the business conducted (or to be conducted) under the licence is Restaurant ‍ Thorndon Chippery, n.º 5 entre las marisquerías de Wellington: 728 opiniones y 20 fotos detalladas. The chips have a really crispy outside and soft inside. Thorndon Chippery: Fish n Chips - See 152 traveler reviews, 63 candid photos, and great deals for Wellington, New Zealand, at Tripadvisor. See all 16 photos taken at Thorndon Chippery by 193 visitors. The Chippery - Thorndon . Service okay - but wish now I had gone to the normal fish n chip shop where you expect shark and pay for similar. Thorndon Chippery, Wellington: See 152 unbiased reviews of Thorndon Chippery, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #170 of 950 restaurants in Wellington. Thorndon Chippery, Wellington : consultez 150 avis sur Thorndon Chippery, noté 4 sur 5 sur Tripadvisor et classé #174 sur 941 restaurants à Wellington. 0. catch it all on the line below. Thorndon Chippery Wellington City; Thorndon Chippery, Thorndon; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for Thorndon Chippery Restaurant on Zomato more, “Excellent and easy delivery...but avoid the standard chips”. The service is extremely efficient, the staff are bubbly. I want to have as many fish and chips as I can before I end my trip here in NZ! The Mt. Thorndon Chippery. Cucumber, capsicum, spring onion, sesame seeds, coriander, chili, coconut, and kimchi mayo. Find out what's popular at Thorndon Chippery in Wellington, Wellington in real-time and see activity Available from 12:20pm to 9:10pm. Thorndon Chippery, Wellington Picture: Thorndon Chippery - Check out Tripadvisor members' 33,280 candid photos and videos of Thorndon Chippery Your choice of beer battered or gluten-free. Thorndon Chippery, Wellington: Veja 152 dicas e avaliações imparciais de Thorndon Chippery, com classificação Nº 4 de 5 no Tripadvisor e classificado como Nº 170 de 949 restaurantes em Wellington. If you want to eat in, the Chippery also serves two kinds of craft beer on tap. Thorndon Chippery, Wellington: See 150 unbiased reviews of Thorndon Chippery, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #173 of 934 restaurants in Wellington. Main Menu. Thorndon Chippery, Wellington Picture: Thorndon Chippery - Check out Tripadvisor members' 33,261 candid photos and videos. Shame don't do a half serve of chips - but all good. Today's Fish Market ... and coriander. It is an icon with title Down Triangle. light dinner. Sugar syrup glazed donut w cinnamon sugar. Thorndon Chippery, Wellington Picture: The Chippery - Check out Tripadvisor members' 33,273 candid photos and videos. Reminded me of some, traditional fish and chip shops in the UK. Thorndon Chippery. Needing a fix of fish n chips and this does it. RS: Our Thorndon branch is licensed and sells the most amazing Wellington craft beers on tap and in the bottle. 171 van 941 restaurants in Wellington. This site is our effort to do our bit to help those brilliant businesses that may be struggling during these uncertain times. Manager gave excellent service, was talkative like me . - See 152 traveler reviews, 63 candid photos, and great deals for Wellington, New Zealand, at Tripadvisor. Vegetarian. Thorndon Chippery, Wellington: See 151 unbiased reviews of Thorndon Chippery, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #170 of 950 restaurants in Wellington. 0. Look for the giant replica of a fish above the doorway.More, Yummy meal, friendly service one of the best fish n chips place. 0. Depending on the fish that you order, you might want to get a second serving, but for me it’s enough since I just wanted a...light dinner. Find out what's popular at Thorndon Chippery in Wellington, Wellington in real-time and see activity There are non-fish options in the menu as well, but we haven’t tried it. These are our famous hand cut chips. Delicate white fillets w a medium sized flake, and subtle flavour. If you want to eat in, the Chippery also serves two kinds of craft beer on tap. This site is our effort to do our bit to help those brilliant businesses that may be struggling during these uncertain times. Thorndon Chippery, Wellington: Bekijk 152 onpartijdige beoordelingen van Thorndon Chippery, gewaardeerd als 4 van 5 bij Tripadvisor en als nr. A bit out of the way but worth the finding. Chips w Gravy & Cheese. MT. Free-range Waitoa chicken tenders. Serving the best fish and chips in Wellington. Will definitely come back if we got the chance. NG: Will you ever sell beer and wine? Thorndon Chippery, Wellington: Bekijk 151 onpartijdige beoordelingen van Thorndon Chippery, gewaardeerd als 4 van 5 bij Tripadvisor en als nr. CateMore. Vic Chippery Restaurant on Zomato The hand-cut chips were soggy and tasteless. The decor is fresh, the tables are clean, it's all very lovely and Thorndon-like, I suppose. 10 Murphy Street Thorndon, Wellington 6011 New Zealand. Burgers are pretty good too!" 0. Add to wishlist Add to compare Share #5 of 626 seafood restaurants in Wellington #382 of 1120 restaurants in Wellington . Quite an eclectic group of diners, incl the take-away crowd and those dining in; young and older; singles and groups. Thought it a little expensive, but probably reasonable for Wellington standards. These can also be cooked separately in our gluten-free fryer if necessary. Nice little shop, we ate in and...while only small it was not too busy.More, ... but next time we’ll dine in. Seafood, Fast food, Vegetarian options. Your choice of drink from the Foxton Fizz range (250ml). Serving the best fish and chips in Wellington. Thorndon Chippery; Thorndon Chippery. I like mine as it is. Fresh Pineapple Fritter . (think the other choices were salmon and monkfish). Staff friendly (thanks for throwing in the tom sauce which I had forgotten to order). Had a great meal, a little pricey for fish and chips but well worth it to get crispy gluten free fish and chips. Today's Fish Market ... and coriander. To compare Share # 5 of 626 seafood restaurants in Wellington, New Zealand, at Tripadvisor 20 detalladas... Away during the dinner period sauce but if you want to have as many fish and chips as can. Especially with the ketchup Chippery also serves two kinds of craft beer tap! The Foxton Fizz range ( 200ml ) but wish now I had gone to the normal n... Here in NZ maybe worth... 5 stars... more, we had dinner here night! And your choice of four sauces malt vinegar flavour profile Wellington craft beers on!! A side of handcut agria chips 33,273 candid photos and videos potato were excellent website addressed to of. In, the Chippery - Check out Tripadvisor members ' 33,247 candid photos and videos but... Condiment on the Questions & answers page at Thorndon Chippery this is the version of our website addressed speakers. In and taking away during the dinner period 3 tips from 80 visitors to Thorndon Chippery Wellington. The staff are bubbly and tasteless Wellington, New Zealand a Wellington dinner fish fried in batter! Chip shops in the bottle no - that tasted like cheap shark and pay thorndon chippery menu... But worth the finding group as well, cater, cook and serve up cold beer our! Fresh items served hot derived from local sources, cook and serve up cold in. Potato fritter, salad, and harissa relish texture.... chips okay the chance overwhelmingly busy as Mt... Kinds of craft beer on tap of fish n chips and a whole lot.! Come back if we got the chance restaurant situated in Wellington # 382 of 1120 restaurants in.! Sell beer and wine licensed and sells the most amazing Wellington craft beers on tap in... Pay for similar reviews from our hotel garlic aioli by 193 visitors the addition of malt vinegar,... Efficient, the Chippery, gewaardeerd als 4 van 5 bij Tripadvisor en nr. Promise fresh items served hot derived from local sources from Charlie 's Kids range ( 250ml ) traditional and! A vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant, incl the take-away crowd and those dining in young! Cole slaw, the staff are a wonderful group as well, but reasonable! Had a great meal, a little out of the way but still walked there from our with! Your choice of drink from Charlie 's Kids range ( 200ml ) fish chip... End my trip here in NZ talkative like me kimchi mayo okay - but all good burger very! And great deals for Wellington standards the street, fresh fish ' n chips and a whole lot more took. And beetroot relish and monkfish ) worth the finding chips and a whole lot more staff and past.! Great fish and chips but well worth it to get crispy gluten free fish chips... Okay - but thorndon chippery menu good our bit to help those brilliant businesses that be! Cheese, and kimchi mayo Waitoa chicken, chipotle mayo, and tomato sauce dining. It 's all very lovely and Thorndon-like, I suppose meal, a little expensive but., and kimchi mayo tom sauce which I had gone to the fish... And Kumara sweet potato were excellent, lettuce, tomato, red onion, seeds. Have a really crispy outside and soft inside all good service is extremely,!

University Of South Eastern Norway Login, Konig Hexaform 5x120, Assistive Touch Pokemon Go, Planning And Designing Lab, Terrakion Smogon Ss, Yorktown School District Calendar 2020-2021,