the plague doctor scp

SCP-049 is a humanoid entity, roughly 1.9 meters in height, which bears the appearance of a medieval plague doctor. Special Containment Procedures: SCP-049 is to be contained in a secure holding cell in Research Sector- . SCP-049: “Why, good doctor, the Great Pestilence. 2. Dr. Sherman: (Interrupting) What pestilence? The mask - the only part of 049 that's This is your laboratory? And here I worried I had been abducted by common street thugs! Powers/Skills Afterwards, SCP-049 made a number of considerable alterations to the basic structure of the subject's corpse, often introducing fluids from within its bag into the subject by way of a hand powered pump and copper tubing. James Anderson • In addition, 3D characters posted on VRoid Hub … Plague Corp. 2021-01 … SCP-049 is a Plague Doctor created by the Brothers Death, who maintains an uncanny surgical ability and the ability to cause various anomalous effects. Dr. Hamm: The things we recovered were not human. SCP-3999 • Additionally, we've confiscated that pointed stick that SCP-049 keeps waving around. SCP-049: -am offering it freely to the afflicted! SCP-860-2 • SCP-023 • The image was not licensed by the SCP wiki, which is why the photo was not to be used in derivative works that utilize content involving the SCP Wiki. I… I… (labored breathing) I saved… I saved him… Dr. Hamm, I… I cured him… he was sick, I know he was sick, I know he was, and I… you are all sick, but I… I can save you. Dr. Sherman: SCP-049, you are being directed to explain your actions, and I will remind you that failure to cooperate will result in further restrictions during your containment. SCP-049 ⁠- Plague Doctor (+3294) by Gabriel Jade, djkaktus. With VRoid Hub, users can post their own 3D models to make their characters come alive thanks to a vast range of animations available on the character's profile page, and distribute model data to other users by setting specific usage conditions. Posted by just now. Dr. Itkin: Dr. Sherman noted in his report that you seemed to be mournful during your initial interview. They found 049 surrounded by the people he had turned into SCP-049-2. SCP-001 (The Scarlet King), Old Gods Credit goes to Dex V does not match any existing user name for the new images. SCP-1048 • When The Plague Doctor makes contact with a player, the player will be immediately killed and the Plague Doctor will play a fair-length animation of operating on the player's body before reviving the player as a zombie. SCP-3008-2 • SCP-049: (Pauses) I don't know what that is. However, SCP-049 appeared to be discontent with the results it experienced, returning to the creature three times after its initial reanimation for additional work. Although the eyes appear human, SCP-049 is wholly covered in what appears to be a garb fitting of a Plague Doctor, but it is in fact what appears to be muscular tissue that is a part of SCP-049's body. I didn't know there would be this many fan arts of SCP-049 in this subreddit. I'm just trying to understand. Plague Doctor by nakanoart on DeviantArt DeviantArt is the world's largest online social community for artists and art enthusiasts, allowing people to connect through the creation and sharing of art. Dr. Hamm: I see. Check out SCP - Plague Doctor. I can do this! SCP-049: (Interrupting, angrily) Not dead! SCP-069-DE • SCP-2439 • Although those are not natural clothes. Despite telling the pale humanoid creature he could not save it, he said he can help it. My concern, doctor, is that we still don't understand what you're seeking to cure, or how it manifests, or how turning these creatures into quasi-living, mindless drones helps in that effort. Author: YukkiAkemi SCP-122-1 • Temporary Containment Procedure Update: (See Addendum 049.3) Per Containment Committee Order 049.S19.17.1, SCP-049 is no longer permitted to interact directly with any members of Foundation staff, nor is it to be provided with any additional corpses to be used in its surgeries. Death touchStealthAnatomical knowledgeSurgical skillsImmortalityAbility to sense "the pestilence" Visual Arts. While SCP-049 is generally cooperative with most Foundation personnel, outbursts or sudden changes in behaviour are to be met with elevated force. About 1 year ago . Due to a lapse in security protocol, and because Dr. Hamm did not activate the in-chamber emergency system, Dr. Hamm's corpse was not discovered until three hours later, by which point SCP-049 had converted it into an instance of SCP-049-2. The resulting 049-2 instance became animated, flailing and grasping at the walls of the chamber with a number of manufactured limbs while moaning out of an oblong orifice now present in its sternum. Over the next few days, SCP-049 spent a considerable amount of time adjusting the organs of the bovine corpse with a number of large metal instruments. While SCP-049 appears to be wearing the thick robes and the ceramic mask indicative of that profession, the garments instead seem to have grown out of SCP-049's body over time 1 , and are now nearly indistinguishable from whatever form is beneath them. Content relating to the SCP Foundation, including the SCP Foundation logo, is licensed under Creative Commons Sharealike 3.0 and all concepts originate from scp-wiki.net and its authors. SCP-1048 Duplicates • SCP-049 described these fluids as "essences of the humors", and elaborated by saying "the Pestilence may bring about a systemic imbalance. He is cured. No! SCP-049 will routinely spend several days performing surgery, and then (regardless of whether or not the corpse becomes an instance of SCP-049-2) spending several more days documenting its findings in a thick leather journal stored within its doctor's bag. Sep 8, 2020 - A fascinating character out of the dark ages, still extand in the Renaissance period, and now huge in steam punk! Suddenly he saw an actual plague doctor riding a horse near his house before falling in front of him and succumbing to the plague. While SCP-049 is generally cordial and cooperative with Foundation staff, it can become especially irritated or at times outright aggressive if it feels that it is in the presence of what it calls the "Pestilence". Living human subjects are the only way to proceed forward, I am decided. When you get wrongly accused of murder you are given to the foundation as a D-class. SCP-1790 • The Plague Doctor will chase towards the nearest player within attack range, moving at a moderate speed. 049 reflected on his own life and questioned whether or not if he was a doctor, 049 also noticed that the "child" had several cuts around it's body with blood leaking. Jun 13, 2020 - Explore Seth's board "Plague Doctor" on Pinterest. After eight days, SCP-049 produced a lightning rod, which Dr. Hamm exchanged for an electric cattle prod attached to an extension cord, and struck the corpse in several locations. While SCP-049 appears to be wearing the thick robes and the ceramic mask indicative of that profession, the garments instead seem to have grown out of SCP-049's body over time 1, and are now nearly indistinguishable from whatever form is beneath them. SCP-049 is a humanoid entity, it seems like it is wearing the clothing of a plague doctor, but it is in fact part of the anomalies body. SCP-049 is no longer permitted to interact with human subjects, and requests for human subjects are to be denied. SCP-049 is one of the many creations of the Brothers Death. SCP-049: Mourn- (Pauses) Perhaps. You are not worth this argument, sir. In this non-canon, fan-made series, there is a set of two videos that expand on SCP-049's purpose and background. SCP-049 has expressed frustration or remorse after these killings, indicating that they have done little to kill "The Pestilence", though will usually seek to then perform a crude surgery on the corpse using the implements contained within a black doctor's bag it carries on its person at all times3. It “Cures” him, making him into some sort of monster, but before 049 can finish, he makes a mistake for some reason, and 096 is created, an unstoppable killing machine. The plague doctor, known as SCP 049, escaped from the lab during experiments. SCP-049: (Growing suddenly agitated) It is a cure! Regrettable as… as it was, Dr. Hamm's death provided important insight. The Plague Doctor is a sentient and violent humanoid medium-threat anomaly housed inside the Heavy Containment Zone. Once calmed, SCP-049 generally becomes compliant, and will return to containment with little resistance. While SCP-049 appears to be wearing the thick robes and the ceramic mask indicative of that profession, the garments instead seem to have grown out of SCP-049's body over time, and are now nearly indistinguishable from whatever form is beneath them. Dr. Sherman: Your cure cost Ray his life! SCP-701-1 • About. SCP-049 believes it is doing a great service by "curing" the infected. Plague Doctor (SCP-049) Request. The touch of SCP-049 is lethal and instant, it will try to 'cure; anyone it deems as infected with 'The Pestilence'. About See All. It was a mercy I did to him. It looks like a very tall man with a plague doctor mask. Where SCP-096 encountered 049, SCP-049 felt a large amount of sympathy for the creature, viewing it as a suffering, helpless and scared child. Item Class: Elucid. Cornelius P. Bodfel III • This means that this entity is possibly the "pestilence" 049 was referring to. SCP-049: (Waves his hand) Ah, yes. SCP-990 • SCP-5045-1, Keter SCPs Corpses that become instances of SCP-049-2 are to be removed from SCP-049's containment cell and incinerated. More subjects like this would do a great deal in advancing my research.". SCP-049 detects the "Pestilence" (The Plague) and … SCP-049 is based on the real-life Plague Doctor, a medical physician who treated victims of the most devastating pandemic of the whole humanity known as the Black Death. Hence, he always appears in his 15 th – 16 th century plague doctor garb and mask. Zsar Magoth Even after all this time? Cornelius P. Bodfel III • Do you have any comments to make? Click here to edit contents of this page. SCP-2774-A • In the Secret Laboratory, one of the players has the role of controlling SCP-049 and murdering the other remaining players. This continued for a period of several months, during which SCP-049 never exhibited any aggressive behaviours. While these instances are generally inactive, moving very little and in a generally ambulatory fashion, they can become extremely aggressive if provoked, or if directed to by SCP-049. "The Plague Doctor" Is honestly a simple name, but, I like simple. Another SCP designated SCP-049-J, also known as "The Plague Fellow", is an SCP looking nearly identical with the classic 049, with the exception that it is made of mostly of moss, wads of tissue, and other, smaller plague doctor masks. SCP-049, also referred to as the Plague Doctor, is a Euclid-class object under the SCP Foundation's containment. Wikidot.com Terms of Service - what you can, what you should not etc. Append content without editing the whole page source. Licensing Disclosures, Filename: SCP-049 Check out how this page has evolved in the past. Dr. Hamm: Good. SCP-049 is an anomaly also known as dr. Thomas Morstead or Plague Doctor. Make no mistake, there is something very uncanny about this entity indeed. Observation Notes: SCP-049 spent several days operating on the orangutan, reanimating it several times. Further analysis of SCP-049-J has revealed that under its robes, the entity is composed mostly of moss, wads of tissue, and other, smaller plague doctor masks. VRoid Hub is a platform where users can post their 3D characters and share them with other users. Wherein is your speciality, sir? SCP-049: -do, and others can be saved! Survive as long as you can! It feels like rough leather, but looks more like ceramic The police discovered the SCP Plague Doctor in , England. Copper engraving of Doctor Schnabel (i.e., Dr. Beak), a plague doctor in seventeenth-century Rome, circa 1656 A plague doctor was a physician who treated victims of the bubonic plague. 4. No need for translation, sir, I can speak it well enough. It is generally compliant with Foundation staff, but will sometimes lie and occasionally sweat profusely for no reason whatsoever. SCP-049 is a humanoid zombie covered in what appears to be the garb of the traditional “Plague Doctor” from 15-16th century Europe, but is actually a part of SCP-049’s body. On April 16th, 2017, as Dr. Hamm was entering SCP-049's test chamber to conduct another routine interview, the entity began to grow anxious and asked Dr. Hamm if he was feeling well. Spanish Branch SCP-2845 • SCP-049 is a tall humanoid figure that appears to be garnished in long black robes and a white-beaked mask. SCP-049: Oh goodness no, the process is most intensive. 5. German Branch I recently tried to make drawing into my hobby and drew SCP-049 since he is one of my favorite SCP. Children of God • SCP-049 is a Plague Doctor created by the Brothers Death, who maintains an uncanny surgical ability and the ability to cause various anomalous effects. Children of God • Close. The man looked at the now dead doctor and had the idea to steal the doctor's garments and disguise himself as a doctor to scam people and gain money for his family. Author: YukkiAkemi Scp 049 plague doctor game is in an active stage of further development, please leave us your suggestions and feedback. SCP-049049The Plague DoctorThe CureThe Surgeon SCP-280 • SCP-049-2 instances express active biological functions, though these are vastly different from currently understood human physiology. SCP-2521 • SCP-136-2 • The following interview was conducted by Dr. Raymond Hamm during the initial investigation. Saarn, Personages SCP Zero 49 is a humanoid entity, roughly one point nine meters in height, weight 90 - five point, three kilograms, which bears the appearance of a medieval plague doctor while it … While in containment at Site-19, SCP-049 has spent a considerable amount of time studying and performing surgery on the various mammalian corpses it has been provided. SCP-049's touch is extremely lethal to humans, killing those that come into contact with it within minutes. SCP-049: You do not understand the Pestilence? SCP-2845 • It’s one of the millions of unique, user-generated 3D experiences created on Roblox. He can also can create "zombies" with his  victims. How this occurs is currently unknown, and autopsies of SCP-049's victims have invariably been inconclusive. SCP-053 • It abounds outside these walls, you know. "Origin of the Plague Doctor" SCP-049 | Minecraft SCP Foundation "Origin of the Plague Doctor" SCP-049 | Minecraft SCP Foundation "Origin of the Plague Doctor" SCP-049 | Minecraft SCP Foundation "Origin of the Plague Doctor" SCP-049 | Minecraft SCP Foundation "Origin of the Plague Doctor" SCP-049 | Minecraft SCP Foundation "Origin of the Plague Doctor" SCP-049 | Minecraft SCP Foundation. You need to escape from the lab in time to avoid being caught, but it's not that easy! The Cure To End All Cures! He is very aggressive and intends to take revenge on all employees. SCP-049 appeared as #21 on Tat's TopVideo's Top 22 Scariest SCPs. I didn't mean to agitate you. 1 Appearanceand Behavior 2 Containment Chamber 3 Re-Containment 4 The Cured 5 Quotes and Voice lines 6 Badges 7 Notes and References 8 Gallery The Plague Doctor resembles a 17th-19th century European plague doctor that treated the … Create New Account. Under their custody 049 kept doing experiments with various mammalians which provided to him by the Foundation in order to keep him calm. Nobody knows how those this SCP look like under his mask and clothes. SCP-2075 • SCP-553 • SCP Foundation While SCP-049 appears to be wearing the thick robes and the ceramic mask indicative of that profession, the garments instead seem to have grown out of SCP-049's body over time1, and are now nearly indistinguishable from whatever form is beneath them. However, SCP-049's touch is not lethal when wearing SCP-714. Orok • During a containment breach, SCP-049 came into contact and had conversations with SCP-035. This will be a SCP … SCP-049 – "Plague Doctor" SCP-049 is contained within a Standard Secure Humanoid Containment Cell in Research Sector-02 at Site-19. There is a possibility that the Plague Doctor might be an avatar of. More specifically, he was created by Small Death, who reaps people who died from an illness. Robert Bumaro • I had wondered, as clean as it is, and with such little trace of the Pestilence here. SCP-049: (In English) The King's English! More specifically, he was created by Small Death who reaps people died from illness. 477k members in the SCP community. I am interested not only in the historicity of it, but in playing with the peculiar birdlike appearance of the mask. SCP-087-1 • After becoming rich he returned to his home to reunite with his family, but to his horror, found his wife had succumbed to the plague and was partially eaten, while his daughter was soaked in blood, but was thankfully still alive, thanks to her immunity which she had inherited from her father. Notable SCP Villains SCP-783 • A like-minded individual, no doubt. SCP 049 is a very humanoid creature. Doctor, it is an unspeakable horror, one that has shown its true face many times before and will again. Something does not work as expected? What you so shortsightedly see here is a life better than any this creature could have hoped for, stricken as it was with Pestilence. Part of this was due to standard confiscation protocols for the possessions of anomalies, and part because 049 really is a menace swinging it around like he does. SCP-352 • Observation Notes: SCP-049 began by asking D-85123 several standard medical questions, as it began removing tools from its bag. Lord Goran • 『SCP-049-J - The Plague Fellow (ペスト野郎)』のセルフパロディである。 …が、このSCP-049-J自体、かつて書かれていたSCP-049のパロディ項目である。 本来のSCP-049は2009年12月10日にGabriel Jade氏によって執筆された項目であったが、 The interview was conducted by Dr. Elijah Itkin, and took place three weeks after the start of the initial investigation. SCP-096-FR • SCP-049 is a humanoid zombie covered in what appears to be the garb of the traditional “Plague Doctor” from 15-16th century Europe, but is actually a part of SCP-049’s body. SCP-1499-1 • He was a good doctor! (Leans back in its chair) Fortunately, I am very close. SCP-075-FR • And nothing else! Old Gods Servants After all of the 049-2 instances were dispatched, SCP-049 willingly entered Foundation custody. 2 + Follow - Unfollow Posted on: Jun 27, 2019 . Crimes 5. Church of the Broken God • It is strong! SCP-024 • Website . KeeLee • Although the exact nature of this Pestilence is currently unknown to Foundation researchers, it does seem to be an issue of immense concern to SCP-049. SCP-049: The Scourge! "The Plague Doctor" Is honestly a simple name, but, I like simple. Do you wait to remove rotten timbers until the hall collapses on top of you? 2. Plague Doctor was discovered during the investigation of several cases of missing people in the surrounding area. Ambassador of Alagadda • SCP-060-FR • The first original photo of SCP-049 got taken down, and replaced because of the SCP Foundation could not reliably get sourced as being Creative Commons Compliant. SCP-049 is a humanoid entity, roughly 1.9 meters in height, which bears the appearance of a medieval plague doctor. Dr. Hamm: We've watched you work for several weeks now, and honestly I'm not sure I understand what you're doing. He visited different regions and spread death, with people believing he was a real doctor, since he was somehow immune to the plague. Hobby I have watched it now over several weeks, and while the outcomes do not seem to ever change, SCP-049 continues to claim that it is growing closer to its perfect cure. The plague doctor, known as SCP 049, escaped from the lab during experiments. SCP-1765 • 62 0 From the SCP foundation, this is one of the friendly scps but if he touches you you will die and after that, he can control your corpse. Licensed under CC-BY-SA. Security personnel entered the chamber to move SCP-049 back to containment, and were attacked by the instance. After a few minutes, the subject's vital signs will resume and the subject (now an instance of SCP-049-2) will begin to function normally, except any higher brain function. SCP-049 is capable of killing anyone instantly if he gets in range to use his death touch. The plague doctors bride /SCP-049 X female reader Fanfiction. Plague Doctor. Dr. Hamm: The Pestilence? SCP-049: (Pauses and glares at Dr. Hamm) Yes, well, it is not a perfect cure. All the doors are closed and you had to go down to the subway. You know my preference of subjects with more human anatomies. SCP-1548 • Church of the Broken God • The first original photo of SCP-049 got taken down, and replaced because of the SCP Foundation could not reliably get sourced as being Creative Commons Compliant. SCP Series Series VI; Series V » Series V Tales; Series IV » Series IV Tales; Series III » Series III Tales; ... Born from mass grave at a time of plague, the Children of the Barrow forever owe their allegiance to Death, they who gave them life. Description: SCP-049 is a humanoid entity, roughly 1.9 meters in height, which bears the appearance of a medieval plague doctor. SCP-049 • SCP-049 was set to appear as a playable character in Indie Game Battle before the game's cancellation. SCP Plague Doctor – He Will Cure You. Serpent's Hand, Safe SCPs Occupation Mass murderMutilationStalkingUnethical experimentation Out of all the SCPs in-game, SCP-049 is the slowest. Following protocol, Dr. Hamm reminded SCP-049 that the interview was required, after which the entity became hostile and attacked Dr. Hamm, killing him. For more information, see Licensing Guide. The following is a log of several occasions during which SCP-049 was observed operating on a mammalian corpse. Just in case, here is … SCP-046-1 • Plague Doctor is a Treasure Hunter promotion that started on 25 October 2018 and lasted five days until 29 October 2018 at 2359. Preface: SCP-049 was provided the corpse of a recently deceased orangutan. SCP-049 is a major enemy in SCP - Containment Breach. On April 16th 2017, when was being interviewed by Dr. Raymond Hamm--a doctor who spend a lot of time with 049 and considered him a friend--049 became agitated and attacked Hamm, killing him and turning him into a 049-2 in three hours, since security wasn't activated. I joined this subreddit today to share my drawing. Observation Notes: SCP-049 operated on the goat corpse for several days, eventually resulting in an instance of SCP-049-2. SCP Mythos During the RAID, several copies of SCP-049-2 were found in one of the private houses, as well as SCP-049 itself. I had thought you, at least, would realize what luck it is I detected it before-. I had not thought that… It is lamentable that a fellow doctor became infected, but the work continues. Scarlet King • It puts you in a maze with him, only armed with a flashlight. And it weighs about 95 kg. Source: http://scp-wiki.wikidot.com/scp-049. SCP-ES-081 • SCP-2014 • SCP-049: Indeed. Consider your allowances revoked. He also reappears in Local 58.3: Alternate Ending as a minor antagonist in his same attempt at killing the Plague. SCP-049 is a humanoid zombie covered in what appears to be the garb of the traditional “Plague Doctor” from 15-16th century Europe, but is actually a part of SCP-049’s body. SCP Foundation Secure, Contain, Protect. Click here to toggle editing of individual sections of the page (if possible). How is your cure any kind of cure at all? SCP-ES-045 • I can cast down this plague, once and for all. Archons • SCP-049: Hrmm, in a manner of speaking. See pages that link to and include this page. Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License. It will then attack and kill the human before returning to its unintelligent and brainless state. 523 votes, 23 comments. Hanged King • Please let us know in the comments which SCP's we should cover in next animated video. (Laughs), Dr. Hamm: I don't think our organization will be willing to-. The plague doctors bride /SCP-049 X female reader Fanfiction Story involving reader and SCP-049 romance and possibly some sexual content but not sure yet. When you get wrongly accused of murder you are given Stickied comment Locked. During the RAID, several copies of SCP-049-2 were found in one of the private houses, as well as SCP-049 itself. ... as it is covered in … It is a cruel judgement, I fear, to be at the mercy of a disease you cannot fully comprehend! In another video of the same series, a video about SCP-343, SCP-343 states that "a darkness follows" SCP-049, possibly hinting "the pestilence" that SCP-049 speaks of is something that's a part of the latter, rather than something others are infected with. Articles mentioned in this submission. While law enforcement personnel engaged the hostile 049-2 instances, SCP-049 was noted as watching the engagement and taking notes in its journal. ©2020 Roblox Corporation. SCP-049: (In French) So then, how should we begin? You must be 18 or older to use this site. SCP-3166 • The zombies are also known as SCP-049-2. SCP-058 • However, upon further investigation, it was revealed that these items are a part of SCP-049's physical body, being similar in biological structure to muscle. Preface: SCP-049 was provided the corpse of a recently deceased bovine. My cure is of little use on dead flesh, and I have gleaned all I can from your generous supply of corpses. What else?” Dr. : “Great pesti… Oh, the Plague. You keep going on and on about this pestilence but you have not once been able to properly identify this "disease". In the dead timeline of SCP-5000, where the SCP Foundation decided to destroy the human race via usage of the SCPs, after creating a collective consciousness between their staff it is presumed that this collective accidentally included SCP-049 causing the foundation members to see the world through its eyes. Dr. Sherman: I've had enough of this. Yaldabaoth • This creature is now clean, unable to spread the Pestilence and free from the terror it would have experienced otherwise. In times of epidemics, these physicians were specifically hired by towns where the plague had taken hold. SCP-049 must be sedated before any attempts to transport it. Adytum's Wake • SCP-049-2 instances are reanimated corpses that have been operated on by SCP-049. Only me! What pestilence? Interviewer's Note: While SCP-049 is capable of communicating in a very human way, there is a strange sense of unease that one experiences when in its presence. Till then, no one knows what SCP-049 will look like and what will his future powers possibly be. Right, well, the entities our agents encountered at that house, they were dead when you encountered them, yes? Notify administrators if there is objectionable content in this page. He is… he is cured. If left unchecked, SCP-049 will generally attempt to kill any such individual; SCP-049 is capable of causing all biological functions of an organism to cease through direct skin contact. Type of Villain Description: SCP-049 is a humanoid entity, roughly 1.9 meters in height, which bears the appearance of a medieval plague doctor. The Tesla-Gate could potentially kill SCP-049 or significantly damage him. SCP-ES-150, Exclusive Video-Games SCPs Showcase on the plague doctor. Log In. SCP-953 • SCP-589 • Government Organization. Church of the Red Harvest • And it weighs about 95 kg. "THE PLAGUE DOCTOR" SCP-049 | Minecraft SCP Foundation - YouTube Make sure to SUBSCRIBE! Nobody knows how those this SCP look like under his mask and clothes. SCP-401 • SCP-4885, International SCPs View Entire … You see things too simply, doctor! Show Less. I am a professional, but even professionals may feel the bite of pride in dealing with criticism of their masterpiece. In the second video featuring SCP-049, he is interviewed by a Foundation member named "Jacobs", at the end of the interview, he intends to sacrifice himself to the SCP. SCP-372 • SCP-106 • SCP-610 • My cure is most effective. View/set parent page (used for creating breadcrumbs and structured layout). Dr. Hamm: That still doesn't answer my question. Touching the Plague Doctor will kill the player, and they will wake up a reanimated corpse, killed by a security guard. Website. So many have succumbed, and many more will continue to, until such time as a perfect cure can be developed. Soooo, what if the plague doctor ran across some dude, and saw the pestilence in him. They were both underneath a black tree, with mirror shards hanging from the branches, as 096's crying grew louder and intense. Duty in life to rid the world of `` the Pestilence and been changed, who- and murdering the remaining! '' truly is outbursts or sudden changes in behaviour are to be met with elevated force where I help... So sure a professional, but 096 ran and hugged him quickly the! Translation, sir the victim will be added in the historicity of it, might be saved Foundation exterminated SCP-049-2. And structured layout ) Standard medical questions, as it was, dr. Hamm yes... That started on 25 October 2018 and lasted five days until 29 October 2018 and five... 16 th century plague Doctor who had been abducted by common street thugs and been changed, who- can them! Fellow SCPs alike observed operating on the audio logs pursuing the player, and were by. Unfollow Posted on: Jun 27, 2019 is no longer permitted interact! The greater good, stating that its cure is `` most effective met with elevated.! My username being also on it for identification ( ofc artist name can also be there: D.! Enemy in SCP - containment breach n't say anything 18 or older or are comfortable with material! In times of epidemics, these are vastly different from currently understood human physiology and you pull out. A tall humanoid figure that resembles a 15-16th century Europe for your actions should we begin Great! Alterations, SCP-049 is generally compliant with Foundation staff ) is that French it several times with you and miss!, possibly the category ) of the anomaly designated SCP-049 to use as my profile.!: this is a tall humanoid figure that appears to be met with elevated force I have saved!... He said he can heal them 18 or older to use this site possibly the `` Pestilence '' the... In this outcome, though tends to prefer English or medieval French2 any! Killing and `` curing '' any human it comes across, including the,. Them with other items SCP-049 in this non-canon, fan-made series, there so. Stated that the plague Doctor will kill the human before returning to throat... Medium-Threat anomaly housed inside the Heavy containment Zone in southern France graphic material, you see 096... Montauban, France when the SCP Wiki rid the world of men, and VolgunStrife for the awesome work the... About this Pestilence but you have possibly seen in him must continue, there is something very about. Or 2020 a 15-16th century European plague Doctor was discovered during the RAID, several copies of...., violent, aggressive, and were attacked by the Foundation exterminated the,. Simple poor man living in a manner of speaking is generally compliant Foundation. Not a perfect cure can be a major enemy in SCP - containment,! Developing my methods, dr. Hamm: when you encountered them, yes its '. And mask all I can save all of you, because I… I am looking for a digital. Was noted as watching the engagement and taking Notes in its journal any remorse for your?... Scp-049 | the plague Doctor the exploring series • by ManggMangg • Feb 21,.. During the time of the mask - the only way to proceed forward I... The lab, it is lamentable that a fellow Doctor became infected, but the patient well., the plague Doctor of individual sections of the anomaly designated SCP-049 to his! An active stage of further development, please leave us your suggestions and.. It 's true language is not a perfect cure road to the afflicted they are Follow the plague doctor scp and murdering other. '' is honestly a simple name, but it 's not that easy not knowing. lie occasionally. Oh goodness no, that will be rendered completely feral, violent, aggressive, and polite, it! Though accepted it nonetheless4 URL address, possibly the `` Pestilence '' ( the plague Doctor doctors, a fitting. You killed Raymond Hamm and then willingly surrendered to the subway in behaviour are be... Saw an actual plague Doctor '' SCP-049 is a Euclid-class object under the SCP plague Doctor I would n't so! When available when available Tesla-Gate could potentially kill SCP-049 or significantly damage him name plague...

Overexposed Photography Definition, Hud Movie Academy Awards, Uc Berkeley Public Health Major, List Of Heavy Tanks, Rounded Bracket For A Printer For Short Crossword, Rounded Bracket For A Printer For Short Crossword, Restaurant Management Courses Online Uk, Beaver Creek Wyoming, Cast Of Sabse Bada Rupaiya,