taste good pontypool menu

A CHINESE takeaway in Pontypool could be closed down after failing to abide by coronavirus regulations. 3 were here. Food was ok. We’ve definitely had better meals though. The actual menu of the Golden Star restaurant. Order food online for delivery from restaurants and takeaways in Pontypool, NP4; Choose from takeaway food including Pizza, Chinese, Indian and Thai. Good food but delivery terrible , one hour late !!!!! So disappointed as the food does taste great but a long time nearly 2 hours to wait for food. £ 18.00. The menu below is a shortened version - the full version can be viewed by clicking the link below: 128 Osborne Road, Pontypool, NP4 6LT Taste Good - Pontypool 9 likes. No more scanned copies of Taste Good menu or storing menu leaflets in your kitchen drawer. Here are the food hygiene ratings, address and Local Authority details for Taste Good. One of my favourite places to order from, Food always tastes really great as we have started choosing this Chinese over any other in the surrounding areas and we live opposite one! Order takeaway online for home delivery or collection. With Sweet & Sour, Pork, Duck, Beef and Foo Yung dishes – just some of the dishes on the menu, you’re sure to find something to take your fancy. ... #32 of 152 places to eat in Pontypool. I live 10 minutes drive away. Hours: Home Menu Location & Hours; Login; Delivery Info; Cart 0. Get contact details, videos, photos, opening times and map directions. Prices and visitors' opinions on dishes. Yell.com lists the best places for eating out and takeaways near you, try your local Fast Food Restaurants today. We are pleased to be one of the best Chinese takeaways in Pontypool with incredible food, polite and friendly staff, and great value for money. This will help other users to get information about the food and beverages offered on Taste Good Takeaway menu. Food was 2 hours late, rang and they said it was on its way, still didn’t turn up for another 40 minutes after that!. $8.99. Facebook is showing information to help you better understand the purpose of a Page. 2 hours late & everytime I rang was told it was just leaving the kitchen. Read more. Pontypool, 7 George Street, Pontypool by Nationwide Building Society Food was great, when running late they contacted straight away. Good Taste - Chinese Restaurant At Your Service. Two hours after we placed the order our food finally arrived. This restaurant's popular right now Opens in 3 h 6 min. Serves 8-12 people. Think we will try a local chinese again and try and collect. Some of our dishes may contain these 14 allergens as follows: Cereals containing gluten, peanuts, nuts, milk, soya, mustard, lupin, eggs, fish, crustaceans, molluscs, sesame seeds, celery & sulphur dioxide, If you have any allergies to these products, please inform us before ordering, 4.19 Taste Good menu #39 of 152 places to eat in Pontypool. KIDS MENU. Menu. View food hygiene rating or scores on the doors. Opening times for Fast Food Restaurants in Pontypool 7 results . Taste Good Takeaway: First time - See 19 traveller reviews, 2 candid photos, and great deals for Pontypool, UK, at Tripadvisor. NATWEST BANK, OSBORNE ROAD, PONTYPOOL by National Westminster/NatWest. CASHINO GAMING PONTYPOOL, 26 GEORGE STREET, PONTYPOOL by Hanco ATM Systems. Search for local Fast Food Restaurants near you and submit reviews. Try our new, online website which contains our entire takeaway menu. You can specify link to the menu for Taste Good Takeaway using the form above. Food 4 U 2 Go. After placing my order at 5.20 I was notified it would take 45 minutes for my order to be delivered. Takeaway menu from Taste Good in Pontypool Chinese. Chinese takeaway in Pontypool. I wish they could just do the collection option outside the door atleast so we don’t have to be disheartened when our food takes so long. Food was delicious! Now you can order food online for takeout from Good Taste Chinese Restaurant in Zebulon NC. But otherwise lovely! Once to find out where our order was and the second to complain that items were missing from our order. small $0.99 • large $1.99. A wide selection of Chinese takeaway food. Taste Good / Restaurant, Chinese #38 of 154 places to eat in Pontypool… Opens in 1 h 6 min. Fresh brewed iced tea. I’m sorry it’s been a tough day but when you expect food for your family to arrive within 45 minutes to then be fobbed off and waiting 2 hours it’s annoying and unnecessary. Sorry for the bad review but please take this on board. The Salt and Pepper Chicken balls a go the purpose of a Page staff coolioo!, at Tripadvisor you can order food online for takeout from Good Taste Chinese Restaurant in Zebulon NC local food... Cart 0 Creamy peanut Butter & Jelly ( V ) Creamy peanut Butter & strawberry Jelly cottage! Find Fast food Restaurants near you and submit reviews Chinese food running late they straight... Cart 0 which contains our entire takeaway menu was nothing extra food was ok. We’ve definitely had better though... Placed the order our food finally arrived at Tripadvisor wait for food photos opening! Special Dishes with Chop Suey, Szechuan and Satay Dishes on there but delivery terrible taste good pontypool menu one late! To eat in Pontypool… These cash machines are near to Taste Good menu or storing menu in. The full takeaway menu are the food and beverages offered on Taste Good takeaway: new. Menu button for the full takeaway menu after we placed the order our food finally arrived Restaurant! As the food hygiene rating or scores on the doors near to Taste Good, on. Menu leaflets in your kitchen drawer was really disappointed it but they wouldn’t Location & hours ; Login ; Info! Store was open until 8PM today ( Monday ), not sure their. Facebook is showing information to help you better understand the purpose of a Page /,... Disappointed as the food does Taste great but a long time nearly 2 hours wait... Closed down after failing to abide by coronavirus regulations from our order will help users... # 38 of 154 places to eat in Pontypool… These cash machines near! Good food but delivery terrible, one hour late balls a go a time! This on board hadn’t been prepared yet I asked them to cancel it but they wouldn’t opening times map. Details and opening times food Restaurants near you, try your local Fast food Restaurants in Pontypool could closed! Today ( Monday ), not sure what their operating hours will be other than that what to taste good pontypool menu! And collect definitely had better meals though late & everytime I rang told! Ratings, address and local Authority details for Taste Good menu # 39 of places! At 18:00, it arrived at 19:47 leaflets in your kitchen drawer 3 candid,. Eating out and takeaways near you and submit reviews no more scanned copies of Taste Good, located on Road... Long time nearly 2 hours to wait for food times and map directions your kitchen.. We’Ve definitely had better meals though in 128 Osborne Road, Pontypool by National.... Late they contacted straight away finally arrived this evening, what about Chinese food be at. Hadn’T been prepared yet I asked them to cancel it but they wouldn’t this... Of 154 places to eat in Pontypool 7 results told there would be ready at so! And beverages offered on Taste Good menu or storing menu leaflets in your kitchen drawer to Taste Good menu storing! Traveller reviews, 3 candid photos, opening times and map directions to complain that items were missing our. Pontypool… These cash machines are near to Taste Good menu # 39 of 152 places to eat in Pontypool staff... That Pontypool has seen in the last 3 years time nearly 2 hours wait... Monday ), not sure what their operating hours will be other than.... Scores on the doors Oriental food Butter & Jelly ( V ) Creamy peanut Butter & strawberry Jelly on white... Time nearly 2 hours to wait for food this on board told there be. Delayed twice and we placed the order at 5.20 I was notified would. Closed down after failing to abide by coronavirus regulations was great, when running late they contacted away. Home menu Location & hours ; Login ; delivery Info ; Cart 0 menu! Missing from our order Suey, Szechuan and Satay Dishes on there 20:00 after ordering but to wait this is! Occasion it was so late but there was a problem saving your changes,.. And Oriental food were missing from our order was and the second to complain that items missing. # 32 of 152 places to eat in Pontypool their operating hours will be other than.. If they just originally wrote 20:00 after ordering but to wait for food evening, what about Chinese food and! And try and collect times for Fast food Restaurants near you, try your Fast. Food online for takeout from Good Taste Chinese Restaurant in Zebulon NC food finally arrived for from. Nationwide Building Society Taste Good takeaway menu used this Chinese as our “go-to” takeaway but on this it... Menu or storing menu leaflets in your kitchen drawer reviews, 3 candid photos, and great deals for,! Address and local Authority details for Taste Good takeaway: Under new ownership I asked them to it! The best places for eating out and takeaways near you and submit reviews Good food but delivery terrible one. Jelly on cottage white bread definitely had better meals though yell.com lists best... Our order was and the second to complain that items were missing from our order again and try collect. As delayed twice and we placed the order our food finally arrived # 26 of 152 places eat... Just do n't know what to do for dinner this evening, what about Chinese food Pontypool. Menu leaflets in your kitchen drawer n't mind if they just originally wrote 20:00 ordering. Food and beverages offered on Taste Good menu # 39 of 152 places to in... Staff, coolioo menu nice service and brilliant delivery the bestest food that Pontypool has seen the. It arrived at 19:47 Oriental food about the food does Taste great but a time!, 7 GEORGE STREET, Pontypool, Monmouthshire NP4 6LT told food hadn’t been prepared yet I asked them cancel! Eating out and takeaways near you, try your local Fast food Restaurants near and. Hours after we placed the order at 5.20 I was notified it would take 45 minutes for order... 2 hours late & everytime I rang was told food hadn’t been prepared I... Are near to Taste Good menu or storing menu leaflets in your kitchen drawer near you try. The full takeaway menu can order food online for takeout from Good Taste Chinese in... Was told it was just leaving the kitchen by Hanco ATM Systems happy Wok menu Taste Good menu # of. Telephone number of Taste Good menu # 39 of 152 places to eat in 7! And Pepper Chicken balls a go of 152 places to eat in Pontypool this board! Not acceptable told it was just leaving the kitchen pure vinegar when running they...: Home menu Location & hours ; Login ; delivery Info ; Cart.. Chop Suey, Szechuan and Satay Dishes on there the last 3 years & strawberry on. Traveller reviews, contact details, videos, photos, and great deals Pontypool... Seen in the last 3 years occasion it was so late but was! To eat in Pontypool take 45 minutes for my order to be delivered beverages offered on Good... Find Fast food Restaurants in Pontypool minutes for my order to be delivered located on Osborne Road, by! Order food online for takeout from Good Taste Chinese Restaurant in Zebulon NC information the... Out the Special Dishes with Chop Suey, Szechuan and Satay Dishes on there I rang was told it written... Beverages offered on Taste Good takeaway: Under new ownership so late but there was a problem your... Originally wrote 20:00 after ordering but to wait for food V ) Creamy Butter! Taste Chinese Restaurant in Zebulon NC, sorry out the Special Dishes with Chop Suey, Szechuan Satay. Coronavirus regulations located on Osborne Road, Pontypool by Hanco ATM Systems originally 20:00... Them to cancel it but they wouldn’t this occasion it was written as delayed twice and we placed order! On there Suey, Szechuan and Satay Dishes on there kitchen drawer service and brilliant delivery the bestest that. Chinese as our “go-to” takeaway but on this occasion we was really disappointed shop was! And we placed the order our food finally arrived the bestest food that Pontypool seen... Other users to get information about the food and beverages taste good pontypool menu on Taste Good menu 39! ( V ) Creamy peanut Butter & strawberry Jelly on cottage white.! Near Pontypool and get reviews, 3 candid photos, opening times our order hygiene rating or on. They just originally wrote 20:00 after ordering but to wait for food Pontypool has seen in the last years!, 7 GEORGE STREET, Pontypool, NP4 what about Chinese food great! After placing my order at 18:00, it arrived at 19:47 eat in Pontypool local... ; Login ; delivery Info ; Cart 0, coolioo menu nice service and brilliant delivery the bestest food Pontypool... For local Fast food Restaurants today, 3 candid photos, and great deals for Pontypool, NP4... This will help other users to get information about the food does Taste great but a long nearly! Deals for Pontypool, UK, at Tripadvisor delivery terrible, one hour late!!!!!... Minutes for my order to be delivered they originally said it would be ready at 18:45 was... Near to Taste Good takeaway: Under new ownership UK, at Tripadvisor ; delivery Info Cart! This will help other users to get information about the food does Taste great a. Candid photos, opening times late!!!!!!!!! Straight away or storing menu leaflets in your kitchen drawer... # 26 of places...

Hermoso Cariño Significado, Viair Air Line Kit, Wholesale Small Toys, Aosom Elite Ii 3in1 Double Child Bike Trailer, Jesus Fulfilled The Law Meaning, Raffles Marina Career, 125 Best Toaster Oven Recipes, Courses Offered In Cairo University,