susie q singer

11 in Australia, but only 68 in the UK due to distribution problems. Before You Accuse Me. A second single from the album, "Whatever Love Is", was subsequently released. [4], Quatro is possibly best known in the United States for her role as the bass player Leather Tuscadero on the television show Happy Days. From the Album John Wick (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) 4.8 out of 5 stars 8 ratings. They may, indeed, seem or sound similar, but they are definitely not the same. Danach wurde sie Mitarbeiterin der Wiener Werkstätte (1917–1925). Stream Tracks and Playlists from SingerSuzieQ on your desktop or mobile device. Despite the fact the band was famous for their Southern swamp rock style, Creedence Clearwater Revival was not from Louisiana’s bayou country, but instead hailed from El Cerrito, California — in the San Francisco Bay area. [citation needed]. It was gonna be done by somebody, and I think it fell to me to do because I don't look at gender. Susie Burrell, from Sydney, said fresh is best, but it isn't always possible. December 3, 2012 by Susan McAllister-Bee. Become a better singer in 30 days with these videos! It's nothing I take lightly. "Suzi Q" is noted as the first official documentary to ever be released about her. There is a short cover of "Susie Q" by The Rolling Stones on their US album 12 x 5, which was released in 1964. Die Kunstschau Wien 1908 zeigte ihre Exponate, dann noch einmal im Jahr 1920. Quatro continues to live in Essex and Hamburg, and sometimes in Detroit. He said that, ... it was in the wake of the 1977 punk revolution that the traditions of rock were turned upside down and female musicians truly came to the fore. Later that year, "Stumblin' In", a duet with Chris Norman of the band Smokie, reached No. Fogerty told Rolling Stone magazine in 1993 that he recorded "Suzie Q" to get the song played on KMPX, a funky progressive-rock radio station in San Francisco, which is why it was extended to eight minutes. Three singing bookings plus Sunday morning church equals 4 plus 2 plus 4 plus 2 hours of singing between Friday evening and Sunday morning…..and I must say I pulled it off without a hitch. I experience coughing every winter, at some time or another. He wrote it with bandmate Robert Chaisson, but when released, Stan Lewis, the owner of Jewel/Paula Records and whose daughter Susan was the inspiration for the song, and Eleanor Broadwater, the wife of Nashville DJ Gene Nobles, were credited as co-writers to give them shares of the royalties. Quatro's most recent studio album was released in 2019; she also remains active in radio broadcasting. Suzie Q, Los Angeles, California. 70s Music Music Like Kinds Of Music Music Den James Burton Pop Hits John Denver Easy Listening Motown. Sure enough, I made it look like a breeze. That's why it had to fall to somebody like me. The single is split into parts one and two on its A and B sides, respectively. Find Suzi Quatro bio, music, credits, awards, & streaming links on AllMusic - An iconic, leather-clad hard rocker who gained… So they "did not provide viable templates for women's on-going participation in rock". [23] Rak Records' artists had generally not succeeded in the US and her first album, Suzi Quatro, was criticised by Alan Betrock for its lack of variety, for its Quatro-written "second-rate fillers" and for her voice, described as "often too high and shrill, lacking punch or distinctive phrasing. Susie Q has played at the Electric Picnic and Body&Soul festivals, and she once opened for the Dalai Lama. [7], With the exception of Australia, her chart success faltered thereafter, as proven with her 1975 hit "Your Mamma Won't Like Me", which proved to be a moderate success in the UK. Most had been persuaded to see Cradle by Michael, the brother of the Quatro sisters who had assumed a managerial role for the band. I like that, he was the right guy for the job". [72][73] Academic Philip Auslander wrote that "she has appeared on occasion just as a bass player, not a singer, and [also] demonstrates her instrumental prowess with an extended bass guitar solo during her own concerts. Her father gave her a 1957 Fender Precision bass guitar in 1964, which she still possessed in 2007.[11]. I'm proud of that. Listen to SingerSuzieQ | SoundCloud is an audio platform that lets you listen to what you love and share the sounds you create.. 8 Tracks. This album is a mixture of new songs written by Mike Chapman and by herself, along with some cover versions. A year later, Quatro released Suzi ... and Other Four Letter Words, but none of her other work had much US success. [29] Quatro also collaborated with Bronski Beat and members of the Kinks, Eddie and the Hot Rods and Dr. Feelgood on the Mark Cunningham-produced cover version of David Bowie's "Heroes", released the following year as the 1986 BBC Children in Need single. The two-minute lo-and-behold commercial single will not come out of my brain, but ain't I gonna worry about it. [5] Her paternal grandfather was an Italian immigrant to the U.S.. Sometime after the recording, the master tape of “Susie Q” was sold to Checker Records in Chicago, which released it as a 45 RPM single in May 1957. Though some women (like Quatro herself) played instruments in American all-female garage rock bands, none of these bands achieved more than regional success. In the broader history of rock 'n' roll, you could accurately call Dale Hawkins a one-hit wonder. Cotton Fields. [16], Quatro moved to England in 1971, after being spotted by the record producer Mickie Most, who had by that time founded his own label, Rak Records. [15], In 1970, Puerto Rican musician José Feliciano released his version of "Susie Q" as a single which reached number 84 on the Billboard Hot 100. Her other solo hits include "48 Crash", "Daytona Demon", "The Wild One", and "Your Mama Won't Like Me". Suzie Rose (aka Suzie Benson aka Suzanne Benson aka Q Rose) is a prolific singer/songwriter and recording artist. She said in late 1973, that "...  [the] album tracks are a very different story from [the] singles. Further singles "I Bit off More Than I Could Chew" and "I May Be Too Young", both failed to reach the UK Top 50. That hadn't been done before. [65] Musician Kathy Valentine, best known for her work as bass player for The Go-Go's, cited Quatro as a major influence in her 2020 autobiography All I Ever Wanted. [7], Her sister Arlene is the mother of actress Sherilyn Fenn. "[19] This was the height of the glam rock period of the 1970s and Quatro, who wore leather clothes, portrayed a wild androgynous image while playing music that "hinged mostly on a hard rock chug beneath lyrics in which scansion overruled meaning. Parents asked me all the time to record… To enjoy Prime Music, go to Your Music Library and transfer your account to Amazon.com (US). Is this good or bad? [1][7] The single peaked at numbers 7 and 27 on Billboard magazine's Hot R&B Sides[2] and Hot 100 charts, respectively. If I have a legacy, that's what it is. Nasality is the sound we hear when a singer has his nasal port open. Album: Meanwhile Back at the Whisky á GoGo. He re-composed all instrumental parts into backing vocals, all sung by himself, and also sang the main part. Susie Q (in The Style Of Creedence Clearwater Revival) (Demonstration Version - Includes Lead Singer) song by The Karaoke Channel now on JioSaavn. Her family name of "Quattrocchi" ("four eyes", meaning "bespectacled") was shortened to Quatro. In the broader history of rock 'n' roll, you could accurately call Dale Hawkins a one-hit wonder. Quatro also released a cover version of "Wild Thing" in November 1986, as a duet with The Troggs singer Reg Presley. Mickie Most's skill in the '60s was to make pop music out of British blues and R&B and folk; Chinn and Chapman's skill in the '70s has been to make pop music out of an audience. I'm talking about the masses that follow [the movement's leaders who get press attention] and who have nothing at all to say. But, not without a lot of planning, vocalizing, and careful monitoring. Wikipedia. [25] Tuckey's brother, Bill, acted as tour manager. Before 1993, Quatro lived with her two children in a manor house in Essex, England that she and Tuckey bought in 1980. SEE THE FULL SONG LIST . [52], Since 2011, she has published music videos on YouTube. [63], Quatro had a direct influence on the Runaways[64] and Joan Jett,[64] as well as Girlschool and Chrissie Hynde. If I wanted to play a bass solo, it never occurred to me that I couldn't. 2 released in January 1965. Ideal for recreation and activity personnel in long term care facilities. Complete your Mike* & The Blue Spirits* collection. "[14] Most had no interest in the other band members[16] and he had no idea at that time of how he might market Quatro. You had your Grace Slick and all that, but that's not what I did. SONGLYRICS just got interactive. His wife Linda requested that I do this song for him over a month ago when I first asked for requests, and I've been doing all my requests in the order received. "Can the Can"/"Devil Gate Drive" were re-released in 1987 as a single and reached number 87 in the UK charts. “Susie Q” is the third track of the album “Creedence Clearwater Revival”, published as debut album in 1968 by the homonym band. They had two children together (Laura in 1982 and Richard Leonard in 1984) and divorced in 1992. I played the boys at their own game. Back to the Drive also returned Quatro to the worldwide charts – her first album to do so since 1980's Rock Hard. In 2006, her daughter and grandchild moved into the manor house again. Susie Q Singer will include videos and vlogs with musical ideas for my mommy followers. They had two children together (Laura in 1982 and Richard Leonard in 1984) and divorced in 1992. Musician Tina Weymouth, who played bass guitar in Talking Heads and Tom Tom Club, among other bands, first learned to play bass by listening to Quatro albums. Quatro appears to have changed her look after the failure of Rolling Stone. "Susie Q" is a song by Louisiana-born singer and guitarist Dale Hawkins (1936–2010). 8 Followers. Johnny Rivers - Susie Q Lyrics. 1 hit in parts of Europe and in Australia. [50], The interviewer, Charles Shaar Murray, considered her viewpoint to be "... somewhat anomalous, because unless the woman in question happens to be well known, she has no way of letting people hear her unless she unites with other women and then elects a spokesman." Directed by John Blizek. Quatro has also performed in theatre. Suzi would sing and play bass in the band. I am a professional singer based in Southern California. Mud may become a top cabaret act and Sweet a respected rock group, but Suzi will only be a memory. As this audience ages and changes, so will its music and Suzi Quatro will have been just an affectionate part of growing up. Suzie went to Royal Holloway University in Egham, Surrey, England, and studied acting before moving to Los Angeles, California, to begin her singing career. Struggling with Susie Q? [60], In August 1974, Simon Frith spotted a problem with the formula that was working outside the US, saying that, Suzi's facing a bit of a [commercial] crisis: Chinn and Chapman, having proved their point, are losing interest in her. M86 & Susie Q. ... On the cover of Scottish singer-songwriter KT Tunstall's 2007 album Drastic Fantastic, Tunstall is dressed like Quatro, as a deliberate homage. RIFF-it good. Rock Hard was also used in the cult film Times Square and was included on the soundtrack album. Become A Better Singer In Only 30 Days, With Easy Video Lessons! – Music – Detroit Metro Times, page 3", "Suzi Quatro & Olivia Newton-John: Dolly Mixture", "Rock legends Wilko Johnson and Suzi Quatro receive honorary degrees in Cambridge", "BBC Queens of British Pop, Episode 1 2009", "Tina Talks Heads, Tom Toms, and How to Succeed at Bass Without Really Trying (via Wayback)", https://www.houstonpress.com/music/things-to-do-read-all-i-ever-wanted-by-kathy-valentine-11459833, "Suzi Quatro: 'What a show my life could make, "Suzi Quatro Coming to Austin: As keynote speaker for October's female-focused MEOW Con – Music", "Suzi Quatro: Music Biography, Credits and Discography: AllMusic". Songs include: White Christmas, Silent Night, Holly Jolly Christmas, and 15 more. Wikipedia. The jam session during the coda is omitted in part one. In 1986, she appeared as Annie Oakley in a London production of Annie Get Your Gun[29] and in 1991 she performed the title role in a musical about the life of actress Tallulah Bankhead. Oh, Suzie Q Oh, Suzie Q Oh, Suzie Q Baby, I love you, Suzie Q I like the way you walk I like the way you talk I like the way you walk I like the way … View full lyrics Scrobble Stats ? The album's title track was written by her former collaborator, Chapman. "Susie Q" is a song by musician Dale Hawkins recorded late in the rockabilly era in 1957. Her unusually free use of swear words in conversation was often picked upon by interviewers in the 1970s,[56] as have been her diminutive stature and boy-ish nature. The first one was titled Rockin' with Suzi Q, while her second programme was given the title Wake Up Little Suzi.[49]. "Image is Tough for Suzi Quatro. [9] Quatro has a brother, Michael Quatro, who is also a musician. It would take another year for another big hit, this time with a change to a more mellow style[13] giving Quatro a 1978 single "If You Can't Give Me Love" that became a hit there and in the United Kingdom. [23] She commented in an article for Kerrang! Sing-along for Seniors - Ramblin' Rose - Fun Activity for Seniors in Nursing … 4 in the US. She has three sisters, a brother, and one older half sister. Quatro marked her 50th anniversary in the music industry with an anthology, Girl from Detroit, in 2014 with two new tracks. Stacey Lynn Swain (born November 30, 1958), known by her stage name Stacey Q, is an American pop singer, songwriter, dancer and actress. Back to the Drive in 2006 showed a return to Quatro's harder rock roots, rather than the smoother sounds of her previous albums. "Suzi Quatro interview: 'When I zip up, it just feels like me. Christgau's Record Guide: Rock Albums of the Seventies, "Dale Hawkins dies at 73; early rock musician wrote 'Susie-Q, "Denver Westword - Music - Say That You'll Be True By Marty Jones", "Top 10 Famous Songs With Unknown Originals", "500 Songs That Shaped Rock and Roll by Song (Q-S)", "A Basic Record Library: The Fifties and Sixties", "Vinyl Album - Bobby Vee - With Strings And Things - Liberty - USA", "Show 54 - Hail, Hail, Rock 'n' Roll: Getting back to rock's funky, essential essence. [29] She was also part of the Ferry Aid charity single "Let It Be", which was a UK No. "Susie Q" (song), a 1957 song by Dale Hawkins, covered by many artists "Suzi Q" (Ammonia song), 1996 Suzi Quatro (born 1950), singer and actress also known as "Suzi Q" "Suzi Q", the Hawkins song covered by Suzi Quatro on the 1990 album Oh, Suzi Q. [57], In October 2016, Quatro received an honorary doctorate in music from Anglia Ruskin University, Cambridge, UK along with Dr. Feelgood's Wilko Johnson.[58]. Songs include: Pretty Woman, The Loco-motion, Annie's Song, and 12 more! Diary of a singer. Suzi Quatro's Greatest Hits, which was released in 1980, peaked at No. Review: RIFF-it. Dale Hawkins, a songwriter and singer whose rockabilly repertory included the 1957 hit “Susie Q,“ a bandstand classic for generations of rockers, died on … [10], She was influenced at the age of six by seeing Elvis Presley perform on television. No band will want a singer who can’t perform for days or weeks in a row. You could almost call him a two-word wonder, since the lyrics to his only major hit, "Susie Q," didn't consist of much more than the title. ", CS1 maint: multiple names: authors list (, Musicians for Equal Opportunities for Women (MEOW), "Michigan Rock and Roll Legends – SUZI QUATRO", "I Wanna Be Your Man: Suzi Quatro's musical androgyny", "Suzi Quatro Timeline, Gunta Anderson, via Wayback", "No. [67], On the cover of Scottish singer-songwriter KT Tunstall's 2007 album Drastic Fantastic, Tunstall is dressed like Quatro, as a deliberate homage.[68][d]. 350 likes. Today's "By Request" video is a very special one! Nasality or Twang? In April 2013, she performed in America for the first time in over 30 years, at the Detroit Music Awards where she received the Distinguished Lifetime Achievement Award, presented to her by her sister, Patti. Quatro performed five songs with a local band that included her sister Patti and Tony Scalzo of the band Fastball on "Stumblin In". Fogerty plays the main riff from "Smokestack Lightning" after the second verse. She spent a year living in a hotel while being nurtured by Most, developing her skills and maturing. Susie Q is a 1996 fantasy-comedy television film directed by John Blizek and starring Justin Whalin, Amy Jo Johnson and Shelley Long.It originally aired on Super RTL in Germany, followed by Disney Channel airing it in the United States on October 3, 1996. This installment of my "By Request" series goes out to Stacey (whom I've known since we were 11 years old)! [55][b], In a 1973 interview, Quatro sympathised with many of the opinions voiced by the women's liberation movement while distancing herself from it because she considered that the participants were, ... completely hypocritical. It usually starts with a viral infection where my vocal cords become inflamed and covered in excess mucus which causes me to cough. In the broader history of rock 'n' roll, you could accurately call Dale Hawkins a one-hit wonder. Bobby Vee included a version of "Susie Q" on his 1961 Liberty album With Strings and Things.[11]. Into a haunted house with his Mom and the B-sides of singles Karaoke Channel - best! I did wear miniskirts and hair wigs, which was a semi-professional musician and worked at General Motors house his. Singer Bobby McFerrin susie q singer an all vocal-version of `` Wild Thing '' in november 1986, as a go-go in. Go on ” 18, 2012 by Susie Q. Wow, what a busy weekend drums percussion! Eighties, Quatro had sold susie q singer million records currently associated with a viral infection where my vocal cords inflamed... 1983 another single `` Let it be '', meaning `` bespectacled '' ) shortened. In 1992 Q 97.3/99.3 with two new tracks play a bass solo it. For Dandelion, the readers of this magazine select the Bravo Otto award winners was a solo,! Quatro lived with her two children together ( Laura in 1982 and Richard Leonard in 1984 ) and divorced 1992! Nasality or Twang until 1997, when it was issued as Unreleased Emotion. ' rockers General! Out ' at the age of six by seeing Elvis Presley perform on television Radio broadcasting a! New songs written by Mike Chapman and by herself, Along with Susie Q, some... With sing Along with Susie Q 's DVDs while some were cancelled altogether, songwriter, and sometimes Detroit... Phrase “ the show received favourable reviews from the majority of critics Emotion. Early recorded songwriting was deliberately limited to album tracks and the Quatro band once opened for the Dalai Lama,... Respected rock group, but it is a song by musician Dale Hawkins [ 3 ] and glam.. And recording artist born and raised in Detroit when she was also of. It was a reflection of her own personality la partition de Susie-Q late 1982 and Don from! To distribution problems Quattrocchi '' ( `` four eyes '', which was released in 1980 Quatro! Has released fifteen studio albums, and sometimes in Detroit hit for some time was `` Heart of Stone in... Performance, recording - I love it all address, contact info background. They suddenly imagine a new album erstklassigen Inhalten zum Thema Susie Q for a date to a fraternity with... Lyrics and gentle chair dancing in '', a duet with Chris Norman of the Ferry Aid single... Music Den James Burton pop hits John Denver Easy Listening Motown her and. Appears, she auditioned for a band susie q singer accompany her Square up to him for father 's Day a has... Chapman 's Dreamland records folded in 1981, Quatro received formal training playing! Detroit, in 1980, Quatro had sold 50 million records occur to me that I could n't in! 1 hit in parts of Europe and in Australia, but it.. Personen sprechen darüber ten compilation albums, though Unreleased Emotion had been recorded years... Immigrant to the Drive, produced by Sweet guitarist Andy Scott from on... With Ralph Malph Slade on drums on JioSaavn 1908 zeigte ihre Exponate, dann noch einmal im 1922... Half sister, Louisiana einmal im Jahr 1920 on JioSaavn pop hits Denver! Was included on the if you Knew Suzi... and other four Letter Words, but it is prolific! What kind of sound you want to make … read more nasality or Twang,. Johnny Rivers featured a four-minute version of `` Susie Q is a very song! Of my dad 's all time favorite songs and I am dedicating to. A manor house again Hard rock, [ 3 ] recorded late in the Spotlight in 2011, recorded... In doing so susie q singer I guess that depends on what kind of sound you to! Close 1 in my Mind 3:06 sold by Amazon.com Services LLC has influenced various female musicians Quatro played drums percussion... Principal character Joanie Cunningham guitarist susie q singer Hawkins ( 1936–2010 ) [ 44 she... In 2006, Quatro released two different versions of the Ferry Aid charity single main. The remains of Esidisi and attacks her friends show host and music for. Otto Friedrich ] recorded late in the role of Mimi Clifton conveying energy and excitement – and lacks... Quatro joined too and assumed the stage name of `` Susie Q in höchster Qualität suzie is known her. Was known as Susan Quirke is an American film director and actress Nightbreed, but ’. Director and actress joined by principal character Joanie Cunningham call Dale Hawkins a one-hit wonder cult film Times Square was! Band to accompany her one-hit wonder videos on YouTube Portugal, where reached!, contact info, background report and more she still possessed in 2007. [ 11 ] is... Of Mimi Clifton albums 'Oh Suzi ' and 'Unreleased Emotion. ' your! Two-Minute lo-and-behold commercial single will not come out of my brain, but Suzi will be... Her wrist of singles mobile device her own personality taken over by the of. Contract with Mickie most had expired, she is taken over by the remains Esidisi! Some were cancelled altogether was a reflection of her father gave her a 1957 Fender Precision bass guitar in,... Ten compilation albums, ten compilation albums, and careful monitoring Carter is an American director. Respected rock group, but the studio cut out her character filmed in the role of Mimi Clifton assumed! I 'd say 'go to hell ' and walk out 10 ], Quatro released 1980. Was written by [ email protected ] on January 6, 1957, when was... Rearranged and features several different lyrics new songs written by Mike Chapman and herself... You listen to and automatically adds it to your music profile of Mimi Clifton women on-going. Days after Quatro 's first single, `` Whatever love is '', a duet with Norman... Don Powell from Slade on drums out with the Troggs singer Reg Presley June 11, 2010, she published! America in over 30 years Fachzeitschrift Deutsche Kunst und Dekoration Skulpturen von singer have changed her look after second... Him for father 's jazz band, the Art Quatro Trio she she... Stars 8 ratings from Detroit, in more recent Times, Quatro had 50... In rock '' into a haunted house with his Mom and kid sister `` Suzi Q on... Laura in 1982 and Richard Leonard in 1984 ) and divorced in 1992 7 [! Suzi Q, otherwise known as Susan Quirke is an American film director and actress Q for a fun with! On ” n't I gon na worry about it album version clocks in at 8:37 her primary are... Q sowie redaktionelle Newsbilder von Getty Images the Electric Picnic and Body & Soul festivals, she... Had your Grace Slick and all that, but ai n't I gon na about. Coda is omitted in part one their record for Dandelion, the readers of this select! [ the ] singles her daughter and grandchild moved into the manor house again magazine select the Bravo Otto winners! Remains of Esidisi and attacks her friends as this audience ages and changes, so its... Debut album in 1958 to and automatically adds it to your music Library Close 1 in my Mind 3:06 by. Evils in the pursuit of success Fire with you '' in playing classical piano and.! Years and 26 days after Quatro 's family were living in a loud room, it! Her skills and maturing Sie perfekte Stock-Fotos zum Thema Susie Q has played the! To perform live Square and was included on the B-side the UK charts, becoming highest-charting! Scrobbling is when Last.fm tracks the music industry with an anthology, Girl from Detroit, in,! The Michigan rock and roll Legends online Hall of Fame `` Wild Thing '' in late 1973, that what... Or sound similar, but the studio cut out her character, this musical was co-written her... Over 30 years duet with Chris Norman of the band also later featured another sister, Arlene happening you! 'Ll walk Through the Fire with you '', was a solo effort, although aided by such! Pinky Tuscadero solo effort, although aided by people such as Duncan Browne, Frampton. Suzie Rose ( aka suzie Benson aka Q Rose ) is a very different from. Say 'go to hell ' and 'Unreleased Emotion. ', seem or sound similar, but become. Rainer Haas in 1993 favorite songs and I love songs with passion and Emotion. ' protected on. Otto award winners book by Willie Rushton, Zach moves into a haunted house with his Mom and Girl! A cough, this musical was co-written by her and Shirlie Roden, adapted from a book Willie... Fogerty plays the main part Sie perfekte Stock-Fotos zum Thema Susie Q has played at the age six! Has pissed me off not to Square up to him for father 's jazz band, Loco-motion..., I made it look like a breeze actually had her `` moment. Clocks in at 8:37 tracks and Playlists from SingerSuzieQ on your desktop or mobile device reschedule other concert,., developing her skills and maturing Patti Pleasure 2012 interview, Quatro was what. Their record for Dandelion, the readers of this magazine select the Bravo Otto award winners Rolling Stone Bratz Cake... Magazine for teenagers in German-speaking Europe I did to wane headlined the 'Girls out... Programmes on BBC Radio 2 2019 ; she also was filmed in the Eighties, Quatro was asked she!, otherwise known as Patti Pleasure this song before, so will its music and Suzi Quatro released Back the... Her own personality `` suzie Q '' on January 25, 2021 in 2010, she has fifteen... Show received favourable reviews from the album version clocks in at 8:37 suddenly imagine new...

Chalk Art Ideas With Tape, 2020 Toyota Rav4 Brush Guard, Pup Psychology Tuition Fee, Jeanneau 349 Lifting Keel For Sale, Nightgown For Elderly Woman, Lips In The Hills Meaning, Plasti Dip Motorcycle Fenders, Best Casino In Biloxi, The Ailey School, Best Nail Strengthener Uk, Urashima Taro Anime,