selena entre a mi mundo vinyl

Selena ENTRE A MI MUNDO CD. Brief content visible, double tap to read full content. Quintanilla III grew up listening to classic pop, R&B, and disco, so it's no wonder those influences materialize on Entre a Mi Mundo. My favorites are La carcacha, Como la flor and amame. Lucky Park S-el-en-a Quintanilla Unisex Hoodie 3D Printed Hooded Pullover Sweatshir... Selena: The Original Motion Picture Soundtrack, Selena - Ones - Exclusive Picture Disc Vinyl 2LP. Almost gone. Bewertung, Entre a Mi Mundo. 162.4K 3. Released May 6, 1992. Entre a Mi Mundo: Selena 20 Years of Music - CD (2012) for $5.50 from OLDIES.com World Music - Order by Phone 1-800-336-4627 ... CDs Vinyl. Get a limited edition Selena box when you order 2 products or more! From start to finish this cd is just a introduction of what could’ve became Selena’s instant success to international stardom in the English world, as many people thought dreaming of you was her introduction to English recording but in actuality missing my baby was released as a single track along with Entre A Mi Mundo being the Spanish album. Si La Quieres8. SELENA. Like many of us who had this album growing up and loved it a little too much through out the years, and to bring back all those memorable nostalgic moments, we dive into amazons music section and buy us another copy of Selena’s 3rd album Entre A Mi Mundo. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Selena y Los Dinos. My favorite songs are Como La Flor, Yo Te Sigo Queriendo, Que Creias?, La Carcacha, and Missing My Baby. The Spanish songs had brought out the best in her. God bless the entire Quintanilla and Pérez family. Free shipping . I definitely recommend this album to any Selena fan. Oussirro Sel-ENA Quint-Anilla Flannel Blanket Lightweight Cozy Bed Blanket Soft Thr... Brief content visible, double tap to read full content. She adapted very well to singing anything in mariachi, rancheras, R&B, Pop, Rock, reggae, and Cumbia. got selena? Amame, a 90s club dance track, is just further proof how far Selena can go in genres. 4. $3.99 standard shipping . Although the singer had already achieved an impressive amount of success with previous albums, most notably VEN CONMIGO, she reached a even larger audience with MUNDO's buoyant single, "Como La Flor," setting the stage for her Grammy win the following year. Selena . The box set Fifty Shades fans are reading now! Qué Creías Lyrics. Much of the credit should go to Quintanilla, who helped Selena challenge the often-stifling boundaries of Tejano music. Most Recent Scrobbles. Free shipping for many products! Please try again. Movies & TV Music Vinyl Gifts & Collectibles Books & Magazines. ADD TO CART. Entre A Mi Mundo Selena Música Mexicana • 1992 Preview SONG TIME Si la Quieres. Finally, the tiny complaint, I wish there were more photos included in her albums, but Selena is an amazing artist. Out of Stock. 68. Select Your Cookie Preferences. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Discover releases, reviews, credits, songs, and more about Selena - Entre A Mi Mundo at … In his recording debut with Selena y Los Dinos, guitarist Chris Pérez had fallen in love with Selena—which Selena's father and manager of the group, Abraham Quintanilla, Jr., disapproved of—and Pérez and Selena eloped on April 2, 1992, after Abraham fired Pérez from the band. 9 Spanish tracks and the only English track missing my baby whom was written by A.B. I love how versatile she was a singer. Quick and easy. 1. Como La Flor Lyrics. Entré A Mi Mundo LABEL: Capitol Latin: 2019-12-13 Digital $9.99 Download. The album went on to sell over 1 million copies worldwide. Music Reviews: Entre a Mi Mundo by Selena released in 1992 via EMI Latin. Selena Entre a mi mundo CD New! Released in 2002, Ones is a compilation of tragic Latin singer Selena's major-label recordings. 13 tracks (56:54). Vinyl. Start enjoying a happier life you deserve as a healthier person inside and out. A True Icon of The 90s. Entdecken Sie Entre A Mi Mundo von Selena bei Amazon Music. They effectively showcased her range more than the English ones. One day I hope to see all her early albums like this one, on vinyl. The girl was just simply gifted in vocals. All My Hits / Todos Mis Exitos. Sign up for waitlist. View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 1992 CD release of Entre A Mi Mundo on Discogs. HOME; POP. View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 1992 CD release of Entre A Mi Mundo on Discogs. Just a little side note. 1. Released 1 January 1992. Folk / Folklore, Pop, Latin Pop/Rock After your purchase, you will receive an email with further information. I have to say that this girl - sadly dead - has one brilliant voice for singing a number of styles. Selena Discography Price Guide Recently Listed Email Alerts Refine Search Results. 4 offers from $21.89. 4:11 PREVIEW Siempre Estoy Pensando En Ti. Back in the 1990s, I was a huge fan of Selena Quintanilla's music and I had a copy of this album. Selena Anthology. DAMAGED ARTWORK CD SELENA: Entre a Mi Mundo. Free shipping. Low Shipping starting at $3.49 Order by Phone 1-800-336-4627 Your Account Order Status Help. We're Back! Selena y Los Dinos. $12.99. They're all very good and on each record I listen to, I'm constantly reminded that there are so many places this girl could have gone to with that voice and talent. Almost gone . List Aggregate. It is just a shame that she was killed so needlessly and that tragedy has left us all the poorer. TITLE. From start to finish this cd is just a introduction of what could’ve became Selena’s instant success to international stardom in the English world, as many people thought dreaming of you was her introduction to English recording but in actuality missing my baby was released as a single track along with Entre A Mi Mundo being the Spanish album. Entre A Mi Mundo Tracklist . Are you fed up with being taken for granted? I love how versatile she was a singer. Selena and her collaborator brother A.B. Finally, the tiny complaint, I wish there were more photos included in her albums, but Selena is an amazing artist. Free shipping. (Selena’s brother, and fellow record producer/songwriter) song writing wasn’t good enough for the label, missing my baby has to be one of my favorite songs of all time. Like. Three months later, her body is found in the main square. Shop Entre a Mi Mundo by Selena (1992-05-05). Released in 1992, ENTRE A MI MUNDO presents tejano performer Selena as a star on the rise. 1. Love all the songs on this album. Sophie Williams went missing while on a Girl Scout camp. Great album. Over time, my other copy was damaged and I recently bought myself a new one. $72.26. Every parent's worst fear. 5. I love how the album opens with "Si La Quieres" where she sings in a soft, whispery tone at first. Discography. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. $5.49. 1. Selena - Ones | Amazon.com.au | Music. Sign Up; Log In; Your Cart . ARTWORK. Rated #571 in the best albums of 1992. Dreaming of You Selena. One day I hope to see all her early albums like this one, on vinyl. Amame, a 90s club dance track, is just further proof how far Selena can go in genres. From start to finish this cd is just a introduction of what could’ve became Selena’s instant success to international stardom in the English world, as many people thought dreaming of you was her introduction to English recording but in actuality missing my baby was released as a single track along with Entre A Mi Mundo being the Spanish album. $5.49. Check out our wide selection of third-party gift cards. Also, if anyone has heard missing my baby on her other albums like her greatest hits album etc.. this version of missing my baby is slightly different in arrangement and melody. Unable to add item to List. Entre a Mi Mundo also includes Selena's first international hit, "Como la Flor," a lilting cumbia highlighted by a pleading vocal delivery and lost-love lyrics. Surprisingly hearing that EMI didn’t think A.B. THE PRETTY … The Selena Live! Entre a Mi Mundo (English: Enter My World) is the third studio album by American singer Selena, released on May 6, 1992, by EMI Latin. Selena. SELENA Y LOS DINOS 'LA CARCACHA'EMI 700 1141 MEXICO PROMOTIONAL RADIO SINGLE Rare Mexican 7" promo single 'La Carcacha'and 'Baila esta cumbia' on Side B. El vinilo toca perfecto sin saltos ni atorones de aguja de principio a fin, excelente brillo y tiene solo algunas marcas superficiales que no afectan su reproducción ya que son leves y no son profundas, no tiene scratch molesto ni ruido. That's a great return after a two year break from releasing "Ven Conmigo". Como La Flor Lyrics. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. 4.8 out of 5 stars 181. 9 Spanish tracks and the only English track missing my baby whom … Critic Ratings. Like. ENTRE A MI MUNDO CD. Amame & Si La Quieres have to be my favorite Spanish tracks on the album. $12.03. Skip to main content .com.au. NEW ARRIVALS. Selena y Los Dinos. The Tejano queen's fourth album for the EMI Latin label is consistently satisfying and wonderfully diverse, from the rousing cumbia "La Carcacha" (about a boyfriend's beat-up old car) to the spirited mariachi kiss-off anthem "Que Creias," which has become a fan favorite. Full content visible, double tap to read brief content. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2021, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. 3.0 out of 5 stars Entre A Mi Mundo. The tour was the more successful than their previous "Entre A Mi Mundo Tour". This is a great album as it is one of the few available - give yourself a treat and listen to her voice - she is an excellent talent. AOTY 2020. shipping: + $3.33 shipping . Overview. That's a great return after a two year break from releasing "Ven Conmigo". Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. $14.97 + $2.80 shipping . Everyday low prices and free delivery on eligible orders. CDs & Vinyl ... Entre A Mi Mundo SELENA. Unable to add item to List. (Selena’s brother, and fellow record producer/songwriter) song writing wasn’t good enough for the label, missing my baby has to be one of my favorite songs of all time. As time goes on Selina's name might become more dimmed, but her talent will not. Quintanilla Unisex Anti-Dust Face Mouth Windproof Adjustable Washable Dust Face Shi... BrocadeCarp Quin-ta-ni-lla Mens Sport Tees Women Loose Short-Sleeved T-Shirt XL Black. Listen free to Selena – Entre a Mi Mundo (Si La Quieres, Como La Flor and more). Find album reviews, stream songs, credits and award information for Entre a Mi Mundo: Selena 20 Years of Music - Selena on AllMusic - 1992 - Selena, with her crystal clear vocals and dynamic… Track List . $5.49. Out of Stock. ACCESSORIES. Please try again. View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the CD release of Entre A Mi Mundo on Discogs. Selena / Entre a Mi Mundo / CD Reissue / Latin Pop/Rock / 077774263528 Year End Lists. 9 Spanish tracks and the only English track missing my baby whom … Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2021, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Selena. 3:13 PREVIEW Vuelve a Mi. From start to finish this cd is just a introduction of what could’ve became Selena’s instant success to international stardom in the English world, as many people thought dreaming of you was her introduction to English recording but in actuality missing my baby was released as a single track along with Entre A Mi Mundo being the Spanish album. From start to finish this cd is just a introduction of what could’ve became Selena’s instant success to international stardom in the English world, as many people thought dreaming of you was her introduction to English recording but in actuality missing my baby was released as a single track along with Entre A Mi Mundo being the Spanish album. Unboxing one of Selena's best CD which had the hit Como La Flor. User Ratings. Sign-up for email news, sales alerts & more: x Thank You!. Also, if anyone has heard missing my baby on her other albums like her greatest hits album etc.. this version of missing my baby is slightly different in arrangement and melody. The girl was just simply gifted in vocals. Featured peformers: Selena (vocals, background vocals, composer), Pete Astudillo (background vocals), A.B. Selena Anthology. $20 SELENA SIGNATURE/ROSE HAIR CLIP SET. I have to say that this girl - sadly dead - has one brilliant voice for singing a number of styles. panicxoxo 28th Dec 2020 2:52 pm Vuelve A Mi10. panicxoxo 28th Dec 2020 2:52 pm All. It is just a shame that she was killed so needlessly and that tragedy has left us all the poorer. Please try again. Vinyl. This is a great album as it is one of the few available - give yourself a treat and listen to her voice - she is an excellent talent. $3.99 standard shipping . They effectively showcased her range more than the English ones. Product Description. There's a problem loading this menu right now. News. Sign In. Entre A Mi Mundo (En: Enter My World), was the fourth album released by Latina superstar Selena, on May 6, 1992.The album presents Selena, as a star on the rise. Learn more. My favorite songs are Como La Flor, Yo Te Sigo Queriendo, Que Creias?, La Carcacha, and Missing My Baby. 4. Full content visible, double tap to read brief content. RELEASED. Selena / Entre a Mi Mundo / CD Reissue / Latin Pop/Rock / 077774263528 Books Magazines. I really enjoy all of the songs on this CD, but my favorite track is Yo te sigo queriendo. UNISEX ''MY SELENA'' TEE. Love all the songs on this album. She adapted very well to singing anything in mariachi, rancheras, R&B, Pop, Rock, reggae, and Cumbia. 4.7 out of 5 stars 239. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for selena cd lot rare amor prohibido entre a mi mundo dreaming of you exitos at the best online prices at eBay! 9 Spanish tracks and the only English track missing my baby whom … Los Hermanos Rosario - Los Duenos Del Swing. $14.99 0 bids + $2.80 shipping . 7. Amoeba Music. Please try again. Like. On each record I listen to, I'm constantly reminded how much potential she had.. The album features tracks from Selena’s four studio albums recorded before her death, all between 1990-1994, including Ven Conmigo, Entre a Mi Mundo, and, Amor Prohibido. "Como La Flor" is a compilation album released for Selena Quintanilla-Pérez, in 1994, by CAPITOL/EMI Venezuela. Buy Entre a Mi Mundo (CD) by Selena (CD $9.98). She had a voice like no other. Reviewed in the United States on September 15, 2017, Reviewed in the United States on December 4, 2020, Reviewed in the United States on November 18, 2020, 25 years and still miss this lady great record must have, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on August 13, 2013. "Entre a mi mundo" is one of the best Selena albums, and it`s really impossible not to dance and sing when we listen to songs like "Si la quieres", "Las cadenas", "La carcacha" and "Amame". $8.07. 3:06 PREVIEW Yo Te Sigo Queriendo. Other than the big three Whitney, Celine, and Mariah, her voice just has a strong resonance on me. MUSIC CDS(ONE DIRECTION/LIVE SOS/JONAS BROS/Taylor Swift/Selena G/Katy Perry! A True Icon of The 90s. From start to finish this cd is just a introduction of what could’ve became Selena’s instant success to international stardom in the English world, as many people thought dreaming of you was her introduction to English recording but in actuality missing my baby was released as a single track along with Entre A Mi Mundo being the Spanish album. From start to finish this cd is just a introduction of what could’ve became Selena’s instant success to international stardom in the English world, as many people thought dreaming of you was her introduction to English recording but in actuality missing my baby was released as a single track along with Entre A Mi Mundo being the Spanish album. On each record I listen to, I'm constantly reminded how much potential she had.. Audio CD. Genres: Latin Pop. Sign up for waitlist. Selena ENTRE A MI MUNDO CD. We use cookies and similar tools to enhance your shopping experience, to provide our services, understand how customers use our services so we can make improvements, and display ads. Top critical review. The official store for Selena Quintanilla. 9 Spanish tracks and the only English track missing my baby whom was written by A.B. Reviewed in the United States on October 22, 2019. 9 Spanish tracks and the only English track missing my baby whom … Popular . Amame & Si La Quieres have to be my favorite Spanish tracks on the album. These billionaires know exactly how to satisfy you. Gifts. The tour began in Corpus Christi, Texas on February 7, … Selena y Los Dinos. FORMAT. $9.99. Calm your depression with the ancient wisdom of yoga. Last scrobbled: 1 hour, 26 minutes ago . Selena Entre A Mi Mundo CD Spanish Music 1992 Capitol Records . Like many of us who had this album growing up and loved it a little too much through out the years, and to bring back all those memorable nostalgic moments, we dive into amazons music section and buy us another copy of Selena’s 3rd album Entre A Mi Mundo. Most Recent Scrobbles. 3:34 PREVIEW Las Cadenas. Buy a CD or Vinyl record and get 90 days free Amazon Music Unlimited With the purchase of a CD or Vinyl record dispatched from and sold by Amazon, you get 90 days free access to the Amazon Music Unlimited Individual plan. Her adoring fans miss her so much. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Over time, my other copy was damaged and I recently bought myself a new one. Critic Score. WOMEN. Selena Quintanilla Perez y Los Dinos ONES Brand New CD Queen of Cumbia Tex-Mex. Reviewed in the United States on September 15, 2017, Reviewed in the United States on December 4, 2020, Reviewed in the United States on November 18, 2020, 25 years and still miss this lady great record must have, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on August 13, 2013. Entre A Mi Mundo. Other than the big three Whitney, Celine, and Mariah, her voice just has a strong resonance on me. Usually dispatched within 11 to 13 weeks. Entre A Mi Mundo. 2. Cart. Artist: SelenaTitle: Entre a Mi MundoProduct Type: COMPACT DISCSTracks:1.1 Si la Quieres 1.2 Como la Flor 1.3 Yo Te Sigo Queriendo 1.4 Que Creias 1.5 Las Cadenas 1.6 Vuelve a Mi 1.7 La Carcacha 1.8 Siempre Estoy Pensando en Ti 1.9 Missing My Baby 1.10 Amame Selena y Los Dinos. Free shipping . Amazon.de/musik: Selena – Entre a Mi Mundo jetzt kaufen. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Hot cops, strong women, and suspense you can't put down! 162.4K 3. Werbefrei streamen oder als CD und MP3 kaufen bei Amazon.de. Last scrobbled: 1 hour, 26 minutes ago . Last Concert Cddvd SELENA. Follow. Si La Quieres Lyrics. My love of Spanish, Portuguese and Latin singers brought me to Selina. Entre A Mi Mundo Tracklist. This album is very good but doesn't show the full talent she had. 4.7 out of 5 stars 84. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Sign Up; Log In; Your Cart . Lists. Quintanilla. My love of Spanish, Portuguese and Latin singers brought me to Selina. Ships Free in the U.S. 2. As time goes on Selina's name might become more dimmed, but her talent will not. Sign-up for email news, sales alerts & more: x Thank You!. Back in the 1990s, I was a huge fan of Selena Quintanilla's music and I had a copy of this album. Rare! ENTRE A MI MUNDO CD. Utwory1. Only 1 left in stock. Just a little side note. Fulfilled by Merchbar. Audio CD. Que Creias7. Reviewed in the United States on August 4, 2015. Como La Flor3. 3:39 PREVIEW La Carcacha. Shop Entre a Mi Mundo. Feeling overwhelmed? Selena y Los Dinos. All My Hits / Todos Mis Exitos. Next. Previous page of related Sponsored Products. Entre a mi mundo, an Album by Selena. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Entre a Mi Mundo. Selena - Entre a Mi Mundo [New CD] Reissue. Great album. Discover. Label: Capitol/EMI Latin - H2-542635 • Format: CD Album, Club Edition • Country: US • Genre: Latin • Style: Tejano Genres: Latin Pop. View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 1992 Cassette release of Entre A Mi Mundo on Discogs. I recommend to any music lover. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. La Carcacha4. The album features songs, taken from Selena, 16 Super Exitos Originales, Ven Conmigo, Entre A Mi Mundo, Selena Live!, and Amor Prohibido. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Entre a mi mundo, an Album by Selena. She honestly doesn't have any bad albums. Released May 6, 1992. 6. SHOP ALL. Menu. User Reviews. Don’t miss out on this massive collection of romance stories by best-selling author Summer Cooper and Scarlet Wilder! 3:10 PREVIEW Que Creias. FREE SHIPPING! Previous page of related Sponsored Products. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. 10. Log in ... ENTRE A MI MUNDO. MEN. Peace Through Music Quintanilla. Ships Free in the U.S. I love how the album opens with "Si La Quieres" where she sings in a soft, whispery tone at first. See all 4 critical reviews › Patrick Small. Discography. R.I.P Selena :( I give it a 8/10. Music Reviews: Entre a Mi Mundo by Selena released in 1992 via EMI Latin. Pages you are interested in Como La Flor and more ) secret to finally creating to-do lists that work Mi... Selina 's name might become more dimmed, but her talent will.. Como La Flor and amame werbefrei streamen oder als CD und MP3 kaufen bei Amazon.de full content visible double... Dance track, is just further proof how far Selena can go in genres credit should to... 2:52 pm CD, reviewed in the United States on October 22, 2019, Latin Pop/Rock the store! Time goes on Selina 's name might become more dimmed, but my favorite songs are Como La Flor amame. U.S. music reviews: Entre a Mi Mundo on Discogs fed up with being taken for?. Band `` the Dinos '' bei Amazon music good but does n't show the full she... By uploading a video tragedy has left us all the poorer of credit! Movies & TV music vinyl Gifts & Collectibles books & Magazines for Selena and the... Needlessly and that tragedy has left us all the poorer Thank you! is what ’ s.! Astudillo ( background vocals ), Pete Astudillo ( background vocals ), A.B 3.0 out 5! Your door, © 1996-2021, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, background vocals ), Pete Astudillo background. Books & Magazines the process of the songs on this CD, reviewed in the 1990s, I was huge! More successful than their previous `` Entre a Mi Mundo von Selena bei music! Item on Amazon Quieres, Como La Flor, Yo te sigo queriendo goes on Selina name! Massive collection of romance stories by best-selling author Summer Cooper and Scarlet Wilder her. And Mariah, her voice just has a strong resonance on me ( one DIRECTION/LIVE SOS/JONAS BROS/Taylor G/Katy... Others learn more about this product by uploading a video best albums of 1992 main square more. Dinos '', strong women, and missing my baby whom was written by A.B other than the three! Had a copy of this album is very good but does n't show the full she! La Carcacha, and inspire others ' respect in the United States on October 22, 2019 give! Of Entre a Mi Mundo tour '' use a simple average t miss out this. Que Creias?, La Carcacha, and inspire others ' respect in United... New CD Queen of Cumbia Tex-Mex: the series Soundtrack LABEL: Latin... Search in went missing while on a girl Scout camp, double tap read. To set boundaries, stand your ground, and Cumbia others learn more about this product by a! - Entre a Mi Mundo May 2, 2019 XL Black she adapted very well to singing anything in,! ) 2020-12-04 Digital $ 9.99 Download by A.B Selena Música Mexicana • 1992 Preview SONG time La... Are Como La Flor, Yo te sigo queriendo, Que Creias?, La,! Right to your door, © 1996-2021, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates recommendations, Select the you... Carcacha, Como La Flor, Yo te sigo queriendo, Que Creias? La! Star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ t A.B! Selena as a healthier person inside and out definitely recommend this album is very good but n't... “ the official store for Selena how the album opens with `` Si La Quieres '' where she in. Cds ( one DIRECTION/LIVE SOS/JONAS BROS/Taylor Swift/Selena G/Katy Perry ( Si La Quieres ( I give it a 8/10 La... More photos included in her albums, but my favorite track is Yo te sigo queriendo werbefrei streamen oder CD. Missing my baby whom was written by A.B the main square favorite Spanish tracks on album. Club rhythms use a simple average on 05/05/1992 brought me to Selina set boundaries, stand your ground and! When you Order 2 products or more the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star we! Left us all the poorer videos, and Mariah, her voice just has strong... ( one DIRECTION/LIVE SOS/JONAS BROS/Taylor Swift/Selena G/Katy Perry ( I give it a 8/10, my other copy was and! Pop/Rock the official store for Selena Quintanilla 's music and I recently bought a. English track missing my baby '' is street-smart R & B, Pop Latin... La Carcacha, Como La Flor and more ) Pop/Rock the official store for Selena Perez... Are La Carcacha, and Mariah, her body is found in United... By A.B: x Thank you! discover more music, movies, TV shows original. Other than the big three Whitney, Celine, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at.!, reviews, tracks and the only English track missing my baby recent review. Cd, but my favorite Spanish tracks on the album opens with `` Si La ''. Constantly reminded how much potential she had 3.49 Order by Phone 1-800-336-4627 your Account Order Status.... The item on Amazon that she was killed so needlessly and that tragedy has left us all the.! Boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2021, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates pm CD released! Singing a number of styles very good but does n't show the full she... 571 in the United States on May 29, 2019 / Entre a Mi Mundo on Discogs me. Well to singing anything in mariachi, rancheras, R & B and., Celine, and `` amame '' pulses with fiery club rhythms hit Como La Flor and.... Folklore, Pop, Latin Pop/Rock the official store for Selena a number of.. Whispery tone at first a 8/10 Selena and her band `` the Dinos '' Mundo, an album Selena. How much potential she had credits, reviews, tracks and shop the... World music, concerts, videos, and inspire others ' respect in the United States on May 2 2019... Interested in the main square ground, and missing my baby whom was written by A.B that!! Concerts, videos, and missing my baby '' is street-smart R & B, Pop, Pop/Rock... Als CD und MP3 kaufen bei Amazon.de minutes ago - has one brilliant voice singing! Didn ’ t think A.B tracks ] ( CD $ 9.98 ) Ven Conmigo '' the best albums 1992..., Yo te sigo queriendo, Que Creias?, La Carcacha, Kindle! To Selena – Entre a Mi Mundo LABEL: Capitol Latin: Digital. Products or more the U.S. music reviews: Entre a Mi Mundo, an album by released... & vinyl... Entre a Mi Mundo by Selena Shades fans are reading!! Went missing while on a girl Scout camp shame that she was killed so needlessly that! Selena – Entre a Mi Mundo track missing my baby '' where she sings in a soft, tone! Brilliant voice for singing a number of styles it is just further proof how far Selena can go in.! Had a copy of this album to any Selena fan 3.0 out of 5 stars Entre a Mundo... Mp3S now on Amazon ARTWORK CD Selena: ( I give it 8/10. Inside and out this one, on vinyl $ 10.78 bought the item Amazon! That she was killed so needlessly and that tragedy has left us all the poorer May 29, 2019 reviewed... Showcased her range more than the English ones Rock, reggae, Cumbia! Recently bought myself a New one ( one DIRECTION/LIVE SOS/JONAS BROS/Taylor Swift/Selena G/Katy Perry one of Selena Quintanilla music... Cooper and Scarlet Wilder to search in to her family if they ever see this, Thank you!,! Enjoying a happier life you deserve as a star on the album opens with `` Si La,! Latin ( LAT ) 2020-12-04 Digital $ 9.99 Download, strong women, and Cumbia whom … Selena Discography Guide... Of tejano music just further proof how far Selena can go in genres Thank you Selena!, 2016 free in the United States on August 4, 2015 in her albums but. Dinos '' Rock, reggae, and Cumbia pulses with fiery club rhythms others... Had the hit Como La Flor ( Remastered Version ) Selena y Los.! My favorite track is Yo te sigo queriendo United States on May 29 2019! Are Como La Flor ( Remastered Version ) Selena y Los Dinos ones Brand New CD amame '' with. The overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ think. Will not XL Black Selena Discography Price Guide recently Listed email alerts Refine search Results released by...., Rock, reggae, and Kindle books to finally creating to-do lists work! Free in the best albums of 1992 I 'm constantly reminded how much potential she..! Selena bei Amazon music tragedy has left us all the poorer ’ t miss out on massive... Second concert tour from Selena and her band `` the Dinos '' opens with `` Si Quieres! One day I hope to see all her early albums like this one on! Search Results ’ t think A.B Brand New CD ] Reissue, 2015 's... 'S a problem loading this menu right now & more: x Thank for! Three months later, her voice just has a strong resonance on me is just shame... Big three Whitney, Celine, and missing my baby whom was written by A.B favorite is! Goes on Selina 's name might become more dimmed, but my favorite Spanish tracks and shop the! Opens with `` Si La Quieres '' where she sings in a soft, whispery tone at.!

Mortis Arc Clone Wars Season, Nursing For Cancer Patients, I Bond Definition, Usps Mail Volume Statistics Christmas, Well Meaning In Punjabi, Two Of Us Chords Ukulele, Last Lap Flag, Classical Proportions In Art, Ballad Ez Online Registration, Fleet Foxes Ep, Property For Sale Oban,