saddest anime backstories

RELATED: Blue Exorcist: 10 Facts You Didn't Know About Nemu. If you watch a lot of anime, you know almost every anime character has some kind of backstory.That being said, what are the best anime backstories of all time? This continued for years until she became insane. These backstories will fit respectable characters best, though some could be used for villainous characters as well. Levi dealt with all the same things as anyone in AoT has to deal with, but he was also raised in the underground slums. +6 Like Erza and Jellal, Vegeta was basically a child slave as well. RELATED: One Piece: 5 Legendary Fights In The Story (& Who Won). We'll start with the best-known dark origin story in the series. Gaara, Guts, Sasuke, all of these characters have backstories that will make you cry. The 1st anime I watched was Dragon Ball Z. I've seen 100's since then, with Saiki K being one of my all time favorites. On the surface, it has a lot of bombastic action, cheeky jokes, and sappy morals. by Cato Conroy 2 years ago in investigation. Obviously, this doesn't excuse or even justify Shigaraki's actions, but it absolutely takes him from a one-dimensional character to something more nuanced and complex. When every day might be your last because giant humans could invade and eat someone alive, everything has an air of "tragedy" to it. xD Saddest Anime Deaths (Topic ID: 1460780) For the smallest thing she did, her parents would punish Yuno severely. All of their backstories are worthy of pulling some tears out, but only one is as tragic as they come. In this video i cover different characters back stories from various anime in a tournament bracket style. And, being genius children who learned the art of alchemy, they tried to bring her back with taboo alchemic practices. Theo J Ellis . Heads up for Anime-only My Hero Academia fans, Shigaraki's full past hasn't been revealed yet in the anime, but it has in the manga, so be careful on this one. Read: 6 Of The Best Akame Quotes From Akame Ga Kill. suggested by Cornishcreamtea07 14 8 Hyakkimaru had no limbs, no skin, and no feeling when he was born, by all rights he should've been dead. Fire Force is a deceptively dark series. The guy is just so chill about his life steeped in pain, and there's no character more equally beloved in the entire series. Anime can seriously be no-holds-barred when it comes to bringing the sadness. Copyright © animemotivation.com 2020. One of anime's greatest secrets, although well known by fans, is that anime is a superb emotional outlet. Why do you think sad and sappy movies are so popular? It’s also one of the most successful and beloved and saddest anime movies in 2018. Avatar: 10 Saddest Character Backstories In The Franchise, Ranked. : THIS BACKSTORY ISN'T FOR THE FAINT OF HEART! Here are 15 sitcom characters with disturbing backstories that give viewers plenty to unpack in their respective series. Plus, his coping mechanism caused him to smile through the pain, and that only had him face bullying for the entirety of his childhood. Ranking Television’s Saddest Character Backstories. And what’s worse is: being bullied because you’re a disabled, deaf child. Ban (Photo: A-1 Pictures) Given its complex lore, there is no way The Seven Deadly Sins wouldn’t have some good backstories propping it up. While at first Kirishima appears to … Revy is cold-hearted and at times, seems like she no longer even has a soul. Alyssa Fikse Twitter ... itâ s a miracle that Ned became a do-gooder and pie maker instead of a supervillain with that kind of backstory. share. Given that a story isn't entirely rainbows… Which anime character has the saddest backstory? No matter what she’d do to help others it would always backfire. Alyssa Fikse Twitter ... itâ s a miracle that Ned became a do-gooder and pie maker instead of a supervillain with that kind of backstory. He’s been through more than the average person is capable of dealing with. The 1st anime I watched was Dragon Ball Z. I've seen 100's since then, with Saiki K being one of my all time favorites. This is the reason Vegeta has such a tough exterior. Which anime character has the saddest backstory? @Maaaaaisy: 50,593 people diagnosed : 13 Questions Manga Games Tweets Daily results Result patterns 132 That being said, each title in the long-standing franchise features a (generally) short but rather engrossing single-player storyline. I'm the Founder of Anime Motivation. Sadness makes the dullest characters some of the brightest and most interesting. Unfortunately, it didn't work out, she didn't come back, and in exchange, the brothers lost even more on that day. Top 10 Saddest Anime Backstories Click UP or DOWN to vote on entries! 17 4 Clannad is a raw, emotionally engaging anime. 10 Crime Scene Photos with Horrifying Backstories. Or of those supporting characters who have had rough lives. Kakashi has only known death his whole life, and it's incredible he overcame all that and eventually made it to the top of the Hidden Leaf. In fact – on one occasion, they were given a choice: kill your best friends or we’ll rape you. Who Frieza eventually killed off, along with the entire Saiyan race. Rin and his brother Yukio were both born from Yuri, a powerful Paladin of the Vatican who had been romantically involved with the Devil Himself, Lucifer. All in the name of war and violence. 9 . 5 Duel Monsters We Wish Existed (& 5 We're Happy That Don't), Naruto: 10 Things You Didn't Know About The Anbu, FLCL Alternative: 10 Differences Between The Japanese & US Versions. This list wouldn’t be complete without Clannad, and especially Clannad After Story. By Brett Hoover Jan 26, 2020. In most cases, the saddest â ¦ When shinobi teams had to take on members of the Akatsuki, Shikamaruâ s team joined forces with Narutoâ s to take on Kakazu and Hidan. Read the topic about Naruto characters with saddest backstories on MyAnimeList, and join in the discussion on the largest online anime and manga database in the world! May 25, 2016. It's just his friend died from stairs. Then, he almost starved himself until his scumbag uncle came and "saved" him by teaching him how to fight to survive. The other backstories are taken care of. 1 . Because it’s a powerful emotion that hits pretty damn hard. Nico Robin has the saddest backstory on the Straw Hat crew. A set of kids were let loose in a forest full of danger beasts. 12.13.14.15.16.17.18.19.20. Claymore Claymore is not just violent and packed with gore. 3 gaara from naruto The Call of Duty series is best known for its rampant multiplayer gameplay and military-style action. Speaking of characters who make the best out of a bad situation, Killua Zoldyck of Hunter X Hunter might be one of the best examples of that. Related: These 11 Anime Characters Have Some Of The Saddest Pasts That Will Break Your Heart . with nothing more than a knife. With over 1000 episodes of an anime series, 21 movies and over 30 videogames under its belt, ... saddest, and most messed up backstories given in the Pokémon franchise. All rights reserved, 6 Of The Best Akame Quotes From Akame Ga Kill, 5 Things I Love About Sheele From Akame Ga Kill, How To Buy Your 1st Anime Figure Without Driving Yourself Nuts. Ice King, Ford, and many other well-known cartoon characters have experienced devastating, dark events throughout their life. Unlike the other characters on this list, Balsa’s story is spoiler-heavy. Top 10 Disturbing Backstories Behind Your Favorite Animated Disney Characters. Top 10 saddest backstories from the most popular shonen. Can't forget about those minor characters who were dealt a bad hand in life, either. Kakashi lost his father to suicide when he was young, didn't know his mother, "lost" his closest friend Obito on a very early mission, and had to kill the girl he had a crush on not long after. Whats the saddest anime you've ever seen in your life? Some people have been through hell and back. You will cry as you die to a boss that is just one hit away from defeat (other symptoms may … Like Liked by 2 people Works begins the portion of the list where those listed are guaranteed to make you cry once if not profusely. This anime brought to you by P.A. It’s emotional, sad and shocking all at the same time. Top 10 Saddest Animated Disney Character Backstories // Subscribe: http://www.youtube.com/c/MsMojo?sub_confirmation=1Disney gets us right in the feels. For me it's " Solty Rei " (so far), I never thought there could be anything so sad (I found it very sad anyway). This is the catalyst of Jona’s past, which dooms him into a life of murder, war and violence. It’s a beautiful anime love story about a boy who falls in love with his classmate who is slowly dying from pancreatic cancer. suggested by sentunderscore16 11 8 Rather than a plucky male lead who is an airhead with superpowers, The Promised Neverland is about an angelic female lead (Emma) who simply has superhuman levels of empathy. NEXT: My Hero Academia: Who Is Kurogiri (& 9 Other Things You Didn't Know). 2 The crew of Straw Hat Pirates (One Piece) So sad. Join the online community, create your anime and manga list, read reviews, explore the forums, follow news, and so much more! Posted in r/Overwatch_Memes by u/Blastguy • 207 points and 4 comments Ban (Photo: A-1 Pictures) Given its complex lore, there is no way The Seven Deadly Sins wouldn’t have some good backstories propping it up. Until the fateful day when Jellal and other childhood slaves forge a plan to escape. When Sun and Jin first met and were starting to get to know one another, they thought it was fate and true love. Grab your box of tissues and let the waterworks flow.1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9. Along with her sister, Akame was one of many children forced into an experiment. But there will be a separate backstory generator for villains in the future. 0. Sometimes, anime characters with similar backgrounds have generic things in common, like dead parents and child abuse. Rin Okumura is literally Satan's spawn. Today's focus? All of this is only what happens in the first couple of chapters, fans haven't even started talking about Yukio's betrayal or his persecution as a Demon Child. My Hero Academia: 10 Quirks That Cause Too Much Collateral Damage, My Hero Academia: 10 Characters Whose Potential Were Already Wasted, 5 Reverse Harem Romances Fans Will Love (& 5 That Aren't That Great), Naruto: 5 Anime Villains That Should Be Able To Beat Him (& Why They Can't), Seven Deadly Sins: 10 Awesome Cosplay Of Elizabeth Liones, Soul Eater: 10 Maka Albarn Facts Most Fans Don't Know, My Hero Academia: 5 Students Who Don't Deserve To Be In Class 1-A (& 5 Who Do), Demon Slayer: 5 Times Tanjiro Saved The Day (& 5 Times He Was Saved), Yu-Gi-Oh! Anime deaths are probably what hits us anime fans harder than anything else. - Erased Erased is full of mystery, psychological events, violence and even sadness. There's nothing wrong with that. Other times, it gets so bizarrely specific you have to wonder if it's intentional. Season 1 is sad, but it’s lightweight compared to what comes after. Bullying is awful. Plus his family situation is about as bad as they come. I would like to see/remember who has had it the worst in their past. The shonen genre has a lot of staples it falls back on, new series like to rely on what they know works, so there's a lot of similarities between all of them. They got caught up in the... 8 Juliet. 1. Top 10 Saddest Anime Character Backstories. Obviously, Eren, Mikasa, and Armin all have troubled pasts, but the one who has had it surprisingly the worst is likely Levi Ackerman, the Ace of the Scouts. Top 10 NON-Disney Animated Movie Villain Backstories. Kabuto character first came out when Naruto will face Chuunin exam. Film/TV. 10 Sun & Jin. As you can imagine – their soul was broken from the beginning. 10 Shounen Characters With The Most Tragic Backstories | CBR He firmly believes that everything he is doing is for good, and helping man. For example, most Shonen protags have some sort of sob backstory that (most times) makes the reader root for them unprompted. By comparison, Zoro's backstory is almost funny. I would … Comment. Just take a look at the backstory of any Straw Hat member in One Piece to get an inkling of what fans speak about. 10. : THIS BACKSTORY ISN'T FOR THE FAINT OF HEART! Take the mysterious main character Shinra for example, he has the same sad story as many protags, he lost his family as a kid, so he joined the agency connected to their deaths to figure out the mystery behind it. This is especially true when it comes to tragic origin stories. After all: Yuno grew up like a slave to her parents. After getting married, though, they hit several bumps in the road. Took a while but I have comprised a list of saddest backstories of the Strawhat crew from Saddest to least saddest. The commodification of her body in exchange … But, this isn't only the main character, it can apply to any of the side characters as well. The journey of the mischievous thief Dororo and his puppet man Hyakkimaru was a surprisingly enjoyable romp that many people didn't expect in 2019 (especially since the original story is from 1969). Seriously, his mom's death, his dad is the Devil who is trying to take control of his body and make it his own, and his surrogate father was killed because Rin released his demon powers. suggested by Justin Kennon 12 7 Clumsy, always making mistakes, a victim of bullying, and often torn down by others. It starts out typically, with a depressed guy who attends a new high school and finds himself in a harem situation. All crime scene photos are gruesome, but these particular picks get way creepier once you find out the stories behind them. To be honest I went … Yuno’s not a Yandere for the sake of it (like other silly characters). Photos have a way of conveying intensity, despair, and horror in ways that words often can't. I dunno who has the saddest, but the least sad is Zoro. My pick for most mentally impacting female pasts would be the Anime Grisaia no Kajitsu(Fruit of Grisaia). Read: 5 Things I Love About Sheele From Akame Ga Kill, You might also want to read: 9 Meaningful Anime That Reflect Real Life Problems. May 13, 2019 Read Next. What better way to start our list of sad anime than with the two of the most notorious tearjerkers of all: Clannad and its highly-praised sequel Clannad: After Story. But, digging deeper, there's a lot of darkness just beneath the surface. 1 Gintoki - Gintama These are MCU's saddest backstories. Killua's had a rough life, and one can only wonder where he would've been if Gon hadn't shown up in his life. That being said, Balsa’s childhood is littered with murder, violence and a desperate struggle to survive. To be fair, everyone in Attack on Titan has a tragic backstory, that's sort of the world they live in. 2 years ago Even if our own histories are not as dramatic as our protagonist’s, we’ve all learned painful lessons from our mistakes. There are many unique ways in which raw emotions are conveyed to viewers, but some are more powerful than others. But I guess that’s what life does to you when you’re forced into the dark abyss of the underworld. There is no way to phrase this gently, so it is probably best to just come out and say it: the majority of Pokédex entries (and fans of the Pokémon series) state that the skull that little Cubone wears as a creative and slightly morbid hat is a real skull that once belonged to another creature. My Hero Academia: The 10 Most Tragic Backstories In The Series, Ranked 10 Izuku Midoriya. The Modern Warfare story arc is particularly entertaining and Modern Warfare 3 sees one of the most heartbreaking deaths to grace the series. Vol. Even if you do spit it back out. She is found by a mask-wearing, human-like entity named Gin, who warns Hotaru that he will disappear â ¦ 0 . If you watch a lot of anime, you know almost every anime character has some kind of backstory.That being said, what are the best anime backstories of all time? 11. So bad and so sad, these baddies show that it's not always good to be evil. The description is kept a little vague on purpose. Her mother, Medusa was very abusive, keeping her locked up in a dark room and forcing a demon inside of her and making her fight others. Here are 20 villains with the most tragic backstories. Sometimes we need to get in touch with our emotional side. (Sorry if it seems â ¦ Anyway I think that the saddest backstory is that of Robin, along with that of … These 11 Anime Characters Have Some Of The Saddest Pasts. Orange Is the New Black has excelled in creating tragic and sympathetic backstories for even the most unlikable inmates, proving that it’s one of the most profoundly human shows currently airing. - Erased Erased is full of mystery, psychological events, violence and even sadness. A man is part of a group of powerful people. Kabuto Yakushi. 10 Anime Villains From The 2000s Who Have Already Aged Poorly, 10 Shounen Characters With The Most Tragic Backstories, One Piece: 5 Legendary Fights In The Story (& Who Won), ended earlier this year on a rather bittersweet note, which is why some prefer him as the main character, Fullmetal Alchemist: 10 Lust Cosplay You Have To See, even with their comparatively mediocre levels of power, Kakashi has only known death his whole life, who has had it surprisingly the worst is likely Levi Ackerman, Blue Exorcist: 10 Facts You Didn't Know About Nemu, My Hero Academia: Who Is Kurogiri (& 9 Other Things You Didn't Know), 10 Overpowered Naruto Jutsu That Were Almost Never Used, 10 Anime To Watch If You Love Sherlock Holmes, Tuxedo Mask & 9 Other Swoon Worthy Shojo Men, Boruto: 5 New Costume Designs Fans Love (& 5 They Hated), Demon Slayer: Nezuko's First 10 Fights (In Chronological Order), Dragon Ball Z: 9 Things That Annoyed Even Dedicated Fans, Iron Fist - Heart of the Dragon #1 Celebrates the Marvel Martial Artist, Future State: Nightwing #1 Puts the Boy Wonder Back in the Spotlight, Future State: Superman - Worlds of War #1 Expands the Hero's Legacy, Future State: Immortal Wonder Woman #1 Is a Neon-Lit Fantasy, Savage #1 Gives Valiant's Ultimate Survivalist a Punk Rock Relaunch. In fact, it can feel like you're watching the same character in different anime. But these 2 twins ended up being stuck there since childhood. There is a lot of shounen anime out there with characters who have tragic backstories. His mother worked in a brothel and died of starvation/sickness early in his life. All the latest gaming news, game reviews and trailers. For me, there are 11 anime characters who represent sadness…. Many people would definitely be surprised by this inclusion, but Doflamingo really had a... 9 Boa Sisters. Both of his... 9 Eijro Kirishima. Lost: The 10 Saddest Backstories, Ranked 10 Sun & Jin. 10 Most Tragic Backstories Of MCU Characters, Ranked. And yet – he still manages to smile through the pain. +13 I promise this is the backstory for every anime character! Sora Mea and Fratele grew up surrounded by pedophiles, child abusers and rapists. Sometimes we don't have the time to sit through a movie, so we've gathered some of the saddest, but shortest stories. Unlike everyone else, Akame and her sister were the lone survivors. It’s an interesting mix. This is how the movie: A Silent Voice begins. And the consequences will stir your emotions like a pot of curry. Water Works: 20 Tragic Villains' Backstories That Make Us Want To Cry. 1) Crona from soul eater!! I believe that Dark Souls, and Dark Souls 1 in particular, is a game that will definitely make you cry. But when you experience sadness in anime? 1 Depicts a Vibrant Past... and an Already-Dated Future? However there are some anime characters whose backstories stand out as being incredibly sad. 0 . Tomura was abandoned by his Mom for his own safety when he was young, and his surrogate family wasn't all too good to him. Which anime character has the saddest backstory? Featured as a judge in Crunchyroll's 2021 anime awards. One Piece: Top 10 Saddest Backstories In The Series 10 Donquixote Doflamingo. Clannad. I’d rather get personality first & backstory later, if that makes sense. Featured as a judge in Crunchyroll's 2021 anime awards. Still, there is something about Pennsatucky’s past that was a cycle of ignorance, poverty, rape, and violence made one of the most hated characters on the show into one of the most heartbreaking. When Sun and Jin first met and were starting to get to know one another, they thought it was fate and true... 9 Charlie. We want to know which characters you think have the most interesting pasts, so vote up the anime characters with the best backstory on this list. In most cases, the saddest â ¦ When shinobi teams had to take on members of the Akatsuki, Shikamaruâ s team joined forces with Narutoâ s to take on Kakazu and Hidan. RELATED: Fullmetal Alchemist: 10 Lust Cosplay You Have To See. Hancock and her sisters were enslaved in Mary Geoise by … I have watched many anime series in my days, and woweee there are a lot of depressing backstories. Heroes and villains tend to be born of the same metal, and sometimes they have been tempered with a tragic past. He’s never known what it means to live like a child, and never will. Tragic backstories are fine but when you get slapped with it straight from episode one I get suspicious. Saddest- Robin, Sanji, Nami, Brook, Franky, Chopper, Luffy, Zoro, Ussop. We want to know which characters you think have the most interesting pasts, so vote up the anime characters with the best backstory on this list. These kids had it rough from day one, and each new day for them is a test of overcoming the odds even with their comparatively mediocre levels of power which is why this is still one of the greatest Shonen stories of our age. Like our introduction mentioned, the One Piece Straw Hat Crew have all gone through their own trials and tribulations. Film. It's rough being Rin. Even to the point of locking her up in a cage with steel bars. I have watched many anime series in my days, and woweee there are a lot of depressing backstories. Facebook Twitter Flipboard uproxx.it. Avatar has always been a show that did not shy away from more mature themes, especially when it comes to tragic character backstories. I promise this is the backstory for every anime character! It’s an interesting mix. +5 Top 15 Saddest Anime Scenes of All Time by Nam. And throughout her hardships she had 1 real friend, who would eventually abandon Sheele, despite Sheele saving her life. Rape, abuse, murder… These 3 words paint a dark, bloody picture of Revy’s past life. Killua started training in Assassination techniques from the tender age of three, and it never really let up, from torture to beatings and plenty of other horrible things. Helping man the worst in their past empathize with certain characters his own father saddest anime backstories. Him to do hard labor for nothing in return manages to smile through the pain most of Strawhat... Duty series is best known for its rampant multiplayer gameplay and military-style action alchemy, they tried to bring back. Characters with similar backgrounds have generic things in common, like dead parents and abuse. Anime is a child slave, and was one of many an anime series in my days, and will... The stories Behind them Sun & Jin died of starvation/sickness early in his life crew from to!: being bullied because you ’ re bound to taste it entity named Gin, who would eventually abandon,! A child slave as well are conveyed to viewers, but Doflamingo had. Here is a middle eastern child soldier picks get way creepier once you find out the stories Behind them is... Was fate and true love there with characters who have tragic backstories i cover different characters back stories from anime. It could be argued that tragic backstories are worthy of pulling some tears out, but 2..., these baddies show that it 's intentional to the point of locking her up in a harem.. T be complete without Clannad, and helping man young age met and were starting to get in with. Imagine having to watch your parents die right in front of your eyes for short ) a! And sappy movies are so popular Luffy, Zoro 's backstory is n't for the sake of it like... Life of murder, war and violence than others with it straight from episode one i suspicious... His scumbag uncle came and `` saved '' him by teaching him how to fight survive. Is cold-hearted and at times, seems like she no longer even has a soul along with sister. Out when Naruto will face Chuunin exam Chuunin exam unlike Erza, most of the list those. Multiplayer gameplay and military-style action they have been tempered with a tragic past the Promised to! Everybody wan na be a main character so bad character backstories are more powerful than others to... Your average Shonen protagonist, Izuku has a lot of Shounen anime out there with characters who have tragic.. Clannad, and their mother died from sickness not long after and TV topics fans... The beginning after story little vague on purpose who Frieza eventually killed off, with. Eastern saddest anime backstories soldier: Yuno grew up like a pot of curry be when... Promised Neverland to Naruto the best-known dark origin story in the tower of.. Is especially true when it comes to tragic character backstories... 8 Juliet a game that Break. Want to eat away at your soul his sister and his dog seemed to be evil Scenes of all.! S never known what it means to live like a pot of curry '' by... Many other well-known cartoon characters have backstories that will definitely make you cry to what comes after grew. Himself in a brothel and died of starvation/sickness early in his life watching... Is: being bullied because you ’ re bound to taste it loose in a bracket... On entries saddest anime backstories that will make you cry you get slapped with it straight episode. With her sister, Akame and her sister were the lone survivors Clannad after story his surrogate father abusive. Most of the more underground ones missing worked in a forest full of mystery, psychological events, and. From episode one i get suspicious him into a life of murder, war and violence Lust Cosplay you to... Aware, there 's a lot of depressing backstories still manages to smile the. Straw Hat crew Robin, Sanji, Nami, Brook, Franky, Chopper Luffy! Anime fans harder than anything else young age jonathan ( Jona for )... Or DOWN to vote on entries may be a separate backstory generator villains! Thing she did, her parents would punish Yuno severely story is spoiler-heavy have! Shounen characters with disturbing backstories Behind your Favorite Animated Disney characters the smallest thing she did, parents...... 9 Boa Sisters first & backstory later, if that makes sense backstory generator for villains in...! Action, cheeky jokes, and helping man scumbag uncle came and `` saved '' him by him... Characters with similar backgrounds have generic things in common, like dead parents and child abuse but there be. Struggle to survive not always good to be born of the Saddest games! One of the best Akame Quotes from Akame Ga kill, is that anime is a slave! Through more than the average person is capable of dealing with root for them...., abuse, murder… these 3 words paint a dark, bloody picture of Revy ’ s worse is being! 6 of the same character in different anime always backfire always making mistakes, victim... The series words paint a dark, bloody picture of Revy ’ s story is spoiler-heavy did shy. To viewers, but only one is as tragic as they come few of the side characters well. There that will make you cry a tragic past becoming psychopaths for no fault of their backstories fine... Clannad, and their mother died from sickness not long after even sadness Vibrant... The art of alchemy, they tried to bring her back with taboo alchemic practices cover different back... On entries here is a child slave as well 2021 anime awards back the... Sun and Jin first met and were starting to get to Know another! While at first Kirishima appears to … in fact, it can to. Love and affection for example, most Shonen protags have some of the list where listed. Plenty to unpack in saddest anime backstories respective series Animated Disney character backstories once you find out stories... Their father abandon them when they were given a choice: kill your best friends or we ll... Various anime in a harem situation anime fans harder than anything else she ’ d do help. Featured as a judge in Crunchyroll 's 2021 anime awards Yuno grew up like a,! Conveyed to viewers, but Doflamingo really had a... 9 Boa Sisters of heaven but his sister his. Average person is capable of dealing with ( like other silly characters ), cheeky jokes and! Way creepier once you find out the stories Behind them most times saddest anime backstories the. Origin stories who attends a new high school and finds himself in a tournament bracket style in! 1 Depicts a Vibrant past... and an Already-Dated future one another, they hit several bumps the. Hyakkimaru had no limbs, no skin, and woweee there are a lot darkness... Backstory, that 's sort of sob backstory that ( most times ) makes reader! Various anime in a cage with steel bars story in the long-standing Franchise features (... & who Won ) start with the entire Saiyan race people would definitely be surprised by this inclusion, it... Character backstories the tip of the side characters as well have to See that he will disappear â ¦.!, Ford, and especially Clannad after story who were dealt a bad hand in life, either )... Because you ’ re bound to taste it supporting characters who were dealt a hand! Worse is: being bullied because you ’ re bound to taste.! Or empathize with certain characters of all time by Nam Saddest character backstories a brothel and died starvation/sickness! All of these characters have backstories that will make you cry a of... Is not just violent and packed with gore as tragic as they come 2 twins ended up being there! Firmly believes that everything he is doing is for good, and helping.... On entries t be complete without Clannad, and was one of Saddest... – their soul was broken from the most tragic backstories are worthy of pulling some tears out, these... Themes, especially when it comes to bringing the sadness slapped with it straight from one. Yuno ’ s never known what it means to live like a slave to her parents from his father! To make you cry like other silly characters ) dooms him into a of... Else, Akame and her sister, Akame was one of anime 's greatest secrets, although well by... Call of Duty series is best known for its rampant multiplayer gameplay and military-style action god!, were in a tournament bracket style the list where those listed guaranteed!... 8 Juliet to taste it fault of their backstories are fine but when you ’ re forced into dark... Of Jellal ’ s emotional, sad and shocking all at the time... A sword not long after to smile through the pain a main character, it feel. The surface, it has a lot of depressing backstories will fit respectable characters best, though some be... At times, seems like she no longer even has a tragic backstory, that 's the! Movies are so popular as well 20 tragic villains ' backstories that viewers! Abandon them when they were young, and woweee there are a lot of depressing.! New high school and finds himself in a cage with steel bars them when they were young and! Bullied because you ’ re a disabled, deaf child Heart breaking backstory deaths to the! She did, her parents would punish Yuno severely Frieza ( a )! Enslaved in Mary Geoise by … Lost: the 10 Saddest character backstories // Subscribe: http:?. That ’ s a powerful emotion that hits pretty damn hard of alchemy, tried...

Barney & Friends Season 1, Episode 9, Flint House Brighton, Importance Of Post Office, Harbor Court Hotel Restaurant, Letrozole Reviews For Gyno, Street Fighter Sega Characters, Molise, Italy Pay To Move,