rosine's restaurant menu

You can purchase a Gift Card with secure online ordering using the 'Gift Cards' tab! The desserts are never disappointing. Or book now at one of our other 1261 great restaurants in Monterey. Rosine's Restaurant, Restaurants business in Monterey. Rosine's Restaurant. Restaurants. (831) 375-1400. Rosines Backwerkstatt Weimar - die Auftragsbäckerei, das Café, der Anbieter von Backkursen und … Voting ends Jan 4th at 8am www.mhrc2020.com We are honored to be nominated for multiple categories in the 'Dining, Food & Wine' section. And to the Carmel Pine Cone readers voting us the best since 2009! (831) 375-1400 Website Their Lamb is the best on the central coast! MON - FRI 11am - 8pm  SAT and SUN 9am - 8pm *Hours are subject to change*, Voted #1 'Best Family Restaurant' and 'Best Desserts' since 1992 in Monterey County. 32,846 were here. German chocolate cake is one of the best I have ever had; buy their cookbook! Rosine's Mediterranean Cafe is our corner of happy and healthy with rich flavors and bold ingredients. $6.50. Must try the cakes if you are visiting this joint.Due to covid people are sitted outside, so it will be kind of annoying sometimes as the street will be little crowded on weekends. Order online and read reviews from Rosine's Mediterranean Cafe at 721 S Weir Canyon Rd in Anaheim Hlls Anaheim 92808-1930 from trusted Anaheim restaurant reviewers. Browse our unique menu… Crispy Calamari Strips n' Chips. COLD. Menu for Rosine's Mediterranean Cafe. Browse our unique menu… However I would definitely pass on it next time. The cakes are ridiculous. I don't like pistachios nor did I like the texture of this cake. Classic Spinach Salad. Voted #1 'Best Family Restaurant' and 'Best Desserts' since 1992 in Monterey County Location & Hours. Get menu, photos and location information for Rosines Restaurant in Monterey, CA. Menu for Rosine's Mediterranean Rotisserie provided by Allmenus.com. Browsing through the menu, there were many delicious sounding items to choose from. *ADD Chicken or Shrimp for 5.99 extra / *ADD NY Steak or Salmon 8.99 extra 13.49. Restaurants. Click here for delivery or pick-up orders, Rosine's Restaurant in Historic Downtown Monterey to Celebrate its 40th Anniversary with Unique Specials. Check with this restaurant for current pricing and menu information. Take-out and delivery also available. To celebrate this grand achievement, Rosine's is cooking up some unique specials and other new items throughout the year. Hours or services may differ due to COVID-19. They are proud to be a third generation family run business celebrating 40 successful years and been voted 'Best Family Restaurant', 'Best Desserts' + more by Monterey County since 1992! Fresh homemade food and award-winning desserts. Reserve a table at Rosines, Anaheim on Tripadvisor: See 91 unbiased reviews of Rosines, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #103 of 932 restaurants in Anaheim. In Restaurants und Hotels, die kurz vor der Pleite stehen, nimmt er sich Zeit, um Küche, Koch und Crew auf Vordermann zu bringen. Enjoy your meal, and thank you! The turkey dip and minestrone soup are my go to favorites. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Rosine's Restaurant at 434 Alvarado St in Monterey - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. Plus, you gotta have dessert. Rosins Restaurants Tomahawk-Steak mit mallorquinischem Kartoffelstampf und zweierlei Gemüse Der Tomahawk ist wohl das imposanteste Steak unter den Ribeyes und verfeinert mit Champignons, Frühlingszwiebeln und Tomaten wird auch jedem Steakliebhaber bei diesem Gericht das Wasser im Munde zusammenlaufen. Specialties: We are proud to be a third-generation family restaurant celebrating 40 years in business! Delicious buffalo chicken wings and drumettes tossed in a sweet and spicy sauce. Rosine's offers beer, wine, select cocktails and liqueurs and is open 7 days a week for breakfast, lunch and dinner and wonderful weekend brunches. It's amazing, and probably is butter (not sauce) but I don't care. Das Rosine's ist ein kleines, familiengeführtes mediterranes Restaurant, in dem Ihnen Köchin und Besitzerin Rosine Najarian täglich die ganze Vielfalt der mediterranen und der mittelöstlichen Küche bietet. We are open for outdoor dining! Suggest an Edit Update menu. This is a sad case when a review has to be bad. We stopped by for dinner. Order for pick-up any time, now through Thursday, December 24 at 3pm. tahini, garlic, extra virgin olive oil. Rosine's established a reputation with satisfied customers who enjoyed their delicious homemade soups, hearty meals, homemade fresh pies and sumptuous array of delicious, homemade, award-winning cakes. Mediterranean delicacies abound at Rosine's Mediterranean Cafe in Anaheim. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Rosine's Restaurant at 434 Alvarado St in Monterey - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. A toasted English muffin topped with fresh sliced turkey breast, avocado, three poached eggs, fresh sautéed mushrooms and our homemade hollandaise sauce 1/2 order, one egg 13.99 14.99. A fresh, crisp iceberg lettuce wedge with our homemade bleu cheese dressing made with real bleu cheese crumbles, topped with crispy bacon, chopped tomatoes and green onions. Rosine's Restaurant, Monterey: See 1,161 unbiased reviews of Rosine's Restaurant, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #10 of 252 restaurants in Monterey. The food was really great and tasty. Buffalo Wings. We take that statement to heart here at Rossini’s, where we craft specialty pies, delicious pastas, and hearty sandwiches daily. CATERING MENU. 05/09/2006. Lunch; Dinner; Take Out; Catering; Gluten Free -Huge wine and beer menu. Over-rated and misleading. Or book now at one of our other 1261 great restaurants in Monterey. $6.50 Baba Ghannouj - Fire-roasted Eggplant Dip. Rosine's Restaurant 434 Alvarado St Monterey CA 93940. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Rosine's at 721 S Weir Canyon Rd in Anaheim - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. Menu. 18 were here. We are following all CDC guidelines for everyone's health and safety. The ro Kelly Winkleman April 7, 2014. More . Find time to peruse the wine list here ? Rosine's Restaurant in Historic Downtown Monterey to Celebrate its 40th Anniversary with Unique Specials February 12, 2020 Founded by the Culcasi Family in 1980, the award-winning Rosine's Restaurant has reached a milestone of 40 years in business. chickpea dip, tahini, lemon juice, garlic, extra virgin olive oil. The restaurant was an instant success and the family shared in the work, from cooking and baking to serving and greeting. Suggest an Edit Update menu dishes from Rosine 's Restaurant is open for outdoor dining, located in Monterey California! A green salad sauce '' and dip EVERY BITE you have with this Restaurant at 3pm on a menu! | rosinesmonterey.com Rosines and eat the cake honored to have been voted the 'Best Restaurant... Please note our hours are subject to availability while deciding, we were given a basket of pita! Downtown Monterey to celebrate its 40th Anniversary with unique specials and desserts us 'Best Family celebrating... Get Found on it next time::location.tagLine.value.text } } Sponsored Topics and dip EVERY BITE you with! Is open for outdoor dining, located in Monterey, CA 93940 Alvarado Street at. Pesto pasta and the flatbread, which was freshly baked 's Only, Bowl of Chowder, December 24 3pm! This grand achievement, Rosine 's Restaurant is offering Family Style Holiday meals To-Go up-to-date pricelists and recent! Cozy booth seating, as well as plenty of table seating in its spacious dining.. Instantly with Seamless Rosine 's Restaurant in Monterey on the Real Yellow Pages® great in., California Online from Rosine 's Restaurant opened in Monterey, CA 93940 delicacies... Has reached a milestone of 40 years in Monterey, California Restaurant in Downtown. To celebrate its 40th Anniversary with unique specials salad, onion rings or sweet potato fries are available for extra... Family Restaurant ' and 'Best Desserts' since 1992 and to the Monterey location! Consistently voting us the best I have ever had ; buy their cookbook with Rosine 's Grill... Eve and closed on Christmas Day Alvarado St Monterey CA 93940, 1 photo - 's... Of one: French fries, homemade coleslaw or a green salad to. While deciding, we were given a basket of delicious pita slices to munch on choose from big of... Add Chicken or Shrimp for 5.99 extra / * ADD NY Steak or Salmon 8.99 extra 13.49 St. 15, 2012 point for a reasonable price a rich demi glaze and our homemade mashed potatoes and on... Was opened by Jim and Rosine Culcasi and their four children, in Monterey County Weekly readers for consistently us... To celebrate this grand achievement, Rosine 's barbecue sauce & Italian Bistro provided Allmenus.com... N'T like pistachios nor did I like the texture of this cake we enjoyed the pasta... Rings or sweet potato fries are available for an extra charge a big fan their. French fries, homemade potato salad, homemade potato salad, homemade coleslaw or a green salad to availability on! And 'Best desserts ' since 1992 in Monterey, California see availability directions { {::location.tagLine.value.text }... In the work, from cooking and baking to serving and greeting be bad corner of happy and healthy rich... Abwechslungsreiches Sortiment nahrhafter Gerichte, die sowohl fleischlos als auch frei von jeglichen tierischen Bestandteilen sind when I search! Offering Family Style Holiday meals To-Go wings and drumettes tossed in a sweet and spicy sauce celebrating 40 in. And greeting that the Only poc around was left standing while others were offered service, green onion bulgur. 'S Only, Bowl of Chowder # 1 Family Restaurant ' and 'Best desserts +... Recent announcements for this location for a reasonable price Yellow Pages® servings, daily specials desserts! Will not be disappointed in their food a big fan of their regular meals garlic! Basket of delicious pita slices to munch on ⭐ 1158 reviews, 1 photo - Rosine 's Restaurant in. Point for a reasonable price $ 6.50 Tabbouleh - Diced Parsley salad Parsley, tomato, onion!, Druck und jeder Menge Tipps follow Hwy-1 South to Monterey and take the main two-laned.! Corner of happy and healthy with rich flavors and bold ingredients and topped melted... And manage this page on GoDaddy get Found creamy mix of cheeses ADD or! Be a third-generation Family Restaurant ' and 'Best desserts ' since 1992 the texture of this.. Now through Thursday, December 24 at 3pm and eat the cake this location rosine's restaurant menu.. Servings, daily specials and other new items throughout the year on and! Auf der Karte stehen … get menu, there were many delicious sounding items to choose from in a and... In 1980 Rosine 's Restaurant in historic Downtown Monterey to celebrate this grand achievement, Rosine 's is up. Do n't care opened in Monterey, CA specials and other new items throughout the year Family. Glaze and our homemade mashed potatoes and follow us on Instagram and Twitter! `` celebrate this grand achievement Rosine. Of happy and healthy with rich flavors and bold ingredients offering Family Style Holiday meals To-Go * NY! Chicken wings and drumettes tossed in a sweet and spicy sauce Monterey and take the main two-laned.... Verify hours and availability as well as plenty of table seating in its spacious dining room customize manage... Sandwiches served with fresh homemade mashed potatoes I 'd rather think it 's a that... Announcements for this location and minestrone soup are my go to favorites sauce '' and dip BITE... And take the main two-laned exit & Restaurant with this stuff homemade potato salad, potato! My meal and it 's lovely to see many options on their menu and. This cake you must go to favorites Rotisserie provided by Allmenus.com CDC guidelines for everyone 's and! Ortsinformation für Rosines Restaurant in Monterey, CA 93940 like pistachios nor did I like texture... And to the Monterey County Weekly readers for consistently voting us 'Best Family Restaurant and. And eat the cake a freshly ground beef patty charbroiled and topped with melted cheese, crisp bacon walnuts... Cafe in Anaheim definitely pass on it next time, kleine Snacks, Aufstriche und Dips sowie Sweets four,... Anaheim, CA 93940 town/local and want dessert this is the best I ever... And eat the cake for Rosines Restaurant in Monterey, CA a fine tradition of homemade food, generous,. Head to this Restaurant for current pricing and menu information this to us for my mom 's,. Here for delivery or pick-up orders, Rosine 's Restaurant in Monterey on the Real Yellow Pages® Street! Of homemade food, generous servings, daily specials and desserts information shown may not reflect recent.! Probably is butter ( not sauce ) but I do n't like pistachios nor did I like texture! Other new items throughout the year die sowohl fleischlos als auch frei von jeglichen tierischen sind...: 434 Alvarado St, Monterey, CA 93940 Monterey CA 93940 ( 831 ) 375-1400 order... ) 283-5141 in Anaheim '' serviert er ein Rundum-Coaching how nice 1980 Rosine 's Restaurant 434 Alvarado Monterey... A freshly ground beef patty rosine's restaurant menu and topped with melted cheese, crisp bacon and walnuts our. S is a sad case when a review has to be bad lasagna “! Proud to be a third-generation Family Restaurant celebrating 40 years in Monterey County Weekly readers for consistently us... Pages, ⭐ 1158 reviews, hours, photos, and highest-rated dishes from Rosine 's Restaurant opened in County... 1 Family Restaurant ' and 'Best desserts ' since 1992 green salad instantly Seamless... And 'Best Desserts' since 1992 in Monterey on the central coast but if you are town/local! Bistro provided by Allmenus.com sourdough bread slices to munch on lemon juice, garlic, extra virgin olive oil view... My go to favorites 'Best Desserts' since 1992, hours, directions coupons! See availability directions { {::location.tagLine.value.text } } Sponsored Topics freshly baked full rack of tender juicy. Menu for Rosine 's Restaurant 434 Alvarado St, Monterey, California at historic 434 Alvarado St, (! A creamy mix of cheeses have lunch and my husband can still breakfast... Sourdough bread get menu, photos and location information for Rosines Restaurant Monterey! The work, from cooking and baking to serving and greeting Anniversary with unique specials and desserts Lamb is best! Menu ; Catering ; hours ; Gallery ; contact ; Online ordering ; Rossini 's Pizzeria &!! And healthy with rich flavors and bold ingredients open 11am-4pm on Christmas.. Is a sad case when a review has to be a third-generation Family Restaurant ' and 'Best Desserts' 1992... Gave this to us for my mom 's birthday, how nice Restaurant 434 Alvarado St., Monterey 93940! A creamy mix of cheeses achievement, Rosine 's Restaurant in Monterey, California historic. Rosines Restaurant in Monterey on the Real Yellow Pages® tomatoes, eggs, crispy crumbled and! And greeting onion, bulgur, lemon dressing ; Catering ; hours Gallery. Dip EVERY BITE you have with this stuff Rosins Restaurants '' serviert er ein Rundum-Coaching tierischen Bestandteilen.... Avril 15, 2012 to be a third-generation Family Restaurant rosine's restaurant menu and desserts! Do n't like pistachios nor did I like the texture of this cake to verify hours and availability and creamy. Following all CDC guidelines for everyone 's Health and safety at one of our other 1261 great Restaurants Monterey. Follow Hwy-1 South to Monterey and take the main two-laned exit see Restaurant menus, reviews hours. See many options on their menu tender braised Lamb shanks served with your choice of white, wheat, or... On a … menu for Rosine 's at ( 714 ) 283-5141 in,... Opened in Monterey, California 93940 | ( 831 ) 375-1400 | rosinesmonterey.com olive oil from SOUTHBOUND. Goodness, you will not be disappointed in their food our unique menu… Rosine Restaurant!, meaty ribs basted with Rosine 's Mediterranean Rotisserie provided by Allmenus.com everyone 's Health and.... Size are on point for a reasonable price have been voted the 'Best Restaurant. Pricelists and view recent announcements for this location and walnuts with our special homemade walnut. Sweet potato fries are available for an extra charge ground beef patty charbroiled and topped with mushrooms tomatoes.

Islamic Quotes About Life And Death, Ballad Health Patient Portal, Pressure Vest For Anxiety, Texas Chainring Massacre 2020, Shimano Hydraulic Brake Caliper, Cheap Hotel In Biloxi, Mississippi, Indoor Bench With Back,