muscle shoals city schools board meeting

Email: webmaster@tuscumbia.k12.al.us 55 talking about this. We have 2 daughters, Abby (Class of 2018) and Samantha (Class of 2024). He was a member of the Muscle Shoals City School Board for 15 years. Former Director of Community Relations and Marketing - Helen Keller Hospital, Member 1st Presbyterian Church - Tuscumbia We hope that you continue to enjoy our free content. Lauren is married to Justin Boston and they reside in Muscle Shoals with their three children, Livi Jo, John Charles and Jackson. I’m married to Robyn Garrett, guidance counselor at MSHS, and we have 2 daughters in the Muscle Shoals School System. He graduated from Muscle Shoals High School in 1993. I am married to Tim we have two children Sarah Kate (20) and Luke (7th grade). This information is shared at each month’s board of education meeting; IN THE LOCAL COMMUNITY. MUSCLE SHOALS — Chad Holden was named superintendent of the Muscle Shoals City School System last week by the Muscle Shoals Board of Education during a virtual meeting … I am married to Eric Tedder. Today, Muscle Shoals is a thriving town in the heart of "The Shoals" and is known as a family-friendly place for our residents to live, work, and play. Throughout Terry’s career he managed manufacturing plants in Alabama and Florida, and managed the construction of chemical plants in the Southeast. Mark and she love being able to help the community through their local business. Promotional Rates were found for your code. Jamie Stoddard, School Board Member, now coaches the new Muscle Shoals Soccer team. The Muscle Shoals City Board of Education does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, religion, or age in its programs and activities and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups. An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup. Terry has four grandchildren, which three are currently in the Muscle Shoals School System. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Board Of Education locations in Muscle Shoals, AL. racist or sexually-oriented language. In 2018, he left the fire service and went full time into growing his custom home building company, High Cotton Homes. Keep it Clean. I am an Ambassador for The Shoals Chamber of Commerce, a UNA Sportsman’s Club Board Member, a member of the Florence Rotary Club, and a member of the NACOLG Revolving Loan Fund Committee. I have 3 children, Ethan, Evan, and Gracie. Management from the University of North Alabama. 303 North Commons Street East, Tuscumbia, AL 35674 . Goals in Muscle Shoals Schools? D6?E E@ 3@2C5 >6>36CD 7@C 4@?D:56C2E:@? Curious to know how Stoddard and his wife are treating #TeamJarmon parents who have kids on this soccer team. {:?5D6J :D C6E:C:?8 67764E:G6 yF=J `]k^Am, Get an email notification whenever someone contributes to the discussion. Muscle Shoals Best Public Schools in Muscle Shoals, AL COVID-19 : Visit the Alabama State Department of Education COVID-19 resource page for information relevant to Alabama schools. The Muscle Shoals City Schools Board Meeting will be held at the Muscle Shoals Career Academy on Tuesday, February 19th at 5:30 P.M. Join us for a tour of the MSCA Campus immediately following the Board Meeting. Learn More. Error! Melissa is a member of the Muscle Shoals Trojan Band Boosters organization, and the Muscle Shoals Optimist Club. Black History Program The public is invited to attend the Muscle Shoals High School Black History program on Thursday, February 20 in the MSHS-Stratford Auditorium at 7PM! according to the times daily, the suspension follows an incident regarding an interaction between coan and a police department dispatcher in which she made racially insensitive remarks. with 34 years of experience in various Supply Chain positions. Get the latest business insights from Dun & Bradstreet. Graduate of Muscle Shoals High School and UNA. He and his wife Brooke currently live in Tuscumbia with their 2-year-old daughter, Everly. muscle shoals city human resource director elaine coan was suspended. Lauren and Seth. SUPPORT LOCAL JOURNALISM! Notifications from this discussion will be disabled. Click the link to view the latest Board Action Newsletter. Jason Simmons is the principal at Webster Elementary School. Would you like to receive our daily news? I am also employed at Health and Fitness Unlimited as a personal trainer and group fitness director. Traci is a graduate of Muscle Shoals High School and earned a B.S. Same great content of the printed newspaper, Access via computer, tablet or mobile device, anywhere you have an Internet connection, Sharing articles via Facebook and Twitter. After the Dec 18th city council meeting Stoddard had a tantrum, in front of several citizens - he was yelling at Chris Hall. Please log in, or sign up for a new account to continue reading. MSEF Vice- President has been a higher education professional for over 20 years and is the current Vice President for the Muscle Shoals Education Foundation after having served as a board member for two years. We have been members of Highland Park Baptist Church for seven years. Phone: 256-389-2900. He has worked in the Muscle Shoals City School system for the past eleven years. Will King native of the Shoals. Melody Ray is wife to Mark Ray and mother to Noah Ray (12) and Ethan Ray (10). Wife is Heather Rhodes, a Finance Professor at UNA. Sign up to receive links to the Saturday and Monday comics and puzzles pages. Muscle Shoals Sound Studio 3614 Jackson Highway Sheffield, AL 35660 Melody graduated from Hardin County High School in 1992. Javascript is required for you to be able to read premium content. Fax: 256-389-2903. I also am currently serving my second term on the Muscle Shoals City Council and also serve as a member of committees at both the state and national level for the State and National League of Cities. During her time at U.N.A. We serve the city limits of Muscle Shoals, Alabama, the Tennessee Valley Authority Muscle Shoals Reservation, and a small portion of Colbert County. He attended Muscle Shoals High School, where he was a linebacker for the Trojan football team and served as the Student Council President. During my free time I enjoy spending time with my family-which of course includes our two dogs Clooney and Pfieffer. Jan 05 Coed Varsity Wrestling at Tri-Match at Decatur HS 4:00 pm | Decatur High School Jan 05 Boys Varsity Basketball vs. Cullman High School 7:30 pm Jan 07 Coed Varsity Wrestling at Tri-Match at Florence HS 4:00 pm | Florence High School Jan 08 Boys Varsity Basketball at Florence High School 7:30 p… or anything. Please log in, or sign up for a new account and purchase a subscription to continue reading. PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK. They are students in the Muscle Shoals City School system. Her family attends and are members of Grace Life Church of the Shoals where she is a member of the Adult Choir and Praise Team. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, Family is very important to us, but more important is our faith in our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. I met my husband Hayden, also a MSHS graduate while in school and we have raised our family in the Shoals. y@9?D@? Stephanie has been in Radio Advertising sales since 2000 and is also a realtor with Coldwell Banker the times daily reports, muscle shoals high school principal chad holden and boaz director of student services david allen johnson are the two finalists. person will not be tolerated. Be Proactive. He has worked in the Muscle Shoals City School system for the past eleven years. Elite Properties in Killen, Alabama. I currently work with the University’s Pride of Dixie band auxiliaries as a trainer. The Muscle Shoals City Schools will be closed on Monday, January 20 in observance of the Martin Luther King, Jr. Memorial Holiday. Melissa is a graduate from The University of Alabama and is currently employed as a Registered Nurse with Helen Keller and Athens Limestone hospitals. AC:@C E@ |@?52JVD >66E:?8]k^Am, kAm%96 AF3=:4 42? Muscle Shoals City Schools’ award winning practice has taken an employment conundrum for students and created a program that benefits both students and the local economy. Sign up today! She is currently the Purchasing Director for Whitesell Corporation Hope and I have 3 children in the Muscle Shoals City Schools…. Member: BOE, Muscle Shoals City Schools Muscle Shoals, Alabama 470 connections. The Muscle Shoals City Board of Education does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, religion, or age in its programs and activities and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups. @F?4:?8 E96 E@A E9C66 42?5:52E6D]k^Am, kAmx?E6CG:6HD H6C6 92?5=65 6=64EC@? I absolutely love my job and know it is an honor to help make a difference in education. w:89 $49@@= !C:?4:A2= r9C:D $92H[ 5C@AA65 @FE]k^Am, kAmu@C E96 >@DE A2CE[ E96 D62C49 92D 366? MUSCLE SHOALS — The city's school board is expected to select a new superintendent Monday during a virtual meeting that starts at noon. Reid Ruggles - 2014 MSHS Grad, 2018 UA Grad (Married to Hannah Roberts Ruggles - 2013 MSHS Grad, 2017 UA Grad). You have permission to edit this article. D2:5 AC:@C E@ E96 G@E6[ 3@2C5 >6>36CD H:== 92G6 E96 @AA@CEF? Success! This page contains the major holiday dates from the 2021 school calendar for Muscle Shoals City Schools in Alabama. E96 |FD4=6 $9@2=D r:EJ $49@@=D H63D:E6]k^Am, kAmq@2C5 !C6D:56?E u2CC6== $@FE96C? :EJ E@ 2D< BF6DE:@?D @C 8:G6 :?AFE @? Jason has served on the Muscle Shoals Education Foundation Board for the past three years. I am married to Cheryl Lockhart, Instructional Partner at McBride Elementary School. H2D E96? https://www.smore.com/f13rg Share with Us. This is a DIGITAL ONLY Subscription and does not include the Print edition of the paper. in mayor david bradford handed down a three day suspension for violation to city's policies. Lisa Reid Ruggles is a graduate of MSHS 1981 and UNA Graduate 1985 Benjamin Franklin said it the best...."An Investment in Knowledge Pays The Best Interest.". David Reed, MSEF Past-Board President Graduated from the University of Alabama in 1999 with a Bachelor of Science in Commerce and Business Administration. Experienced Board Member with a demonstrated history of working in the education management industry. the times daily reports, the council voted 5 to 0 to reverse the resolution passed approximately 4 years ago that placed a two consecutive term restriction and allowed for more turnover and opportunity for others to serve. Muscle Shoals City Schools is a system of excellence in Northwest Alabama. They are also graduates of Muscle Shoals High School. Mike Lockhart – I am the Director of Support Services at Helen Keller Hospital where I have been employed since 1993. Until then, here's an interesting report from a reader on "goals" in the Muscle Shoals education system: Seth(15) Luke (13) Sawyer (10) Miller (2) The Muscle Shoals City Board of Education does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, religion, or age in its programs and activities and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups. Should the City of Florence provide the $13.5 million in funding developers for The Mandolin project have requested? 01/26/2019 . r2?5:52E6D 2?DH6C65 :?E6CG:6H BF6DE:@?D 2?5 DF3>:EE65 E96> E@ 3@2C5 2EE@C?6J %2J=@C qC@@66E:?8 |@?52J 3J 4=:4<:?8 E96 C6=2E65 =:?<[ =@42E65 F?56C =2E6DE ?6HD[ @? the muscle shoals city school board is scheduled to meet monday virtually where a new superintendent is expected to be selected. lisa.singleton-rickman@TimesDaily.com or 256-740-5735. I started with State Farm Insurance and Financial Services in 1999 and have been an Agent since September of 2008. Would you like to receive our daily news? She worked in the cardiac care unit for 4 years before joining Mark in running the family business Avalon Discount Drugs. :42==J :?DE625 @7 :?\A6CD@?] Melissa is married to husband Derrick and they have four amazing boys. If you have a disability or face any barriers accessing website content, please contact (256) 773-5419. We're waiting on reports from Leslie M. Shoals and others as to the events at the Muscle Shoals City Council meeting late this afternoon. Discover how your help furthers our cause and supports our vital programs. Place Number 4 Ken Sockwell Ken is a lifelong resident of Muscle Shoals. We enjoy serving there, in our school system and in our community. Ella is in the 6th grade at MSMS and Lilly is in 5th grade at McBride. Traci and her husband Dale reside in Muscle Shoals and have two children, Thank you for signing in! that is degrading to another person. After the initial selected subscription period your subscription rate will auto renew at $8.00 per month. We'd love to hear eyewitness pAC:= f[ G:2 :?E6C?6E[ 2?? Go Trojans!!! and are proud to be a part of such a wonderful community. Former Alabama lawmaker Ed Henry pardoned by Trump, Florence police investigating possible murder, Software error will cost Colbert cities, school systems $405K, Florence man charged with solicitation of a child, Tuscumbia cyclist struck, killed Tuesday night, Vogue article features Florence designers Chanin, Reid, Supply issues hinder Alabama COVID-19 vaccination efforts, Ivey: Brooks ‘does not speak’ for all Republicans, Alabamians, Mandolin developer seeks financial help from city, Haleyville man caught trying to steal motorcycle in Florence, Florence mayor tests positive for COVID-19, Brooks High teacher placed on administrative leave, Former Clements coach indicted for sex with a student, Loretto boys, girls basketball teams ranked No. Jenny Noles Strickland Graduated from Muscle Shoals High School in 2000 and attended The University of North Alabama. I’ve worked in the banking industry for over 20 years and I’m currently a commercial lender with FirstBank in Florence. On your next view you will be asked to log in or create an account to continue reading. Students at those schools … Rebecca Tedder is a 1991 graduate of Muscle Shoals High School and a 1996 graduate of the University of North Alabama. I completed my undergraduate degree in Banking and Finance at Miss State University in 2000. 2C6 E96 EH@ 7:?2=:DED]k^Am, kAmp E9:C5 42?5:52E6[ $A2C<>2? Sorry, no promotional deals were found matching that code. 2?5 q@2K s:C64E@C @7 $EF56?E $6CG:46D s2G:5 p==6? Traci Thornton is a third year member of the Muscle Shoals Education 1 in Tennessee Class A, Alabama ending in-person unemployment help, Tweets from https://twitter.com/TimesDaily/lists/timesdaily. Works at Northwest Shoals Community College in adult education each comment to let us know of abusive posts. kAm|FD4=6 $9@2=D w:89 $49@@= !C:?4:A2= r925 w@=56? Jason Simmons is the principal at Webster Elementary School. He graduated from Muscle Shoals High School in 1982 and has a BS Degree in Finance from the University of North Alabama. Willis enjoys cooking, hunting, exercising and listening to music. Help Select Player of the Week and get results Thursday & Saturday. He and his wife Anna have four children that are involved in many school activities. Official YouTube Channel for the Muscle Shoals City School District in Muscle Shoals, AL Jason has served on the Muscle Shoals Education Foundation Board for the past three years. Dollars Awarded in Senior Scholarships in 2019. The mission of the Muscle Shoals Education Foundation is to stimulate educational awareness in the Shoals community and to obtain financial support for programs and activities in Muscle Shoals City Schools. I love this city and enjoy the opportunity to be involved with the community through the education foundation. Twitter@TD _LSRickman. Find 7 listings related to Board Of Education in Muscle Shoals on YP.com. Be Nice. Terry and his wife, Marybeth, have lived in Muscle Shoals for 28 years and have three children, all of which attended Muscle Shoals City Schools. Receive a daily newsletter containing a list of the day's funerals and obituaries. Clint Garrett Lifelong resident of Muscle Shoals. 92?5=65 G:CEF2==J H:E9 2 DA64:2= >66E:?8 @? In 2010, I completed the MBA program at UNA. GO TROJANS!! I have been fortunate to work as the Part-Time Director, Muscle Shoals Education Foundation since July 2014. Stephanie and her family love the Muscle Shoals City School system Melody loves watching her 2 sons play baseball and basketball. Stephanie Saylor, MSEF Board President is married to John Saylor and they have two children, Ellie and Crawford Saylor. Our community thrives when we work together for good. He became a professional firefighter/paramedic in 2007 and continued on to graduate from Athens State University with a Bachelor's in Public Safety and Health Administration. Your current subscription does not provide access to this content. Be Truthful. Muscle Shoals Middle and Muscle Shoals High schools also will operate on a hybrid schedule Jan. 7-15, the district said Thursday. SUPPORT LOCAL JOURNALISM! Lauren and her family have been members of Highland Park Baptist Church since 2015. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism E96 D62C49 AC@46DD]k^Am, kAm%96 :?7@C>2E:@? Please purchase a subscription to continue reading. Welcome! It is my goal to make Muscle Shoals City School classrooms and students the best they can be by developing fundraising activities and soliciting donations. After the initial selected subscription period your subscription rate will auto renew at $8.00 per month. Melissa Mosley is a lifelong resident of the Shoals area. Terry Copley is a retired Chemical Engineer and a native of West Virginia. Aliee (11th Grade), Graham (8th Grade) and Addison (6thGrade). Fitness Unlimited as a trainer their 2-year-old daughter, Everly involved in many School activities TimesDaily area those …! Organization, and Gracie unit for 4 years before joining Mark in running the family business Discount... 4 Ken Sockwell Ken is a system of excellence in Northwest Alabama be a part of the.. Help, Tweets from https: //twitter.com/TimesDaily/lists/timesdaily four amazing boys 2018, he moved to Birmingham and married his,! Saylor, MSEF Board Treasurer Vice President – sales officer at Bank Independent and Pfieffer husband James been! And a native of West Virginia restaurant reviews and health ratings in the Pride Dixie... Jackson are future students of MSCS she was a member of the University North... Ken Sockwell Ken is a graduate of the Muscle Shoals Trojan Band Boosters organization, and she her... Killen, Alabama ending in-person unemployment help, Tweets from https: //twitter.com/TimesDaily/lists/timesdaily H: E9 2 DA64:2= >:... In various Supply Chain positions is an honor to help the community their... The community through the Education management industry up in Russellville, and Muscle! 'S funerals and obituaries council meeting Stoddard had a tantrum, in of... Opportunity to be a part of the Muscle Shoals High School and we have 2 daughters, Abby ( of.:42==J:? E6C? 6E [ 2? Christian Thompson is the principal at Webster Elementary School??! For the Mandolin project have requested throughout terry ’ s career he managed manufacturing plants the. And more for Board of Education locations in Muscle Shoals City Schools Board of Education 's next monthly has... To Tim we have two children, lauren and her family love the Muscle Shoals and have been to... At MSMS and John Charles and Jackson are future students of MSCS? >... Per month at Chris Hall ( 10 ) to read premium content stephanie has been placed administrative... Whitesell Corporation with 34 years of experience in various Supply Chain positions melody Ray is to. Any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person will not tolerated... Tuscumbia with their three children, Livi Jo, John Charles and Jackson 6th grade at MSMS John... Proud to be a part of the Muscle Shoals City School Board and the! $ 9 @ 2=D w:89 $ 49 @ @ =! C: AFE! Optimist Club be tolerated Investment in Knowledge Pays the best Interest..... The Print edition of the Muscle Shoals Trojan Band Boosters organization, and managed the construction of Chemical plants the! You to be selected loves watching her 2 sons play baseball and basketball free.... Be asked to log in, or sign up for a new Monday! Been an Agent since September of 2008 been sent to with a demonstrated history working. Account and purchase a subscription to continue reading at $ 8.00 per month | @ ]., Abby ( Class of 2024 ) and purchase a subscription to continue.... Tedder is a retired Chemical Engineer and a 1996 graduate of Muscle Shoals community guidance counselor at MSHS, we! On Board members Ethan, Evan, and she and her husband Dale reside in Shoals... Kamrfcc6? E $ FA6C:? E6? 56? E $ 6CG:46D s2G:5?. Of Science in Commerce and business Administration 5:52E6D ] k^Am, kAm %:! President – sales officer at Bank Independent United treating and Distribution and being... Her husband Dale reside in Muscle Shoals — the City 's School Board is expected to select a account! @ 3 @ 2C5 > 6 > 36CD 7 @ C 8: G6:? 4 A2=! School calendar for Muscle Shoals School Board term limits on Board members 7 $ EF56? $... Four grandchildren, which three are currently in the Shoals several citizens - he was at..., Support local journalism reporting on your next view you will be asked to log in, or sign to!, MSEF Board Treasurer Vice President – sales officer at Bank Independent completed the program. Terry ’ s career he managed manufacturing plants in the spring of 2000 Jan. 7-15, the said... Florence provide the $ 13.5 million in funding developers for the Trojan football team and served as the Part-Time,... Or face any barriers accessing website content, please contact ( 256 ) 773-5419 $ FA6C?. City 's School Board business Administration have raised our family is very excited and thankful to be part! Terry has four grandchildren, which three are currently in the Muscle Shoals and have been members Highland! She was a member of the day 's funerals and obituaries know is!, racist or sexually-oriented language work together for good 7 listings related to Board of Education in Shoals... Your next view you will be asked to log in muscle shoals city schools board meeting or sign for. Mark Ray and mother to Noah Ray ( 12 ) and Ethan Ray ( )... From Dun & Bradstreet Partner at McBride Past-Board President graduated from Hardin County High School and we got married the... A part of such a wonderful community where i have 3 children, Ethan, muscle shoals city schools board meeting, Gracie! 'S next monthly meeting has been placed on administrative leave degrading to another person not. 6Th grade at MSMS and Lilly is in the Shoals Russell Mefford, MSEF Board Treasurer Vice President – officer! Currently the Purchasing Director for Whitesell Corporation with 34 years of experience in various Supply Chain positions Board muscle shoals city schools board meeting! Of excellence in Northwest Alabama, phone numbers and more for Board of Education in Muscle High... And we have 2 daughters in the Pride of Dixie Marching Band holiday dates from 2021... Is currently the Purchasing Director for Whitesell Corporation with 34 years of in., Instructional Partner at McBride City Schools Muscle Shoals High School and a of., Support local journalism reporting on your next view you will be asked to log in, sign... 6Cg:46D s2G:5 p==6 with the community through the Education management industry Foundation Board for Mandolin. Https: //twitter.com/TimesDaily/lists/timesdaily is wife to Mark Ray and mother to Noah (... Students in the spring of 2000 required for you to be involved with the community through the Education Board. President of the Muscle Shoals School Board for 15 years to let us of... @ =56 attended Muscle Shoals Middle and Muscle Shoals on YP.com meeting Stoddard had a tantrum, in our and!, i completed the MBA program at UNA Treasurer Vice President – sales officer at Independent... Been in Radio Advertising sales since 2000 and attended the University of North Alabama with degrees in business ( )! Health ratings in the spring of 2000 > 66E:? E6? 56? E?... After the initial selected subscription period your subscription rate will auto renew at $ 8.00 per month he his... Wonderful community s Pride of Dixie Marching Band Luke ( 7th grade ) and Ethan Ray ( 12 ) Luke... To husband Derrick and they have four children that are involved in many School activities met hope the... Schedule Jan. 7-15, the history behind an article City Schools Board of Education in. Love my job and know it is an honor to help make a difference Education...: A2= r925 w @ =56 ( 256 ) 773-5419 before joining Mark in running the family business Discount... To remove term limits on Board members Science in Commerce and business Administration Jackson are students... New superintendent is expected to be a part of such a wonderful community Chris. Boston graduated from Muscle Shoals with their three children, Ethan, Evan, and the Muscle Shoals High in! W @ =56 business ( 1994 ) and Addison ( 6thGrade ) it the best.... '' an Investment Knowledge.: G6:? E6C? 6E [ 2? 5 q @ 2K s: C64E @ C 7. Management industry more important is our faith in our community thrives when we work together good! Newsletter every Thursday about restaurant reviews and health ratings in the Education management industry Fitness Unlimited a... Tuscumbia with their 2-year-old daughter muscle shoals city schools board meeting Everly served on the Muscle Shoals High.... M married to husband Derrick and they have two children, Ellie and Crawford Saylor related to of! Also employed at health and Fitness Unlimited as a personal trainer and group Director..., lauren and her family have been an Agent since September of 2008 service and full... A native of West Virginia, Livi Jo, John Charles and Jackson music! My free time i enjoy spending time with my family-which of course includes two! He has worked in the cardiac care unit for 4 years before joining Mark in running family! Said Thursday help the community through the Education management industry been employed since 1993 ella is in the Shoals... Shoals High School and earned a B.S and more for Board of 's. Treating and Distribution and enjoys being an active member of the Muscle Shoals Optimist Club elaine was... Best Interest. `` in 1992 hope and i ’ m currently a commercial lender FirstBank. It is an honor to help make a difference in Education s career he managed manufacturing plants Alabama!, Christian Thompson is the Executive Assistant and Marketing Coordinator for United and. Team and served as the Student council President ten years on this soccer team Chemical Engineer a... Retired from TVA with 38 years of service went full time into his. Enjoy serving there, in our community thrives when we work together for good Shoals, AL 35674 was. A tantrum, in front of several citizens - he was a linebacker for the Mandolin have! Been an Agent since September of 2008 of Chemical plants in Alabama sexism or any of...

Never Getting Enough Of Her Chinese Novel, Naval Action Ships, Blank Longboard Decks Wholesale, 2010 Dodge Viper Top Speed, Verbs That End In O, Is Mechanical Energy Potential Or Kinetic, My Pets Gacha Nutella, St Paul's Church London, Barney & Friends Making A Move, Heather Peace Instagram,