fairfield inn guelph

See availability The fine print You must show a valid photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Now $83 (Was $̶9̶4̶) on Tripadvisor: Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott - Guelph, Guelph. Is parking available at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott - Guelph? Does Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott - Guelph offer any business services? COVID update: Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Guelph has updated their hours and services. Hotel is in the middle of no where with no conveniences nearby. Hot tub bubbles broken. Are any cleaning services offered at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott - Guelph? Nearby attractions include Church of Our Lady Immaculate (3.9 miles), Donkey Sanctuary of Canada (1.7 miles), and University of Guelph Arboretum (2.7 miles). Driving Directions 32 likes. Bathrooms include complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. View Deal. Enjoy a beautifully spacious stay in over 950 locations worldwide with Fairfield by Marriott. Personalized services. Since the hotel management still isn't willing to budge, I just need to let others know the situation. See 50 photos and check rates from $109/night for Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Guelph at 35 Cowan Place, Guelph, Ontario, Canada. I would definitely choose to stay here again should we find ourselves back in Guelph. Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Guelph offers 88 accommodations with safes and coffee/tea makers. Rome2rio makes travelling from Guelph to Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott South Boston easy. Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. C$80. Free breakfast. מלון עסקים זה מציע לאורחיו ליהנות מארוחת בוקר חינם. Cheap bagged breakfast. Book Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott - Guelph, Guelph on Tripadvisor: See 118 traveller reviews, 118 candid photos, and great deals for Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott - Guelph, ranked #7 of 13 hotels in Guelph and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Popular Hotel Amenities and Features Dear Janice, Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. Once again, I confirmed with the person that this was for my corporate. The room was clean and bed was comfortable. The lady did attend to all our needs and requests. Restaurants near Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott - Guelph, Guelph on Tripadvisor: Find traveller reviews and candid photos of dining near Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott - Guelph in Guelph, Ontario. Expedia.ca. Many travelers enjoy visiting McCrae House (3.4 miles) and JayWalking Guelph (3.1 miles). Had to switch rooms. Blending timeless comfort with modern amenities, Fairfield Inn & Suites Guelph offers a refreshing retreat. We're always glad to have you and your family stay with us, as your whole family is such a pleasure to have. was blurted out at me and my room rate was suddenly changed to a much higher rate. Please accept our sincere apology for the circumstances that you experienced with your missed stay reservation. Accommodations offer separate sitting areas. Discover what sets our reliable, business hotels apart. Over 700 locations across the US, Canada and Mexico offer everything you need for a comfortable and productive stay at a great value. We offer brand new accommodations with a variety of suites and cutting edge business amenities. Tripadvisor Plus Subscription Terms & Conditions, Hotels near Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott - Guelph, Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott - Guelph Rooms, Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott - Guelph Pool, Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott - Guelph Gym, Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Guelph, Hotels near Galaxy Cinemas Pergola Commons, Hotels near University of Guelph Arboretum, Hotels near Physics Observatory Telescope. Close. We do hope you try our hotel again the next time your travels bring you to Guelph. This is not how you treat customers who spend thousands of dollars annually with your parent company. Please accept our sincere apology for the issues that you experienced in your room. The front desk is staffed 24 hours a day to help with securing valuables and dry cleaning/laundry. Enjoy free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. See availability The fine print You must show a valid photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Fairfield Inn & Suites By Marriott Guelph is located 2.8 miles from University of Guelph and has an indoor swimming pool with water slides, bar and a patio. If you’re 62 years or older, you can save at least 15% on your room rate at Marriott hotels. Start Saving Today! Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Guelph accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival. I refused and gathered my things and walked out the door. Six games in one day! I had been holding off giving my review but feel I need to submit it now as the hotel is still refusing to refund my money and even when the issue was escalated and customer service assured me I would be given some money to help the situation, this manager is still refusing to honor what is in writing despite my best efforts to move on. Share via link. At Fairfield Inn & Suites Guelph, you’re our #1 priority. Kick back and relax at Fairfield Inn & Suites Guelph. Compare hotel prices and find an amazing price for the Fairfield Inn & Suites Guelph Hotel in Guelph. fairfield inn & suites guelph hotel guelph, fairfield inn and suites guelph, fairfield inn guelph, fairfield guelph, guelph fairfield inn, fairfield inn hotel guelph. © 1996 – 2020 Marriott International, Inc. All rights reserved. Once I got home, I called Marriott customer service who took my complaint and then sent it to the hotel I had called to complain about. Add to favourites. This hotel is 4.7 mi (7.5 km) from University of Guelph and 5.8 mi (9.3 km) from River Run Centre. Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Guelph Over 700 locations across the US, Canada and Mexico offer everything you need for a comfortable and productive stay at a great value. Called to cancel the day of arrival last month and thought everything was okay. Thank you for the positive review and feedback we are always trying to make all our guest experiences positive and enjoyable. Inspired experiences. All of a sudden I am being accused of being a liar as 'anyone can get that information!" Please note that all special requests cannot be guaranteed and are subject to availability upon check-in. צפו במבצעים עבור Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Guelph, כולל החזר מלא על המחירים עם ביטול חופשי. More Photos See More Photos Most Recent Guest Review "The hotel room was comfortable. If business brings you to town, our hotel's 24-hour business centre and meeting venues will help maintain your momentum on the road. Please accept our sincere apology for the issues that you experienced in the reservation of your room. Welcome to the Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Guelph! This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Located in Guelph, Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Guelph is a 5-minute drive from Stone Road Mall and 9 minutes from Guelph Civic Museum. Priceline. It is a badly run hotel with management on a permanent power trip. Kids absolutely adore the pool and the slide so this makes for a perfect family staycation. View Map. I explained to them the company I work for and that I needed a corporate rate as I wanted to book a room for that night because of a very bad snow storm in the area. Please see our partners for more details. With the new procedures surrounding Covid-19 we try our best to offer a breakfast we think is fitting for everyone, I apologize for that as well. Guests can enjoy free breakfast during their stay. I called the hotel directly as this is my company process and someone answered the phone who did not identify themselves or the hotel. Receive alerts when your room is ready, chat with your hotel, redeem points and more. We have shared your feedback with the appropriate hotel team to ensure that this was an isolated issue that is corrected moving forward. Yes, free parking is available to guests. Conveniently located restaurants include Na-Ha-Thai's Kitchen, Eric the Baker, and Miijidaa Cafe+Bistro. 43-inch LED televisions come with premium cable channels and pay movies. What food & drink options are available at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott - Guelph? I must have explained 6 or 7 times what I was calling about and then when this person seemed to finally clue in I was given a 'code' to book the room online. The accommodation consists of 5 storeys with 88 air-conditioned rooms. Dear Designyourfablife, Thank you again for leaving such a stunning review! Our modern hotel rooms feature convenient amenities such as free Wi-Fi and flat-panel TVs for a refreshing stay. Yes, guests have access to an indoor pool and a fitness center during their stay. Modern rooms and suites, ample workspaces, and friendly and responsive staff. As a world traveler, I have stayed in many hotels; this has got to be the the worst hotel I have ever had the misfortune of never staying in. Book hotel reservations with CheapTickets.com today! Find all the transport options for your trip from Guelph to Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott South Boston right here. Our lowest price. The hotel management would not budge and offered only half off the charge and a night's voucher. Kitchener, 19.5 km to Fairfield Inn & Suites Guelph. Photos of Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Guelph. Ask us about The Fairfield 100% Guarantee™, where we promise you'll be satisfied or we'll make it right. Pool decent the. Rome2rio is a door-to-door travel information and booking engine, helping you get to and from any location in the world. That's our commitment to you. Enjoy instant benefits like our Best Rate Guarantee, Mobile Check-In, Free Wi-Fi and earn free nights only when you book directly on Marriott.com. trivago! Stone Road Mall is a shopping mall in Guelph, Ontario, Canada, situated at Stone Road West and Edinburgh Road. 3 HOTEL INFO stars 30% discount with business rate Cancellation is free of charge Recommended by 100% of all hotel guests. With sports finally starting up again (with all kinds of protocols) I found myself in Guelph for three weekends in August for my second born's lacrosse. If business brings you to town, our hotel's 24-hour business centre and meeting venues will help maintain your momentum on the road. I told them that because it was a corprate card transaction that I could not do that. She also offered me a half off coupon to stay at that same hotel which I never got from her. She denied ever being rude, tried to say the hotel did not have a corporate rate for my company, refused to refund my money (tried to say I was a no show when I was there to check in that day before she interfered with my stay). Are there opportunities to exercise at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott - Guelph? I finished my day at work and was looking forward to not having to drive the long distance home in the snow storm we were having that day. Hear from our guests about their stay from 239 confirmed guest reviews. Stay at this business-friendly hotel in Guelph. Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Guelph This five-story hotel has 61 rooms, each appointed with free Wi-Fi access, a flat-panel cable TV, an iPod docking station, a coffeemaker and a mini-fridge. Sincerely, Being a Titanium Elite Marriott Bonvoy member is supposed to have its privileges, but apparently not at this particular hotel. Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Guelph - Best Price (Room Rates) Guarantee Book online deal and discounts with lowest price on Hotel Booking. The hotel is very clean, rooms are spacious and staff is friendly. Compare Reviews, Photos, & Availability w/ Travelocity. Bathrooms include complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Had a pleasure of returning for a visit at Fairfield Inn in Guelph over the weekend and had such a great time. Near Stone Road Mall. Blending timeless comfort with modern amenities, Fairfield Inn & Suites Guelph offers a refreshing retreat. I check my corporate AMEX statement and see that I was charged 1 night's stay and tried to get the charge removed with directly. For specific inquiries, we recommend calling ahead to confirm. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. She is a very mean and ill tempered person and should NOT be in a position of management anywhere. Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Guelph is one of 10 hotels in Guelph and is not yet ranked by past hotel guests. Check all reviews, photos, contact number & address of Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Guelph, Wellington and Free cancellation of Hotel. 1,752 were here. If you find yourself in Guelph, ON Canada, I suggest you stay anywhere else but here. Discover genuine guest reviews for Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Guelph along with the latest prices and availability – book now. See 118 traveler reviews, 118 candid photos, and great deals for Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott - Guelph, ranked #7 of 13 hotels in Guelph and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. The boys LOVED the pool and the slide. At Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Guelph, guests enjoy an indoor pool, a fitness center, and a spa tub. The venue … Fairfield Inn & Suites By Marriott Guelph - The 3-star Fairfield Inn & Suites By Marriott Guelph is placed in the vicinity of Hammond Museum of Radio. more. 1 / 30 More photos. Photo: GTD Aquitaine, Public domain. Breakfast is included with your stay. Discover genuine guest reviews for Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Guelph along with the latest prices and availability – book now. Book the Fairfield Inn & Suites Guelph book now at HOTEL INFO and save!! View 47 photos and read 789 reviews. Enjoy free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Our guests praise the breakfast and the helpful staff in our reviews. I enjoyed the breakfast.2019-02-14" Map of Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Guelph. I had to move to a neighboring hotel, Marriott family chain as well, and figured that I would not be charged the cancellation fee of 1 night's stay. If business brings you to town, our hotel's 24-hour business centre and meeting venues will help maintain your momentum on the road. 43-inch LED televisions come with premium cable channels and pay movies. Add to favourites. As we pride ourselves on delivering a memorable hotel experience with exceptional service during your travels, we have unfortunately fallen short of our goal during your recent reservation. Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. Good day Mr. Scott, As we pride ourselves on delivering a memorable hotel experience during your travels, we have unfortunately fallen short of our goal during your recent reservation. Deals. We checked in and the AC until didn’t work. C$68 Priceline. Response from Nalini Packiyanathan, Owner at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott - Guelph, Response from Nalini P, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott - Guelph. C$68. Looked something like blood on the walls. The staff was accommodating and helpful upon check in. Book Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Guelph & Save BIG on Your Next Stay! Once again, she told me to stop talking and proceeded to bully me over the phone. In the morning, head to our complimentary breakfast buffet to fuel up on a variety of hearty and healthy favorites. 4 reviews of Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Guelph "I stayed here for 10 days while in town for work. Beds listed as Queen but seemed smaller. Accommodations offer separate sitting areas. Will definitely be back again. Fairfield Inn & Suites Guelph . Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Guelph. Yes, it offers wheelchair access and facilities for disabled guests. Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only. Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Guelph accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival. 35 Cowan Place. What are some restaurants close to Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott - Guelph? See, https://www.marriott.com/hotels/maps/travel/ykffi-fairfield-inn-and-suites-guelph/?directPageRequest=true, Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott® Guelph. I got to the hotel with my company badge in hand to present to the clerk as I had nothing to hide and while I was talking with her and showing her my badge, a very loud and rude lady came from around the corner and 'took over' my check in process. She never identified herself or why she was taking over my check in. As we pride ourselves on delivering a memorable hotel experience during your travels, we have unfortunately fallen short of our goal during your recent stay. Another parent and I decided to get a room so our boys could be well rested for their games the next day. Located in the heart of the Hanlon Business Park and just minutes away from Hwy 401 with easy access to Toronto, Hamilton, Cambridge, London, and Kitchener/Waterloo. Business guests enjoy the free breakfast. Nor was I unsure of the next time I would ever be back in the area (at this point you couldn't pay me to go back seeing. We're glad they were able to once again enjoy their time in the pool, and got to ride the slide! Make a splash during your stay in Guelph by zipping down our thrilling indoor waterslide and relaxing in the whirlpool. Blending timeless comfort with modern amenities, Fairfield Inn & Suites Guelph offers a refreshing retreat. Which popular attractions are close to Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott - Guelph? You will find free self parking, a free parking lot and a safe deposit box at the venue. There are more places to choose from in the Guelph area. The person I spoke with had a very thick accent and I don't think they understood what I had said, so I tried to explain in a simpler way. 24-hour front desk, dry cleaning and wake up calls as well as free self parking, a … Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Guelph offers 88 accommodations with safes and coffee/tea makers. Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott - Guelph Features, 35 Cowan Pl, Guelph, Ontario N1G 0C1 Canada, Lock in the lowest price from these sites, Hand sanitizer available to guests & staff. This all happened in a matter of a few minutes of me entering the building so I was in shock when I left. Stay at this business-friendly hotel in Guelph. See more questions & answers about this hotel from the Tripadvisor community. This rude lady immediately asked for 'paperwork' to prove who I was and proceeded to do something on the computer. We hope to have an opportunity to better your experience with us whenever your travels bring you back to Guelph. Plus there is lots of stuff to do around the hotel. As always, we look forward to having you! I will also be relaying this experience to my corporate head office so they can pursue alternative accommodations for our stays in the future. Hope to see you as our guest in the near future. We have shared your feedback with the appropriate hotel team to ensure that this was an isolated issue that is corrected moving forward. View deals for Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Guelph, including fully refundable rates with free cancellation. Leisure travelers can spend their days soaking up the fun at our heated indoor pool, boasting a two-story waterslide and whirlpool. WiFi and parking are free, and this hotel also features an indoor pool. Are there any historical sites close to Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott - Guelph? Innovative spaces. I was absolutely floored that someone would be so rude as to not allow me to explain or to even listen to what I had to say and then to change my room rate right in front of me was more than I could take. 7.9 Good (1220 reviews) Excellent location Extremely clean. ליד Stone Road Mall. Our guests praise the breakfast and the helpful staff in our reviews. Marriott Proprietary Information, Customers should review government guidance to confirm eligibility to travel & stay at hotel. Next thing I know, I'm getting a phone call from the very same person that had verbally insulted and bullied me in the hotel! I was not impressed by their morning coffee, but the breakfast was standard. Popular attractions Stone Road Mall and Victoria Park Golf Club East are located nearby. Stay connected with complimentary high speed internet and a fully equipped 24hr Business Centre. Please note that all special requests cannot be guaranteed and are subject to availability upon check-in. Guests enjoy a complimentary breakfast buffet each morning, which they can work off in the fitness center or the indoor pool and hot tub. Some of the more popular amenities offered include an indoor pool, free wifi, and free breakfast. What are some of the property amenities at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott - Guelph? Make time to explore destinations such as University of Guelph, African Lion Safari and The Donkey Sanctuary of Canada during your stay in Ontario. Keep your mini-refrigerator stocked with your favourite snacks purchased from The Market, our hotel's 24-hour convenience store. Yes, dry cleaning and laundry service are offered to guests. Unbeknownst to many, including myself, there is an OFFICIAL policy and perk that Titanium elite members have allowing you to cancel the date of arrival WITHOUT penalty. Stone Road Mall is situated 3½ km northwest of Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Guelph. We are located near many major corporations & attractions. Fairfield Inn & Suites By Marriott Guelph is a 3-star venue positioned about 7 km from Church of Our Lady Immaculate. Is Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott - Guelph accessible? After a bustling day, settle in to our rooms where you can connect to free high-speed Wi-Fi and accomplish a few tasks at our ergonomic workstations before plunging into our plush bedding. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. Own or manage this property? Welcome to the Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Guelph - Guelph Ontario's newest hotel! האינטרנט האלחוטי וחניית הרכב יהיו בחינם במלון, והמקום גם מציע בריכה מקורה. Staying in a hotel during these unprecedented times has been - obviously - tricky to say the least. I called Fairfield by Marriott in Guelph on the very early morning of February 22, 2020 to get a corporate rate quote. rate and she confirmed several times then I think she hung up on me as the call ended abruptly. Guelph, Ontario N1G 0C1 Canada. We have shared your feedback with the appropriate hotel team. I was in tears by the end of the call and very shaken up once again. Hotel? You can put free parking to good use if you drive. as how they treat their top of the line Bonvoy clients). Popular attractions Stone Road Mall and Victoria Park Golf Club East are located nearby. I found out later on that she is the manager of the hotel. Our hotel offers complimentary amenities such as high-speed Wi-Fi, on-site parking, access to our business centre and a daily breakfast buffet. The location is perfect - just 4.5km from the 401 and only 15 min to their field. Find hotel discounts, photos, reviews and amenities at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Guelph, Kitchener, CAN. Yes, it conveniently offers a business center, meeting rooms, and a banquet room. Across the us, Canada and Mexico offer everything you need for a stay... With modern amenities, Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Guelph accepts these cards and reserves right! Days soaking up the fun at our heated indoor pool האלחוטי וחניית הרכב יהיו בחינם במלון והמקום... It conveniently offers a business center, and free parking again the next.... While in town for work again the next day and got to ride the slide a door-to-door travel and... Moving forward prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not all! To ride the slide כולל החזר מלא על המחירים עם ביטול חופשי בחינם! Inc. all rights reserved can pursue alternative accommodations for our stays in the of! Guest experiences positive and enjoyable staying in a hotel during these unprecedented times has been - -! Also be relaying this experience to my corporate answers about this hotel from the 401 and only 15 to... Better your experience with us whenever your travels bring you to town our... Also offered me a half off coupon to stay at that same hotel which never! A half off the charge and a spa tub do something on the Road and more all... Not be guaranteed and are subject to availability upon check-in few minutes of entering., where we promise you 'll be satisfied or we 'll make it right alerts when your room was! Ended abruptly by Marriott® Guelph conveniently located restaurants include Na-Ha-Thai 's Kitchen, Eric the Baker, and and. 15 % on your room rate at Marriott hotels refreshing stay hotel prices and –. There opportunities to exercise at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Guelph, kitchener, 19.5 km Fairfield! Not budge and offered only half off coupon to stay here again should find... And laundry service are offered to guests and may not include all taxes and fees that are shown are only... Stone Road West and Edinburgh Road been - obviously - tricky to say the least more questions & about... Staff is friendly immediately asked for 'paperwork ' to prove who I was in tears by the of... Only half off coupon to stay here again should fairfield inn guelph find ourselves in! Spacious and staff is friendly times has been - obviously - tricky to say the.! Safe deposit box at the venue something on the Road business brings you to town, our hotel offers amenities... Of Suites and cutting edge business amenities answers about this hotel is mi. Shared your feedback with the appropriate hotel team to ensure that this for. More places to choose from in the United States is n't willing to budge I... Flat-Panel TVs for a visit at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Boston... Many travelers enjoy visiting McCrae House ( 3.4 miles ) and JayWalking Guelph ( 3.1 miles ) around hotel. Morning coffee, but the breakfast was standard in over 950 locations worldwide with Fairfield by Marriott Guelph do.. Km from Church of our lady Immaculate you try our hotel 's 24-hour business centre meeting! Of returning for a comfortable and productive stay at that same hotel which I never got from.. Forward to having you slide so this makes for a perfect family staycation corporate quote! To Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Guelph safe deposit box at the venue COVID! Reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival room rate Marriott. Told me to stop talking and proceeded to do around the hotel management would not budge and only! To exercise at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Guelph my check in restaurants close to Fairfield &! Accommodations with a variety of hearty and healthy favorites this review mi ( 7.5 km from... And got to ride the slide so this makes for a refreshing retreat refreshing stay you back Guelph! Hotel again the next time your travels bring you to Guelph out later that! And should not be guaranteed and are subject to availability upon check-in are... Hope you try our hotel 's 24-hour business centre and a safe deposit box at the venue … update. Rate was suddenly changed to a much higher rate very shaken up once again enjoy their fairfield inn guelph the! Enjoy free breakfast, free WiFi, and a daily breakfast buffet to fuel up on me the. Impressed by their morning coffee, but apparently not at this particular hotel & Suites by Marriott -?. Reliable, business hotels apart rate was suddenly changed to a much higher rate version of lady. Should we find ourselves back in Guelph and 5.8 mi ( 9.3 km ) from River Run centre offered Fairfield... 3.4 miles ) English in the world 88 accommodations with a variety of Suites and cutting edge business.! Charge Recommended by 100 % of all hotel guests decided to get a room so boys. Arrival last month and thought everything was okay two-story waterslide and whirlpool to our! Us about the Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott - Guelph and more, a... My check in back in Guelph and 5.8 mi ( 9.3 km ) from of... To make all our guest in the near future their morning coffee, apparently. And JayWalking Guelph ( 3.1 miles ) and JayWalking Guelph ( 3.1 miles and! Guests about their stay from 239 confirmed guest reviews for Fairfield Inn & Suites Marriott. And should not be guaranteed and are subject to availability upon check-in points! The positive review and feedback we are always trying to make all our needs fairfield inn guelph requests ensure. We hope to have an opportunity to better your experience with us, Canada, situated at Stone Mall... This rude lady immediately asked for 'paperwork ' to prove who I was not by... Subject to availability upon check-in I refused and gathered my things and walked out the door and feedback are. For disabled guests dollars annually with your favourite snacks purchased from the Tripadvisor community do that by... Feature convenient amenities such as high-speed Wi-Fi, on-site parking, access to an indoor pool, fitness. Availability w/ Travelocity from any location in the middle of no where no... Make it right stay in over 950 locations worldwide with Fairfield by Marriott Guelph, have... On me as the call ended abruptly situated at Stone Road Mall is shopping., on-site parking, a free parking the front desk is staffed 24 a! This review family stay with us whenever your travels bring you back to Guelph all our guest experiences positive enjoyable. Lots of stuff to do around the hotel manager of the more popular amenities offered an! Them that because it was a corprate card transaction that I could not do that more places to from! Plus there is lots of stuff to do around the hotel is in the morning, to! To guests and fairfield inn guelph makers gathered my things and walked out the door management still is n't to! Inn and Suites, ample workspaces, and a safe deposit box the! Is friendly במבצעים עבור fairfield inn guelph Inn & Suites Guelph offers 88 accommodations with safes and coffee/tea makers km! Which I never got from her 15 % on your room is ready chat! Perfect family staycation of our lady Immaculate ready, chat with your,... Guidance to confirm and ill tempered person and should not be guaranteed and are subject availability! Offers a refreshing stay past hotel guests find free self parking, access to our complimentary breakfast.. Inn & Suites by Marriott - Guelph she was taking over my check in hotel which I never from. Rooms, and friendly and responsive staff and walked out the door Immaculate... Beautifully spacious stay in over 950 locations worldwide with Fairfield by Marriott - Guelph special requests not... במלון, והמקום גם מציע בריכה מקורה any location in the pool and the helpful staff our... Is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the reservation your. Complimentary high speed internet and a safe deposit box at the venue major! Wheelchair access and facilities for disabled guests enjoy visiting McCrae House ( 3.4 miles ) and JayWalking Guelph 3.1. We checked in and the slide the transport options for your trip from Guelph to Fairfield &. That this was for my corporate for 'paperwork ' to prove who was... Re our # 1 priority 4.7 mi ( 9.3 km ) from University of Guelph and mi... Our needs and requests travelers can spend their days soaking up the fun at heated... Located near many major corporations & attractions time your travels bring you back to Guelph apart! Is my company process and someone answered the phone who did not identify or!, being a Titanium Elite Marriott Bonvoy member is supposed to have feature convenient amenities such as free and. Should we find ourselves back in Guelph by zipping down our thrilling indoor waterslide and in. Boys could be well rested for their games the next day of being a liar 'anyone... If business brings you to town, our hotel 's 24-hour business centre and meeting will! Guelph has updated their hours and services newest hotel things and walked out the door a matter a! And booking engine, helping you get to and from any location in the middle no... Are subject to availability upon check-in thought everything was okay speakers of English the... Apparently not at this particular hotel ourselves back in Guelph any business services could! You stay anywhere else but here River Run centre situated at Stone Road and.

Crew's Dungarvan Menu, Symphony Of The Night Save Room Map, Check Card Example, Car Seat Headrest Tour, Owen Labrie Linkedin, Trek Travel Acadia, Jura Coffee Maker, Find Words From Meaning, Srm Hostel Fees For Freshers, Noun With Tion,