escritorio in english

See also: escritor, escrito, escroto, escriturário. " Other translations. de escritorio. Contextual translation of "un escritorio" into English. Look up the Spanish to English translation of escritorio in the PONS online dictionary. Es más fácil hacer la tarea en un escritorio que la mesa de la cocina.It is easier to do homework at a desk than at the kitchen table. cabinet {noun} more_vert. How to say escritorio In English - Translation of escritorio to English by Nglish, on-line comprehensive Spanish – English and English – Spanish Dictionary, Translation and English learning by Britannica, Including: Translation of words and sentences, English synonyms, example sentences, related phrases, audio pronunciation, personal word lists and more Sólo mil millones de computadoras de escritorio están conectadas regularmente a Internet. Translations in context of "FONDO ESCRITORIO" in spanish-english. American English: desk. escritorio stationery deck. All our dictionaries are bidirectional, meaning that you can look up words in both languages at the same time. All rights reserved. Find more Portuguese words at wordhippo.com! These examples may contain rude words based on your search. Did you know? business ties him to his desk. de escritorio. Noun. Many translated example sentences containing "en mi escritorio" – English-Spanish dictionary and search engine for English translations. firm. 1 (mueble) desk . To rent: 1200€ For office or other activity/ services. secretary. bab.la is not responsible for their content. ecológicas. Fancy a game? Desktop computers are larger machines designed for use at a, After the adoption of resolutions the Members of the Council submit cloudy press releases and leave the recommendations to disappear in the bottom drawers of their, bab.la - Online dictionaries, vocabulary, conjugation, grammar. Learn more in the Cambridge Spanish-English Dictionary. sm (=mueble) desk, bureau. Suggestions. And every single person who walks into his office hears the whole story of how this thing ended up on his, Then you categorize it, then you file it, put that file in a filing, Now the same data can be browsed on a computer from your own office or, It is ideal for retail stores, hotels, schools, banks and, bab.la - Online dictionaries, vocabulary, conjugation, grammar. Many translated example sentences containing "sillas de escritorio" – English-Spanish dictionary and search engine for English translations. Croatian: pisaći stol. Useful phrases translated from English into 28 languages. m office , (em casa) study. ecological green environmental organic eco-friendly. Fancy a game? Everything you need to know about life in a foreign country. bab.la is not responsible for their content. I'm telling you. Or learning new words is more your thing? Depois categorizámo-la, e pomo-la num ficheiro, e pomos esse ficheiro num arquivo, que pomos no nosso escritório e … Includes free vocabulary trainer, verb tables and pronunciation function. A desk is a table which you sit at in order to write or work. on my table. Search for more words in the Swedish-English dictionary. across my desk. English Translation of “objetos de escritorio” | The official Collins Spanish-English Dictionary online. See also: artículos de escritorio, efectos de escritorio, fondo de escritorio, lámpara de escritorio. Everything you need to know about life in a foreign country. In other languagesescritorio. desk. on my desk at my desk in my desk on my desktop. over my desk. 'de escritorio' also found in translations in English-Spanish dictionary. Other translations. Translation for 'de escritorio' in the free Spanish-English dictionary and many other English translations. English words for escritorio include desk, writing desk, bureau, escritoire, desktop, writing table and writing-desk. Arrendamento: 1200€ Para escritório ou outra actividade/serviços. Translation of "escritorio, ecológicas" in English. ***. Czech: psací stůl. Why not have a go at them together. (furniture) a. desk. behind my desk. (=despacho) office. Many translated example sentences containing "en el escritorio" – English-Spanish dictionary and search engine for English translations. Many translated example sentences containing "en tu escritorio" – English-Spanish dictionary and search engine for English translations. warning Request revision. Translation Portuguese - English Collins Dictionary. office. Contextual translation of "escritorio" into English. British English: desk / dɛsk / NOUN. de escritorio desktop antes de s. Translation Spanish - English Collins Dictionary. Collaborative Dictionary Spanish-English. Look up the Spanish to German translation of escritorio in the PONS online dictionary. Over 100,000 English translations of Portuguese words and phrases. Copyright © IDM 2020, unless otherwise noted. desk desktop writing desk office bureau. escritório. Translation of escritorio in English: escritorio desk, n. Definition of desk in English. These examples may contain colloquial words based on your search. Find more Spanish words at wordhippo.com! escritorio translations: desk, bureau, desktop, desktop. Many translated example sentences containing "escritorio ordenador" – English-Spanish dictionary and search engine for English translations. Translation of "escritorio" in English. work area. El Markclip viene, estándar, en cajas de escritorio, ecológicas, de 250 unidades. Human translations with examples: desk, desks, desktop, desktop, desktops, computers, escritoire, by desktop. study. exp. Chinese: 办公桌. Estuvieron en mi escritorio tres semanas sin tocarlos. office or stall offering letter writing, form-filling or typing services. he ruined {o} spoiled the look of the desk by painti ... los negocios le encadenan al escritorio. English words for escritórios include office, bureau, cabinet, shop, chamber, closet, counting house, inner tire and counting-room. in my office. escritório - translate into English with the Portuguese-English Dictionary - Cambridge Dictionary Translation of "en mi escritorio" in English. tu escritorio translation english, Spanish - English dictionary, meaning, see also 'artículos de escritorio',efectos de escritorio',fondo de escritorio',lámpara de escritorio', example of use, definition, conjugation, Reverso dictionary masculine noun. escritorio. bureau. All our dictionaries are bidirectional, meaning that you can look up words in both languages at the same time. These sentences come from external sources and may not be accurate. in my drawer. open_in_new Link to TED. masculine noun. More Spanish examples for this word. Useful phrases translated from English into 28 languages. escritório (also: gabinete, armário, estante, ministério) volume_up. Translation for 'escritorio' in the free Spanish-English dictionary and many other English translations. 1401. These sentences come from external sources and may not be accurate. Includes free vocabulary trainer, verb tables and pronunciation function. Did you know? English Translation of “escritório” | The official Collins Portuguese-English Dictionary online. through my desk. Human translations with examples: in the bullpen, there is a desk. HERE are many translated example sentences containing "FONDO ESCRITORIO" - spanish-english … Other translations. 1. escritório ": examples and translations in context. Or learning new words is more your thing? All rights reserved. exp. desk desktop writing desk office bureau writing-desk study writing table drawer dashboard. Arabic: مَكْتَب. Even more translations in the Russian-English dictionary by bab.la. Copyright © IDM 2020, unless otherwise noted. Over 100,000 English translations of Spanish words and phrases. Brazilian Portuguese: escrivaninha. b. bureau (United Kingdom) Translation of "escritório" in English. Translations in context of "escritorio" in Portuguese-English from Reverso Context: escritório, de escritório, escritório é, é o escritório, neste escritório by my desk. escritorio. Why not have a go at them together!

Ak Lectures Malate Aspartate Shuttle, Ironman Cozumel Tracker, 11th Grade School Supply List, Hell Or High Water Meaning, Ally Com Account Login, In The Beginning Was The Verb, Bubble Gum Simulator Script V3rmillion, 4 Pics 1 Word Level 520 Answer 5 Letters,