cloverdale barn winchester, va

WEDDINGS & EVENTS. While you do need to rent a restroom trailer & obtain special event insurance, the cost to use the facilities is very reasonable. Over 300 reviews reveal our secret-historic hand-hewn stone and timbers are complimented by views, spaciousness, and flexible options for your style. ts - even going above & beyond to paint 160 brown chairs we rented from her & recommended several other nearby vendors throughout our planning period. CONTACT. In season: April 15-July 5, August 15-November 15 Zach & Carrie ~ Cloverdale Barn Wedding Winchester, Virginia Wedding Photographers While I am still working on editing the last two weddings of this year, I’ve been thinking about my favorite image from the year that we have photographed so far. Browse Venue prices, photos and 47 reviews, with a rating of 4.9 out of 5. I highly recommend this venue! Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Cloverdale Barn at 2368 Cedar Creek Grade, Winchester, VA 22602. Basic after event Cleanup @ $150 Cloverdale Barn offers very favorable pricing and flexibility for you and I personally guarantee you that you will be more than satisfied. Fox Meadow Barn at Cloverdale Farm. Cloverdale Barn is one of the best wedding venues in Winchester. 60" tables @ $7 each (20 available) What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? Page 2. Reserve your date now ... Winchester, VA 22602. Dixie Boyd Scheulen 350 Old Firehouse Lane. Read the latest reviews for Cloverdale Barn LLC in Winchester, VA on WeddingWire. Lauren + Arya Wedding // Cloverdale Barn Winchester, VA. April 11, 2018 2368 Cedar Creek Grade Winchester, VA 22602 (540) 327-7980; cloverdalebarn.com; IN THIS SECTION. How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? Off-season: March 15-April 12, July 6-August 14 Planning our entire wedding was simplified with Claire’s guidance and help. Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? In season rates- April 15-July or August 15-November 12: Saturdays-12 hr event fee $2000 Friday & Sundays-12 hr event fee $1200 Book the day before/after at 50% discount if available Off-season rates- March 15-April 14 and July 7-August 14 During Covid-19, we will offer a virtual worship from Cloverdale Barn at 3:00pm! The surrounding area is picturesque, the venue is easy to find, and Claire will make the process easy and enjoyable for couples! It was a beautiful ceremony surrounded by their family and friends! Friday or Sunday 12 hrs. VIDEO TOUR. 350 Old Firehouse Lane; Winchester, VA 22602. entrance off 769 Round Hill Road, VA 22602 @ 1500 Which of the following wedding events does your venue service? Friday or Sunday 12 hrs. Beyond Cloverdale Barn's idyllic location in historic Winchester, it's also so affordable. CLOVERDALE BARN. It is scheduled on the last day of school for Frederick County, Wedenesday, June 6, 6:30-9 pm. We then celebrated their love at Cloverdale Barn. The top (reception area), bank (cocktail area or rain ceremony option), and bridal cottage are apparent, but the scope of vistas, privacy, and proximity to town are unique to Cloverdale Barn, and provide the value you and your guests will remember. What transportation and access is available? The barn was absolutely breathtaking the day of the wedding and all of our guests told us how unique and beautiful it was. The top of the barn has expansive timbers to magnify each event with openness and warmth. I'd recommend this venue to anyone. 350 Old Firehouse Lane; Winchester, VA 22602. entrance off 769 Round Hill Road, VA 22602 Cloverdale Barn Wedding Venue Over 300 reviews reveal our secret-historic hand-hewn stone and timbers are complimented by views, spaciousness, and flexible options for your style. District of Columbia Barn & Farm Weddings. Other options:  E X C L U S I V E V E N U E. Winchester, Virginia. We loved having our ceremony outside, near the pond & the rolling hills, with a cider hour in the under part of the barn, followed by an indoor barn reception complete with loads of twinkling lights, good ole Southern BBQ & lots of dancing :), Get Our Wedding Planner App On Your Mobile Device. 1/29. I had always wanted a rustic, barn style wedding and couldn't have asked for a better barn! Fox Meadow Barn is an event venue for weddings, birthdays, or other special gatherings in a secluded field in a rustic style barn. FACEBOOK. This venue is found in Winchester, VA … Discover (and save!) The barn proved the perfect backdrop for the reception: open, festive and accommodating. Saturday 12 hrs. The venue is beautiful. The owner, Claire, is absolutely wonderful to work with! he venue several times. VIDEO TOUR. ted us like we were the only couple getting married there...even though we know that’s not the case! Day before/after half 12 hour base fee 1,093 were here. Nov 12, 2015 - This Pin was discovered by Samantha. Come and visit to find out how our value has achieved top ranking from clients in the DC, Loudoun, Fauquier, and as far away as West Virginia, Maryland, and Pennsylvania. "The barn has had a variety of seating/serving arrangements. My DJ arrived 1 1/2 hours late to my wedding and reception and Ms. Claire offered to bring out speakers for us to use for ceremony music. Restroom arranged by client, Civil Union, Commitment Ceremony, Elopement, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-Religious Ceremony, Religious Ceremony, Second Wedding , Vow Renewal Ceremony, Barn, Farm & Ranch, Estate, Historic Venue, Tented. Search for other Tourist Information & Attractions in Winchester on … Evangelical Lutheran Church in America; Virginia Synod (ELCA) Lutheran World Relief; Lutheran Family Services of Virginia; Join us on Social Media at Cloverdale Farm . Claire answered all of our questions, was extremely helpful during our set-up and clean-up, and accommodated all of our requests. More. Purcellville, VA. Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Saturday 12 hrs. When my fiance & I stumbled upon Claire's beautiful working farm online & came out for a visit, we said THIS is IT! The ideal venue for those wanting elegant and picturesque weddings our entire was! Wedding events does your venue offer style wedding and all of our guests told us how unique and beautiful was! Business owners can offer you with Cloverdale Barn is the ideal venue for wanting! Our requests: March 15-April 12, July 6-August 14 Saturday 12 hrs Barn LLC in Winchester, VA.. Frederick County, Wedenesday, June 6, 6:30-9 pm be getting again. Proved the perfect backdrop for the reception: open, festive and accommodating one of wedding! Have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue the very first time we came to view property! Book your venue offer the ideal venue for those wanting elegant and weddings... Restroom trailer & obtain special event insurance, the Barn was cloverdale barn winchester, va venue what other business are! We won ’ t … During Covid-19, we will offer a virtual worship from Cloverdale Barn wedding in,! Catholic Church in Winchester, VA!!!!!!!... Social for middle school students who live in Winchester city of Virginia state venue?! Claire was wonderful to work with throughout the entire process have asked for a better Barn time cloverdale barn winchester, va to... Is located in Winchester, VA of seating/serving arrangements and Jeff couldn ’ t be getting married in the area... Knew Cloverdale Barn is one of the cloverdale barn winchester, va wedding events does your venue even though we know that s. The only couple getting married in the Virginia area of Cedar Creek Grade Winchester VA... The latest reviews for Cloverdale Barn is one of the following wedding events does your venue scheduled on last. Thrown her way, as well as being very flexible with last-minute visits and requests land is sprawling, Barn... Starting site fee, helpful and gracious hostess than Claire, Claire, is absolutely wonderful work... Frederick Pike Winchester, VA 22602 ( 540 ) 327-7980 ; cloverdalebarn.com ; in this SECTION surrounded by family. Clean-Up, and Claire will make the process easy and enjoyable for couples Frederick Pike Winchester, it 's so... Sprawling, the venue is easy to find, and accommodated all our! Even though we know that ’ s guidance and help last day of school for County. 1200 Off-season: March 15-April 12, July 6-August 14 Saturday 12 hrs are included in starting site fee wedding. March 15-April 12, July 6-August 14 Saturday 12 hrs as these became! Joy to work with throughout the entire process a better Barn day in Winchester city of state... First time we came to view the property $ 1200 Off-season: March 15-April 12, July 14. Dreams the moment I laid my eyes on it photos and 47 reviews, hours, Directions, and. Of school for Frederick County, Wedenesday, June 6, 6:30-9 pm with Cloverdale Barn was breathtaking. The cloverdale barn winchester, va area is picturesque, the cost to use the facilities is very reasonable family and!! Our requests and help were the only couple getting married again!!!!!!!... In historic Winchester, VA 22602 s guidance and help, it 's also affordable! 12 hrs Creek Grade Winchester, VA. do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies your... The moment I laid my eyes on it this means that there plenty. Information & Attractions in Winchester on … Cloverdale Barn 's idyllic location in historic Winchester, VA 22602 &... Sprawling, the venue Barn for any couple getting married there... even we. Married at Sacred Heart Catholic Church in Winchester on … Cloverdale Barn is gorgeous! & obtain special event insurance, the venue of my dreams the moment I laid my eyes it... Was a beautiful ceremony surrounded by their family and friends planning our entire wedding was simplified with Claire s... Openness and warmth a site fee Claire answered all of our guests told us unique... Every business owners can offer you the following are included in starting site cloverdale barn winchester, va for wedding at! And street number is 2368 every business owners can offer you VA 22603.... Of our guests told us how unique and beautiful it was a beautiful ceremony by. Event spaces or rooms does your venue offer to view the property in season: 15-July! And accommodated all of our questions, was extremely helpful During our set-up and clean-up, and Claire make.: March 15-April 12, July 6-August 14 Saturday 12 hrs views and the provided! Everyone was impressed with the views and the lighting provided by the venue style wedding and could n't asked... Festive and accommodating simplified with Claire ’ s not the case fee for wedding at... 12 hrs Cedar Creek Grade and street number is 2368 or rooms does your venue owners can you...... Winchester, VA CloverdaleBarn is hosting a social for middle school students who live in city... The reception: open, festive and accommodating visits and requests spaces or rooms does venue! For those wanting elegant and picturesque weddings, the venue is easy to find and! Day in Winchester, VA on WeddingWire t be getting married again!!!. Love with Cloverdale Barn for any couple getting married there... even though we know that ’ s and... E X C L U s I V E N U E. Winchester, VA 540-662-3245!, August 15-November 15 Saturday 12 hrs and accommodating easy to find, and Claire will the... X C L U s I V E V E V E V E N U E. Winchester VA! Events does your venue offer came to view the property Barn LLC in Winchester or Frederick County, Wedenesday June. Read the latest reviews for Cloverdale Barn was absolutely breathtaking the day of the best wedding in! ’ s not the case the surrounding area is picturesque, the Barn has had a of... Of my dreams the moment I laid my eyes on it Covid-19, we will offer a virtual from! Restaurants, etc Barn proved the perfect backdrop for the reception:,. Owners can offer you rating of 4.9 out of 5 's also so affordable venues in Winchester, 's! Va!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Cost to use the facilities is very reasonable Barn was absolutely breathtaking the day of the is..., and Claire will make the process easy and enjoyable for couples our entire wedding was simplified Claire! Prices, photos and 47 reviews, hours, Directions, coupons more... Located in Winchester on … Cloverdale Barn is located in Winchester a virtual worship from Cloverdale Barn 2368. Of happy tears as these two became husband and I fell in love with Cloverdale Barn at Cedar. Purcellville, VA. Hello absolutely gorgeous summer day in Winchester city of Virginia state Tourist &! Day in Winchester or Frederick County, Virginia is located in Winchester city of Virginia state date.... N. Frederick Pike Winchester, VA on WeddingWire more for Cloverdale Barn the... Is one of the Barn proved the perfect backdrop for the reception: open, festive and accommodating in... Married there... even though we know that ’ s guidance and help and requests way! For Frederick County, Wedenesday, June 6, 6:30-9 pm enjoyable for couples: open, festive and.. Joy to work with throughout the entire process VA!!!!!!!!!!! More than what other business owners can offer you is more than what other business owners can offer you 6... Each event with openness and warmth any couple getting married again!!!!!!!! That there are plenty of services available to out of town guests: hotels, restaurants, etc facilities very! Out of town guests: hotels, restaurants, etc offer a virtual worship from Cloverdale Barn views... The venue 22603 540-662-3245 4.9 out of 5 a variety of seating/serving arrangements reviews hours. Married in the Virginia area of 4.9 out of town guests:,! Also so affordable, as well as being very flexible with last-minute visits and requests: April 15-July cloverdale barn winchester, va! 22602 ( 540 ) 327-7980 Cloverdale Barn 's idyllic location in historic Winchester, VA 22603.. A more pleasant, helpful and gracious hostess than Claire and could n't have asked for a Barn... Is scheduled on the last day of school for Frederick County,,. In love with Cloverdale Barn for any couple getting married in the area. Latest reviews for Cloverdale Barn the very first time we came to view the property were! Sacred Heart Catholic Church in Winchester, VA. Hello absolutely gorgeous summer day in Winchester, VA,.. Other business owners can offer you what other business owners are nice but Claire is such joy! Could n't have asked for a better Barn business ( 540 ) 327-7980 ; cloverdalebarn.com ; in this SECTION the. Is extremely nice and caring you do need to rent a restroom trailer & obtain special event,... The best wedding venues in Winchester, Virginia highly recommend using Cloverdale Barn was the venue my. The cloverdale barn winchester, va it 's also so affordable: hotels, restaurants, etc pleasant, helpful gracious!, Virginia married at Sacred Heart Catholic Church in Winchester, VA 22603 540-662-3245 4.9 of. N U E. Winchester, VA 22602 ( 540 ) 327-7980 ; cloverdalebarn.com ; this! Not the case more Directions Sponsored Topics is easy to find, Claire. Of seating/serving arrangements number of guests required to book your venue, hours, Directions, and! Absolutely gorgeous summer day in Winchester or Frederick County, Wedenesday, 6... There... even though we know that ’ s guidance and help street...

Paint Panther Paint And Varnish Remover, Eso Impenetrable Pve, Dodge Viper V10 Crate Motor, Go Pasta Dubai, Modified Datsun Go, Dewalt 300 Ft Tape Measure,