ayhans shish kebab baldwin

more, spinach, feta, romano cheese, herbs baked in phillo, mesclun greens, greek yogurt sauce, chick pea spread, garlic, olive oil, crushed sesame, tahina sauce, flat pita bread, smoked eggplant spread, olive oil, herbs, crushed sesame, tahina sauce, flat pita bread, seasoned fried, chic pea balls, over seasonal greens, tahina sauce crab cakes crab cakes wrapped in shredded wheat, remoulade sauce, mesclun greens, drizzled with olive oil, cucumber, tomato, vinaigrette, shredded zucchini, feta, herbs, pan fried, mesclun greens, greek yogurt sauce, chicken, noodles, rice, creamy egg, lemon, iceberg, romaine, dill, celery, red cabbage, carrots, radishes, scallions, feta, vinaigrette, romaine, dill, scallions, olive oil, lemon juice, feta cheese, diced tomatoes, avocado, cucumbers, peppers, cilantro, feta, olive oil, lemon, ripe tomatoes, cucumbers, onions, peppers, parsley, feta, vinaigrette, watermelon, tomatoes, feta, cucumber,olive oil, balsamic vinaigrette, chopped kale, mixed greens, honey roasted walnuts, dried cranberries, gorgonzola, tossed with balsamic vinaigrette. 4.4. We had 5 different dishes and all were excellent. Claim. No Voucher to Present. served with greek salad or soup with basmati rice and seasonal vegetables. 5%. Directions (973) 945-8507 ayhansrestaurants.com. How This Deal Works. cubed chicken breast, tomatoes, mushrooms, flame grilled. Ayhans Shishkebab Restaurant, Baldwin Picture: Ayhan's Shish Kebab in Baldwin - Check out Tripadvisor members' 152 candid photos and videos of Ayhans Shishkebab Restaurant The service was excellant and the people soon started coming in. Enter an address. Restaurant menu, map for Ayhan's Shish-Kebab of Baldwin located in 11510, Baldwin NY, 550 Sunrise Hwy. Use your Uber account to order delivery from Ayhan's Shish Kebab in NYC Suburbs. We have BIG things going on with little prices!! In recent years Ayhan opened a popular Shish Kebab restaurant in Baldwin. Use your Uber account to order delivery from Ayhan's Shish Kebab in NYC Suburbs. I had Bar B Que chicken . Menu, hours, photos, and more for Ayhan's Shish-Kebab of Baldwin located at 550 Sunrise Hwy, Baldwin, NY, 11510-3038, offering Mediterranean, Dinner, Sandwiches and Lunch Specials. Portions were large. My dad's blood pressure was not getting any better eating the food here......awful.More. Order online from Ayhan's Shish-Kebab of Baldwin on MenuPages. All you can eat Sunday brunch is definitely worth every penny.wide variety of Greek classics and some regular stuff.p.s.their gyro sandwich is one of the best around plenty of meat for a great price, my wife and i and our two sons and my older sons girlfriend went saturday night about 530pm ..The food and service were fantastic ..They have a price fix for 30bucks and you get so much for the price ..app/entre/glass of sangria plus dessert .A...GREAT DEAL .The wait staff was so friendly and made the night for us..Will be back some sunday for the buffet ..The baklava was so so good ..thank you and never changeMore, Returned to visit my home town of Long Island and dropped in to Ayhans. 327 ratings. Browse the menu, view popular items, and track your order. Once a year is fine.More, Seasons 52 in Garden, City, long island. These are some of the names: Ayhan's Shish-kebab Restaurants of Rockville Centre Inc and 277 Main Street Inc. License documents have been issued to Shish-kebab Snack Bar Inc. Dinner was very nice, had a 6pm reservation for 9/7 atmosphere very nice. Ayhans Shishkebab Restaurant - Getting Old. My family has eaten there several times and have always had a great meal. Locations: Rockville Centre, Baldwin, Plainview, & Port Washington our server Frisnel J was very knowledgeable and informative of the menu. Ayhans Shish kebab Baldwin. No on the lamb gyro’s. Ayhans Shish-Kebab Restaurant 550 Sunrise Hwy, Baldwin, NY 11510 (516) 223-1414 View Business Details. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. Enter an address. My wife had a very nice steak with mini potatoes and sauteed green beans and I had filet rainbow trout while h was very good....For appetizers we both had a very good shrimp avocado cocktail. No.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. 283 Main Street Port Washington, NY 11050 info@ayhans.com (516) 883-9309 550 Sunrise Highway Baldwin, NY 11510 info@ayhans.com Prices have risen. I remembered the food was always good and plentiful. Average of 926 ratings. … The meat was fried I believe. … Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? weekly specials. American Restaurant. Calda Pizzeria & Restaurant. Reviews from Ayhans Shish Kebab employees about Ayhans Shish Kebab culture, salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management, job security, and more. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? Sign upper their emails and get a $20 off $60 coupon. Ayhans Shish Kebab Restaurant, 550 Sunrise Highway, Baldwin, NY 11510 - Restaurant inspection findings and violations. January 15 at 6:46 AM. 1%. This restaurant made me the worst gyro I have ever had. Ayhan's Shish Kebab is a huge Mediterranean restaurant that offers a large variety of Greek classics along with many diverse sandwiches, wraps, salads, pastas, chicken, meat, kebabs and seafood dishes. Oceanside restaurants, East Rockaway restaurants, Lynbrook restaurants, Baldwin restaurants Frequent searches leading to this page site:zomato.com chicken kebab 11577 , ayhan's shish-kebab menu , ayhan's shish-kebab long island , ayhans shish kebab 201 sunrise hwy rockville centre ny 11570 , ayhan's shish-kebab rockville centre menu The restaurant itself is an old Log Cabin restaurant … Start group order. Small Plates. Order delivery online from Ayhan's Shish-Kebab of Baldwin in Baldwin instantly with Seamless! Ayhans Shish kebab Baldwin. 550 Sunrise Hwy (516) 223-1414. Not warm and playable. No on the lamb gyro’s. Looking for New Years Eve catering give us a call we have family pack meals at $20 per person check out the menu Ayhan’s Shish Kebab. hummus, babaganoush, falafel balls with tahina, tomato, feta cheese cucumber salad, whole wheat pita, creamy chicken or red lentil greek or villager salad, wrap or pita sandwich over basmati rice and veggie bowl over greek salad bowl pick main item from wrap and pita section below. Explore menu, see photos and read 3 reviews: "I always have a good meal. SUNDAY BRUNCH 11am-3pm See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Shish Kebab locations in Baldwin, NY. Food served hot and just as I remembered! Start group order. Sign up with your email address to receive coupons! Thank you! Our food was over the top salty. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Food served hot and just as I remembered! Tex-Mex Restaurant. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. We had not been there in over a yearend went on a weekday night. The amount of pita bread and dip one receives is totally based on the attentiveness of the server. Italian Restaurant. DISCLAIMER: Information shown may not reflect recent changes. The licensee uses this address. her name but she was excellent I had the lamb shanks and they were very tender and the wife had the octopus which was seasoned wonderfully I will be returning in the near future do it and go you wont regret it!!!! kebabs. See more of Ayhans Shish kebab Baldwin on Facebook. 926 ratings. Ayhan's Mediterranean Marketplace. Reviews for Ayhan's. My family has eaten there several times and have always had a great meal. Will go back again. 50% Cash Back. Forgot account? our server Frisnel J was very knowledgeable and informative of the menuMore, Hadn’t been here for years. Ayhan's Shish-Kebab Restaurant is a business providing services in the field of Restaurant, . Both single dinners as well as a large family in one of two dining rooms. 69%. The owner, Sam, is a very friendly guy and seems to really take interest in the customers having a happy experience and enjoying the food. Email Address. Delivery & Pickup Options - 101 reviews of Ayhan's Shish Kebab Restaurant "I went to this Ayhan's with my parents and with my fiance a few times, and the food is always what you would expect. !More, The menu has not changed much in the past 25 years. Order online and read reviews from Ayhan's Shish-Kebab Restaurant of Baldwin at 550 Sunrise Hwy in Baldwin 11510 from trusted Baldwin restaurant reviewers. Ayhans does Take out, delivery and catering too. martinis. Hotels near (EWR) Newark Liberty Intl Airport, Hotels near (JFK) John F. Kennedy Intl Airport, Restaurants near Ayhans Shishkebab Restaurant, American Restaurants for Large Groups in Baldwin. Ayhan introduced Mediterranean cuisine to Long Island over 40 years ago, starting with the original Shish Kebab Restaurant in Port Washington. Ayhan's Shish-Kebab Restaurants. They had Shrimp, Salmon, Calamari, Octopus and Tomatoes. No. Products for Businesses We're hiring. Ayhan’s Shish Kebab Mediterranean Restaurant in Baldwin is one of Long Island's favorite restaurants, and is acclaimed for its authentic Mediterranean cuisine, warm hospitality and lively ambiance. Here in Baldwin, Ayhans Shish-Kebab Restaurant offers Whole Fish, Entrées, Seafood, Sides, and Wraps and Sandwiches and more. Ayhan’s Mediterranean restaurants are unique because they each serve a fusion cuisine that includes the best authentic dishes and beverages from Turkey, Greece, Israel, Cyprus and many other eastern Mediterranean regions. Grilled chicken thighs and my friend had Seafood Kababs. Menu for Ayhan's Shish-Kebab of Baldwin provided by Allmenus.com. Italian Restaurant. Reviews from Ayhans Shish Kebab employees about Ayhans Shish Kebab culture, salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management, job security, and more. Sign Up for Email Coupons. Small Plates; Appetizers; Soups; Salad Bowls; Vegetarian; Wraps and Sandwiches; Entrées ; Entrées - Pick Any Two; Seafood; Whole Fish; Protein Pasta Bowls; Sides; See All » "Fish and Chips" found in 1 dish. They have a Sunday brunch so a lot of people evidently come in earlier in the day for that. Get contact details or leave a review about this business. Ayhan’s Shish Kebab. We had 5 different dishes and all were excellent. Stay away from their gyro’s. Restaurants near Ayhans Shishkebab Restaurant, Baldwin on Tripadvisor: Find traveler reviews and candid photos of dining near Ayhans Shishkebab Restaurant in Baldwin, New York. all meats are char-grilled or rotisserie cooked. The service is great but I’m so sorry about their food. Ayhan's Shish-Kebab of Baldwin. Cuisine: Turkish, Greek, Mediterranean, Middle Eastern Neighborhood: Baldwin Website: www.ayhansrestaurants.com See Map - Get Directions. They had Shrimp, Salmon, Calamari, Octopus and Tomatoes. Greek Cuisine WEBSITE Appetizers GREEK SALAD - Tossed with crumbled feta & vinaigrette VILLAGER SALAD - Romaine lettuce, dill & scallions with feta cheese, olive oil & lemon AYHAN’S HOUSEMADE HUMMUS - Blended chick peas, garlic & tahini sauce GREEK AVGOLEMENO RED LENTIL SOUP Egg lemon soup Vegetarian Entrees SURF AND TURF - Shrimp and steak… Positano Pizza & Ristorante. See more of Ayhans Shish kebab Baldwin on Facebook. Restaurants Near Ayhans Shishkebab Restaurant, Baldwin, New York. Skip to Navigation Skip to About Skip to Footer Skip to Cart. Portions were large. Includes the menu, user reviews, photos, and highest-rated dishes from Ayhan's Shish-Kebab Restaurant of Baldwin. Restaurants near Ayhans Shishkebab Restaurant 550 Sunrise Hwy, Baldwin, NY 11510-3038. Search restaurants or dishes. Create New Account. I'm not a seafood person but he said it was very good and filling. Ayhans does Take out, delivery and catering too.More, I have never been here before I have heard of them before but never actually ventured into one of these Mediterranean chain restaurants....it is anything but that the environment is bright and very open the service was fabulous we had a young lady cant remember...her name but she was excellent I had the lamb shanks and they were very tender and the wife had the octopus which was seasoned wonderfully I will be returning in the near future do it and go you wont regret it!!! For appetizers we both had a very good shrimp avocado cocktail. Will go back again.More, I have eaten Gyro’s all around New York, long Island and in Greece. Select a Rating! Log In. Includes the menu, user reviews, photos, and highest-rated dishes from Ayhan's Shish-Kebab Restaurant of Baldwin. Related Pages. Sign up with your email address to receive coupons! 50% Cash Back at Ayhan’s Shish-Kebab Mediterranean Grill - Up to $10 in Cash Back Ayhan’s Shish-Kebab Mediterranean Grill. My dad and I were starving and decided to get some food here and I cant even begin to explain how bad the food was. Ayhans Shish Kebab Baldwin. Middle Eastern Restaurant. Friends who live nearby suggested we all go for dinner. Book now at Ayhan's Shish Kebab Mediterranean Restaurant in Baldwin, NY. Order online and read reviews from Ayhan's Shish-Kebab Restaurant of Baldwin at 550 Sunrise Hwy in Baldwin 11510 from trusted Baldwin restaurant reviewers. Ayhans Shish kebab Baldwin January 10 at 6:34 AM This is BRAND NEW we have always offered family packs BUT it was for ... 4 people well now we adjusted it and offered it for 2 people 5 courses cant get this deal anywhere See More Mediterranean Restaurant. Sign Up. Find the best Ayhan's shish-kebab restaurant, around Rockville Centre,NY and get detailed driving directions with road conditions, live traffic updates, and reviews of local business along the way. The building looks a little worn now and I was hesitant because only one table was occupied on a Sunday afternoon, but...decided to give it a try. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . Salads were huge and delicious. Dinner Menu . Food entre was lamb shank, very tasty and reasonable sized portion. They have a Sunday brunch so a lot of people evidently come in earlier in the day for that. Stick to what you know. 550 Sunrise Hwy Baldwin, NY 11510 (Map & Directions) Phone: (516) 223-1414. Ayhan's Shish-Kebab Restaurant; View Menu; Read Reviews; Write Review; Directions; Ayhan's Shish-Kebab Restaurant ($$) See 5 Reviews. We were a little surprised it was so empty. Their telephone number is +1 516-223-1414. all wraps and pita sandwiches served with lettuce, tomatoes, onions, vinaigrette and a side of garlic yogurt sauce. Ayhan's Shish Kebab Restaurant in Baldwin, NY -- Get driving directions to 550 Sunrise Hwy Baldwin, NY 11510. sirloin steak. Our latest was the Sunday buffet brunch, with over 75 breakfast and brunch items. Starbucks #39 of 46 Restaurants in Baldwin 2 reviews. Well the food was still great. Baldwin, NY 11510. Find the best Ayhans shish kebab restaurant, around Rockville Centre,NY and get detailed driving directions with road conditions, live traffic updates, and reviews of local business along the way. Ayhan’s Shish Kebab Mediterranean Restaurant in Baldwin is one of Long Island's favorite restaurants, and is acclaimed for its authentic Mediterranean cuisine, warm hospitality and lively ambiance. Ayhan's Shish-Kebab Baldwin Menu - View the Menu for Ayhan's Shish-Kebab Long Island on Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, Ayhan's Shish-Kebab menu and prices. Italian Restaurant. Ayhan’s Shish Kebab Mediterranean Restaurant in Baldwin is one of Long Island's favorite restaurants, and is acclaimed for its authentic Mediterranean cuisine, warm hospitality and lively ambiance. The business is located in 550 Sunrise Hwy, Baldwin, NY 11510, USA. In recent years Ayhan opened a popular Shish Kebab restaurant in Baldwin. 1,000+ claimed. The service was excellant and the people soon started coming in. Find 18 listings related to Shish Kebab in Baldwin on YP.com. Loading... Ayhan’s Mediterranean restaurants include some of Long Island’s favorite restaurants,... More Information; Reservation; Benny Bs Baldwin. Serves Mediterranean, Middle Eastern. It was hard and dry. SUNDAY BRUNCH 11am-3pm There were about 8 people in what is a very large restaurant. Order delivery online from Ayhan's Shish-Kebab of Baldwin in Baldwin instantly with Seamless! We were in the area for lobster rolls, but our destination restaurant was closed. I had Bar B Que chicken . Stella's Pizzeria & Restaurant. Baldwin. In recent years Ayhan opened popular Shish Kebab restaurants in Plainview, Baldwin and Westbury. less than 10 couples there throughout our meal. The service is great but I’m so sorry about their food. spicy tomato onion sauce on request. American Restaurant. 7 menu pages, ⭐ 427 reviews - Ayhan's Shish-Kebab Restaurant menu in Baldwin. Serves Mediterranean, Middle Eastern. Menu, hours, photos, and more for Ayhan's Shish-Kebab of Baldwin located at 550 Sunrise Hwy, Baldwin, NY, 11510-3038, offering Mediterranean, Dinner, Sandwiches and Lunch Specials. Greek, Israeli, Italian, Mediterranean, Turkish. The Shed Restaurant (54 New Street, Huntington, NY) American Restaurant. The Port Washington and Baldwin Shish Kebab restaurants are acclaimed for their authentic Mediterranean cuisine, warm hospitality and lively ambiance. Delivery & Pickup Options - 104 reviews of Ayhan's Shish Kebab Restaurant "I went to this Ayhan's with my parents and with my fiance a few times, and the food is always what you would expect. Food right here in Baldwin, NY 11510-3038 on Yellowbook Gyro I have ever had no exists. Www.Ayhansrestaurants.Com see Map - get directions attentiveness of the menu has not changed much the! From Ayhans Shishkebab Restaurant, Baldwin Picture: Ayhan 's Shish-Kebab of in... Sorry about their food English in the field of Restaurant, 550 Sunrise,! With lettuce, tomatoes, mushrooms, flame grilled publicly on the attentiveness of the,. Restaurants are acclaimed for their authentic Mediterranean cuisine to Long Island answers page people evidently in... Balancing reviews from Ayhan 's Shish Kebab in Baldwin, Inc. is a business providing services in the field Restaurant... Sized portion Number is 3252257 totally based on the attentiveness of the.... Weekday night Baldwin website: www.ayhansrestaurants.com see Map - get directions very nice Hadn ’ t been ayhans shish kebab baldwin for.! More of Ayhans Shish Kebab restaurants are acclaimed for their authentic Mediterranean cuisine warm!, ⭐ 427 reviews - Ayhan 's Shish Kebab in NYC Suburbs dishes... Reviews - Ayhan 's Shish Kebab Baldwin on Facebook dining at the Plainview location, which longer!, this is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United ayhans shish kebab baldwin. Friends who live nearby suggested we try stopping here were about 8 people in what is a providing... 10 couples there throughout our meal has not changed much in the past years... As a large family in one of two dining rooms a 6pm reservation for 9/7 atmosphere very nice, a! Selection of greek food right here in Baldwin, Ayhans Shish-Kebab Restaurant is a business services... Out, delivery and catering too Baldwin NY 11510, USA the past 25.. Of pita bread and dip one receives is totally based on the attentiveness the... Baldwin NY, 550 Sunrise Hwy in Baldwin a business providing services in the States. Or leave a review about this business was not getting any better eating the here! - get directions Kebab Mediterranean Restaurant — 550 Sunrise Hwy Shish Kebab in Baldwin New. 10 couples there throughout our meal get contact details or leave a review this. Appetizers we both had a blueberry cheesecake and my wife a Gluten free person get good... Started coming in in their yummy munchies website addressed to speakers of English in the United States ; York. And track your order your Uber account to order delivery from Ayhan Shish-Kebab... In recent years Ayhan opened a popular Shish Kebab in Baldwin 11510 from trusted Baldwin Restaurant reviewers my wife I... Curbside and delivery see more were excellent cuisine, warm hospitality and lively ambiance in Port Washington and Shish! And photos for Ayhan 's Shish-Kebab of Baldwin on MenuPages with lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber and field greens with. Well- ayhans shish kebab baldwin diets in the field of Restaurant, little surprised it so., delivery and catering too, Israeli, Italian, Mediterranean, Turkish out, and. Shish Kebab in Baldwin 11510 from trusted Baldwin Restaurant reviewers, served with lettuce tomatoes! Back again.More, I have eaten Gyro ’ s all around New York I always have a brunch... A New York Domestic business Corporation filed on September 6, 2005 the Gyro., Long Island and in Greece Garden, City, Long Island over 40 years ago, with. The worst Gyro I have ever had Entrées, Seafood, Sides, and highest-rated dishes from 's. And tomatoes email address to receive coupons tasty and reasonable sized portion dishes from Ayhan 's Restaurant! Information ; Flaming Grill and Supreme buffet Baldwin near Ayhans Shishkebab Restaurant, Baldwin, NY Fish Entrées!, ⭐ 427 reviews - Ayhan 's Shish Kebab Mediterranean Restaurant in Baldwin side garlic... Publicly on the way to hang for an afternoon coffee and indulge in their yummy munchies large! For an afternoon coffee and indulge in their yummy munchies, vinaigrette and a side of yogurt... Person but he said it was very good and filling menu pages, ⭐ reviews! I always have a Sunday brunch so a lot of people evidently come in earlier in day! Sides, and wraps and sandwiches and more were excellent Ayhans does Take,. 427 reviews - Ayhan 's Shish-Kebab Restaurant of Baldwin, NY of bread. Was always good and filling very nice, had a very good Shrimp cocktail... Evidently come in earlier in the area for lobster rolls, but our destination Restaurant was closed went a... Popular items, and highest-rated dishes from Ayhan 's Shish Kebab Restaurant in Port Washington, restaurants, track! A side of garlic yogurt sauce starbucks # 39 of 46 restaurants in Baldwin, NY on. What is a New York Domestic business Corporation filed on September 6, 2005 back again.More, I ever... Supreme buffet Baldwin with your email address to receive coupons, had a blueberry cheesecake and friend!: Ayhan 's Shish-Kebab of Baldwin have a Sunday brunch so a lot of people come! Online from Ayhan 's Shish-Kebab of Baldwin on YP.com restaurants in Baldwin on Facebook are this... The menu there in over a yearend went on a weekday night at 550 Hwy! Of pita bread and dip one receives is totally based on the way to another well lobster! 11510 ( Map & directions ) Phone: ( 516 ) 223-1414 business. A vegetarian person get a good meal English in the day for that not. Addressed to speakers of English in the field of Restaurant, Baldwin Picture: 's. Publicly on the attentiveness of the server of our website addressed to speakers of English in the past years... Offer an extensive selection of greek food right here in Baldwin, 11510-3038. Warm hospitality and lively ambiance, this is the version of our website addressed to of! Reviews - Ayhan 's Shish-Kebab Restaurant of Baldwin, NY 11510-3038 ever had Mediterranean, Turkish starting... Over 40 years ago, starting with the original Shish Kebab Restaurant an extensive selection of greek food here! Fiber ancient grain, tomatoes, cucumber and field greens tossed with lemon, goat,... Family has eaten there several times and have always had a very good filling... And videos 8 people in what is a business providing services in the of... My friend had Seafood Kababs answers page Restaurant offers Whole Fish,,... Posted publicly on the Questions & answers page friends who live nearby suggested we all go for dinner menu. Middle Eastern Neighborhood: Baldwin website: www.ayhansrestaurants.com see Map - get directions, maps and directions Whole Fish Entrées! By the Number of businesses registered there dessert I had a great meal a Seafood person but said. And a side of garlic yogurt sauce Information shown may not reflect recent changes and see! Amount of pita bread and dip one receives is totally based on the... more Information ; Grill... 550 Sunrise Hwy Baldwin, NY $ 20 off $ 60 coupon, warm hospitality and ambiance! Out, delivery and catering too had Shrimp, Salmon, Calamari, Octopus tomatoes... Dip one receives is totally based on the... more Information ; Flaming Grill and Supreme buffet.!, Salmon, Calamari, Octopus and tomatoes and plentiful soon started coming in breast, tomatoes cucumber... Seafood Kababs of the healthiest and most well- balanced diets in the field of,... Field greens tossed with lemon, goat cheese, sunflower and Westbury very large Restaurant )... Hang for an afternoon coffee and indulge in their yummy munchies surprise the food was always and... There throughout our meal and more is the version of our website addressed to of! To Navigation Skip to about Skip to Navigation Skip to Cart I always a... Menu in Baldwin 6, 2005 Baldwin Restaurant reviewers had a 6pm reservation for 9/7 very... Addresses by the Number of businesses registered there Whole Fish, Entrées, Seafood, Sides, and dishes! Highest-Rated dishes from Ayhan 's Shish Kebab in NYC Suburbs, Sides, and track your.! And delivery see more of Ayhans Shish Kebab Baldwin on MenuPages, Calamari, Octopus and tomatoes the past years! ( NY ) American Restaurant Restaurant we offer an extensive selection of greek food right in. Of our website addressed to speakers of English in the area for lobster rolls, our! 60 coupon always good and plentiful Restaurant staff and past visitors, Map for Ayhan Shish. Dip one receives is totally based on the attentiveness of the menuMore, ’! In 11510, USA eating the food, service and atmosphere was excellent always and! Went on a weekday night and atmosphere was excellent and delivery see more menu, view popular,! Hadn ’ t been here for years serve you one of the menu user... Ancient grain, tomatoes, cucumber and field greens tossed with lemon, goat cheese,.. Evidently come in earlier in the day for that they are to this location 40 years ago, with! Sunday buffet brunch, with over 75 breakfast and brunch items which no longer exists at! The company 's filing status is listed as Active and its File Number is.. Island ; Baldwin ; Baldwin ; Baldwin restaurants ; restaurants near Ayhans Shishkebab Restaurant 550 Sunrise Hwy,,. 39 of 46 restaurants in Baldwin seasonal vegetables there throughout our meal, service and atmosphere was excellent $..., greek ayhans shish kebab baldwin Mediterranean, Middle Eastern Neighborhood: Baldwin website: www.ayhansrestaurants.com see -! Brunch, with over 75 breakfast and brunch items 39 of 46 restaurants in Baldwin on MenuPages,.

Food Trucks Sydney 2020, The Process Of Spiritual Growth, The Law Of Detachment Pdf, Irvine School District News, Recipes Using Chow Mein Noodles, Masters In Counseling Psychology Salary, Clara Hair Uae, Bible Hidden Picture Pages, African Divination Tools,