airbnb resorts near me

The highlight of the house would be the rooftop patio with a 6-seater table and a BBQ. The location of the home is perfect! Suburban-focused and leisure-oriented properties will bounce far faster than urban business-focused hotels. When I say more, I mean LOCATION! Start your day with a soothing rainshower bath in the blue-tiled bathroom and then enjoy your day exploring and enjoying the activities that the city offers. Start your day with a soothing rainshower bath in the blue-tiled bathroom and then enjoy your day exploring and enjoying the activities that the city offers. US; Northern California; Mendocino Coast; Top 10 Accommodation Options That You Won't Regret In Mendocino, CA - … The highlight of the house would be the rooftop patio with a 6-seater table and a BBQ. The home location was perfect! Vibrant Bayfront Holiday Apartment with Terrace, Immaculate Beach House a Stone’s Throw from the Sea, Elegant Family-Friendly Beach House with Ocean Views, Private Entrance Guest Suite with Garden near the Beach, Walk to the Beach from an Eclectic, Cottage-style House, 120+ California Quotes & Instagram Captions, 37 California Music Festivals To Experience Before You Die, Top 30 Airbnb’s in California | From San Francisco to San Diego, The 13 Best Hostels in California for Backpackers & Budget Travelers, Top 20 San Diego Music Festivals To Experience Before You Die, 101 Beautiful Nature Quotes to Inspire Your Next Adventure, 24 Gay Resorts & Hotels in Palm Springs, California, TOP 50 Music Festivals in the U.S.A | US Festival Bucket List, The 18 Best Airbnbs in Santa Barbara, California for a California Getaway, The 78 BEST Road Trip To Inspire Your Next Adventure, The 90 BEST Mountain Quotes To Inspire Your Next Adventure, 77 Fun & Inspirational BEACH Quotes & Captions, The 50 Best Explore Quotes To Inspire Your Next Adventure. Great for hanging out with friends and family. This apartment on a block of 35th Street is a great choice for couples who want to get away for the week. Northern California Airbnb . The fun in Buena Park doesn’t stop at dinner time! My wife and I were visiting Southern California on an anniversary trip and Michael’s place made for a perfect home base. The host, Meghan, is so thoughtful that she even provided the following for the guests to use while on vacation: beach cruisers, boogie boards, beach towels, games, and beach chairs. We were pleasantly surprised by how much we liked staying in this back unit. Located on Balboa Island directly across from the marina, guests have direct access to the beach, the shops and restaurants in Marine Avenue. You will find all you need in this three-bedroom home, including a fully equipped kitchen to cook your meals, a living room with a cable TV, and dining area and laundry amenities. The house features a living room with an indoor fireplace, a full kitchen; 3 bedrooms each with cable TV and air conditioning, a washer and dryer, and a 2-car garage. Once you enter, you will instantly feel relaxed, comfortable and happy! This modern cottage is another option for an inexpensive stay that offers a relaxing retreat in Newport Beach. It features a living. This home has private parking in a garage which was a huge plus for my husband and he wanted me to mention this to all. He helped to make the trip extra special and we really appreciated him! Newport Beach is a coastal city in southern California, known for its large, boat-filled harbor. It was recently renovated and now features a lot of natural light combined with the tranquility provided by its secure location. Book your skip-the-line admission to the Aquarium of the Pacific and spend a half day exploring the site’s main galleries and specialized outdoor exhibits. Regrettably, Airbnb and others do not provide a way … I’d love to keep my list of the BEST Airbnb Newport Beach rentals as up-to-date as possible! The kitchen had all the essentials to make meals. Now that you’ve most likely found your ideal Newport Beach Airbnb rental, take a look at these tours for some ideas to start filling up your days with fun excitement! A perfect getaway for couples, this 900-square-foot casita is nestled on a five … The beach was only a few houses down, restaurants and Pavillions within walking distance, and the house had everything we needed. From treehouses in New Hampshire to log cabins in Alaska and ocean-view suites in … Talking about your young ones, there is also a game console, books, and toys to play with. And you can’t miss all the features that are available to provide comfort and fun to the guests – Pack ’n Play/travel crib, indoor fireplace, dishwasher, espresso machine, a smart TV, pool toys, sun loungers in the patio, and a beautiful beach view! Place is well designed, very clean and cozy. This cozy cottage is your private paradise in Newport Beach. The two bedrooms come with an en-suite bathroom, a Bluray player, and a smart TV with Netflix and Youtube access. I highly recommend this place for everyone including families with young children. Casa 227 will make your beach vacation in Newport more special. We had a great stay over the 4th of July holiday. Sleep steps from the sand in this San Diego abode. Everyone knows a vacation is good for you, but a beach vacation is the best! Any guests will be pleased to choose this home for their next Newport Beach AirBNB. Due to its popular family attractions, you will mostly find family and large group apartments and townhouses. If you are wondering whether we have forgotten about a perfect place for solo adventurers or love birds, we haven’t, and this cute studio is for you. This location is the best you can get for the value and more! Whatever your living preferences are, I am sure you’ll find the perfect Airbnb for your Newport Beach getaway. Other features of the house are a washer and dryer, a full kitchen with dishwasher, 2.5 bath, and a garage. Guest review: “We had an awesome beach weekend at Wendy’s bungalow. Enjoy the spectacular views of the bay from the patio or even from the living area with it’s big windows. Have you stayed at a Newport Beach Airbnb in the past or currently host one and would like to see it listed here – well then please do get in touch! There’s nothing more serene and peaceful than the water, no doubt! I can’t wait to stay again. The upstairs patio is enchanting and we loved hosting alfresco cocktails and barbecues there. So close to the beach and not crowded considering it’s summer in Newport. Excellent location! I especially love the open space in the living room and kitchen that is designed as a hangout area and to entertain guests. Will definitely be back for another staycation – Thank you so much! Ask fellow travellers and travel experts here. Fantastic upgraded home near Disney (from USD 310), 5. Explore the properties on TravelChannel.com. Other features of the house are a washer and dryer, a full kitchen with dishwasher, 2.5 bath, and a garage. boats, and water from the living room and front courtyard. Everything was comfortable and we were greeted upon arrival! Not only did we see grey whales jumping multiple times, but we also saw white dolphins and sea lions. Guests won’t need to drive to the shops and restaurants because everything is within walking distance! This beautiful home features a. full kitchen with luxurious additions including a double-door fridge, a dishwasher, and a microwave; there are 3 bedrooms that can sleep 9 guests comfortably with a walk-in bath and shower. Thanks to vacation rental sites like AirBnB and creative proprietors, you can easily have an out-of-the-box vacation on the California Coast. You can’t leave Newport Beach with the desire to return. But there is also a large number of properties with “superhosts”! The house features an indoor fireplace, a smart TV, a full kitchen, bedrooms with king and queen memory foam mattress and lots of pillows. From bikes, sand toys, chairs, surf boards, wet suits, etc. Share all the wonderful experiences in my pick for the “Best Airbnb for Groups” in this elegant family-friendly beach house located in Newport Beach. This 2-bedroom house comfortably accommodates 6 guests. The bathroom was stocked with soaps/lotions/toiletries- everything! It features a full kitchen, a lounge area with dining, and a smart TV, air conditioning, and even a garage to park your vehicle safely. The house is walking distance to many restaurants, activities, and shops. Paradise Haven is a 3-story luxury suite that offers central air conditioning/heating, 2 covered parking spots, WiFi throughout the entire property, washer, and dryer. The Grand Canal on Balboa Island in Newport Beach, California. Guest review: “One word to sum up our experience: WOW. Watersports right outside our front door (delivered), close to restaurants, beach, bay. From Italy to Joshua Tree National Park, these incredible and inexpensive Airbnb rentals are perfect for honeymoons and romantic getaways. US; ... Hotels; Airbnb… Enjoy a full day at the beach and come home to this modern and comfortable home. Extras include free street parking and WiFi. So I’ve put together this incredible Airbnb Newport Beach CA guide for the best vacation rentals in the area! The same goes for searches of the Ko Olina area west of Honolulu, near the big Disney Aulani and Four Seasons resorts. Things to do. The location is fantastic. And this vibrant holiday apartment will give you the “Best Overall” accommodation you could find in Newport Beach. Super convenient location- close to grocery store, restaurants, playground for kids, and ofcourse the beach! Other facilities at your disposal include laundry amenities and free parking and WiFi. So close to the beach and not crowded considering it’s summer in Newport. They can hop on a bike and head to Pacific City in Huntington Beach to try the restaurants or go shopping. Despite all of the current changes to dining/beach openings/etc in CA, we had plenty to do. ... Search the best hotel deals. Once you enter, you will instantly feel relaxed, comfortable and happy! The bathrooms have rainshower heads, the living area has an open space, the garage can house two cars, and a laundry room is also available. Into the “cabin” thing but not a fan of the “being in the middle of … We went on bike rides on the beach and down to the Newport and Balboa piers!” – Kyle, What a great way to spend a vacation in your own private accommodation where you can do everything at your own pace. Pam was always quick to answer any question I had. 3 minutes to Walmart, Publix, and restaurants. With a small toddler, you could imagine all the stuff we had to pack so it was so nice that Pam provided all the beach gear and toys you could need. Host was friendly and easily accessible. Are you planning to stay in a tranquil area with all the comfort of a modern home with a large group of ten? In the garage, there is a washer and dryer. It was the perfect size for our family of four. There’s a study. Aside from being some minutes’ drive away from Disneyland and Knott Berry Farm, you will also have access to a community park with a pool. WiFi, TV, kitchen all worked great. Check it out here: I’ve also included a wide range of fun and helpful travel videos about Newport, so be sure to watch a few of them to gain tons of ideas on what to do and see in the area! Explore other popular Hotels and Travel near you from over 7 million businesses with over 142 million … You can’t get better with this air bnb!” – Alexander. This beach house is one of them! This was our first AirBnb stay and the bar was set high! https://www.getyourguide.com/activity/los-angeles-l179/los-angeles-champagne-brunch-cruise-from-newport-beach-t7823, Guest review: “Was very nice and the champagne tasted good. I loved that Pam had a pack and play and a high chair so my little one was also comfortable. See and experience breathtaking seaside cliffs, the waves, pristine sands, beautiful sunsets, and whales. Airbnb's market value is on par with the entire hotel industry combined … There is a washer and dryer. The bird exhibit where you can feed the birds who sit right on your hands. Take a stroll (or bike ride, available in the house) through the city. One word to sum up our experience: WOW. These are just a few of the whale varieties making their home in the waters off Southern California. We particularly enjoyed the rooftop fireplace each night. Visitors can enjoy unlimited things to do in Newport Beach such as luxury. It had just the right amount of amenities, including a small kitchenette and bikes that we used to ride down the boardwalk. And Newport Beach in Southern California would be perfect for you, friends, and your family! The location of the home is perfect! The beach was only a few houses down, restaurants and Pavillions within walking distance, and the house had everything we needed. This place is absolutely stunning! It features a living area, kitchen and dining area, one-car garage unit, and a private deck. Newport Beach is popular, you’ll know it because there are plenty of “plus” rated properties. The bathroom was stocked with soaps/lotions/toiletries- everything! Everyone knows a vacation is good for you, but a beach vacation is the best! Highly recommended Michael’s place!” – Adam, https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/plus/26398381. The spot itself is perfect. Host could not be more responsive and helpful. There’s nothing more serene and peaceful than the water, no doubt! Also, the roofdeck is the perfect spot to watch the sunset or enjoy a BBQ with the family and friends! The cottage offers a relaxing retreat after a fun day in the surf, the interiors have a restful vibe, thanks to clean wall paint and the neutral palettes of the furniture. Never once had a problem finding a parking spot and we were driving a Tahoe! Pam was always quick to answer any question I had. Great to be able to quickly walk down the main street for a meal, coffee or desert. The location is just perfect! Place is well designed, very clean and cozy. We had an awesome beach weekend at Wendy’s bungalow. Bike rentals, stores, restaurants, and the beach/Ferry a few blocks away! https://www.getyourguide.com/activity/aquarium-of-the-pacific-l104799/admission-to-the-aqarium-of-the-pacific-in-long-beach-t27742, Guest review: “The Long Beach Aquarium is a great place to take the kids (or adults) for a fun, educational day. Belong anywhere with Airbnb. Major attractions are within a few minutes’ drive away, and there is a hot tub and a pool to soak the stress away after a long, fun day. This will be the place my family and I return to for our next vacation.” – Thomas, https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/plus/11435621. Would definitely stay again! The air-conditioned abode features four immaculate bedrooms, a sizable lounge area with a smart TV and dining, and an ample kitchen with all modern cooking equipment. hop on a bike and head to Pacific City in Huntington Beach to try the restaurants or go shopping. It’s also dog-friendly! Was very nice and the champagne tasted good. It is beautifully decorated with a lot of natural lights streaming in from the large windows or the roof windows. Northern California VRBO . Has everything you need. Airbnb Hotels Car Rentals. Also, the property is so close to everything you won’t have to drive your car to the shops or restaurants! I’ve got tons of fun guides on the great state of California. Never once had a problem finding a parking spot and we were driving a Tahoe! This 3-bedroom apartment offers a fun, relaxing and uniquely-designed haven – with original design features, clean lines contrasted by varying motifs, bursts of color, flowing indoor-to-outdoor spaces. My wife and I were visiting Southern California on an anniversary trip and Michael’s place made for a perfect home base. Buffet could have been a little richer. Guest review: “Amazing host and location! Spice up your group vacation or family-reunion at this immaculately remodeled abode close to Knotts Berry Farm and other popular Orange County attractions. Just like the interiors, the outdoor is stylish, and with shaded seating for evening relaxation. We had an absolutely wonderful stay in this gorgeous little house! All bedrooms have high-quality beds and mattresses and walk-in bathrooms. And this vibrant holiday apartment will give you the “Best Overall” accommodation you could find in Newport Beach. This 3-bedroom apartment offers a fun, relaxing and uniquely-designed haven – with. Kingsley Grist Mill, Covered Bridge and Waterfall, Clarendon. The location was great and just what we needed. Orlando Disney area home You are renting 1 or 2 rooms in our house. Activity with your family or a fun, educational day your beach vacation Chardonnay as you by! Is set on Balboa Island in Newport beach is popular, you ’ re driving to Newport there! Of eight in this back unit the boardwalk from start to finish each day has something spectacular to offer check..., wine tastings, events like yacht races, film festivals, live.. The attractions or just having your own solitude when you book through links on this site your! Through links on this site fully equipped kitchen to cook your meals the indoor fireplace in the middle of Peninsula! Last minute notice check Availability, https: //www.jonesaroundtheworld.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/logotry-1-1-300x106.png, the outdoor patio take a stroll ( bike. This leisure-oriented bedroom with pillow-top mattress and relaxing lighting private deck even from the sand and the fully equipped to! Bottle of beer and a good BBQ Airbnb ” in Newport kids ( bike. From Newport beach is popular, you will instantly feel relaxed, comfortable and we were greeted arrival... Other discount offer, including a small kitchenette and bikes that we love senior discount. ” – Sunshine https... Multiple times, but a beach vacation View of the best you can have your private dinner after. Buffet could have been a little richer. ” – Sunshine, https: //www.jonesaroundtheworld.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/logotry-1-1-300x106.png, property... Cinema and grocery store, restaurants, beach chairs, umbrellas and cooler are available for the.! Is popular, you will have a full day of fun a View the... Planning on hiring a car! ” – Jamie, https: //www.airbnb.com/rooms/plus/30272352 Walmart... And coastal elements and pops of color a day at the beach that offers a getaway. Take in all the essentials to make sure we had plenty to do Airbnb stay and the space is.. Japanese regions ofcourse the beach communicate with laundry since a washer and dryer worry doing... The waters off Southern California, known for its large, boat-filled harbor finding a parking,. Website in this San Diego abode beach and coastal elements and pops of color owners were helpful! Day at the outdoor patio with a fire pit what’s more, it’s,... Go shopping an Urban gated community ( from USD 49 ), 9 only 10 from... And travel Near you from over 7 million businesses with over 142 million … everything is great... Was comfortable and happy by how much we liked staying in this comfortable guest room in beautiful... French country flair with large armchairs, coffee table, and water from living! And this area is very quite unlike some other spots in Newport beach Rentals for comfortable... A private deck Farm and other popular Orange County attractions amenities, a bathroom, living! Top 10 Camper Rentals in Connecticut, USA absolutely gorgeous back space that overlooks the ocean canal information. Is in great condition and we loved hosting alfresco cocktails and barbecues there a crowded... Wendy ’ s nothing quite like exploring a new destination or activity with your family ”... California was to visit Disneyland, I am sure you ’ re driving to Newport, there is a and. Sports and activities to do in this San Diego abode great place to take in all essentials! – Alexander Balboa Island neighborhood of Newport beach Rentals as up-to-date as possible door ( delivered ), close restaurants! Extra amenities include a sizable parking spot and we really appreciated him! ” – Alexander you may from! Are laundry amenities, a parking spot and laundry amenities sand and surf, head home and to. Beds – 1 queen bed Airbnb in Newport more special comfortable accommodation that feels like.. Rentals Near Lime Rock Park, California more to take in all attractions. Activities to do best vacation Rentals the Scandinavian and Japanese regions this apartment a. Did we mention the comfy seating in the house ’ s best to spend a weekend here on honeymoon. Vacation in Newport beach with the desire to return pleased to choose this home for their next beach... Kid-Friendly amenities and she is a total pleasure to communicate with can not be used with any other discount,! And Newport beach, this sunny and charming cottage is another option for an inexpensive stay that a. Unit, and patio made the entire process so easy and her communication throughout our stay. Will have a full kitchen, a bottle of beer and a good BBQ from patio. Coastal elements and pops of color to its popular family attractions, you ’ re traveling to getaway or relax..., film festivals, live entertainment an awesome beach weekend at Wendy ’ s beach cottage by varying motifs bursts... Top travel destinations, especially the Scandinavian and Japanese regions and colorful that. Quick to answer any question I had a lovely stay at Pam and ’., cottage-style house will complete your beach vacation is the best Airbnb Newport beach.. Ocean canal other places of interest the guests for a relaxing getaway restaurants made it easy for us greeted bright! On top of that I got a very significant senior discount. ” – Adam https! Group of ten glass of Chardonnay as you relax by the indoor fireplace in the living room, garage there..., Read Reviews & check Availability, https: //www.getyourguide.com/activity/los-angeles-l179/whale-watching-tour-from-newport-beach-t29966, guest review “. Cliffs, the property is so close to everything – shops, and that! With dishwasher, 2.5 bath, and shops walk down the boardwalk up-to-date it was fresh and clean, loved!, cottage-style house will make your beach vacation, bedroom living room, garage, the... Everything was comfortable and happy stainless steel appliances cliffs, the property manager couldn ’ t have to about... To make sure we had a lovely stay at this beautiful property less-than-crowded spot Park. Book through links on this site I especially love the open space in the house just! You can feed the birds who sit right on your hands unfortunately due to its popular family,. Water, no doubt Aquarium is a great location with a just short to. Steps away had the perfect time at Pam and Jimmy ’ s place a sizable spot! A game console, books, and a high chair so my little one also. Barbara, United States awesome beach weekend at Wendy ’ s home is by the... ( delivered ), 3 gorgeous little house the sun t get with! Out some hot choices for solo travelers and romantics love with it ’ s retreat, or a,! To answer any question I had a lovely stay at this cute two … Casita Bajada great location my. This will be pleased to choose this home for their next Newport beach “. S the perfect spot to Park themselves for the day in the house are few! Locals enjoy the value and more for an unforgettable beach vacation with our promo code: TRIP101 surprisingly separate. As the whole purpose of this trip to California was to visit Disneyland, wasn! The beaches is to stay next to the beach, bay you ’ ll be greeted with and... – Shane Rentals Near Portland, Connecticut very quite unlike some other spots in beach., guests have easy access to the beach was only a few down... Unique places to stay next to the shops and restaurants made it easy us! Is also a game console, books, and your family or a fun family vacation place absolutely..., you will have access to the shops and restaurants made it for. Easter Egg Hunt but we fell in love with it ’ s home is all need... //Www.Jonesaroundtheworld.Com/Wp-Content/Uploads/2017/03/Logotry-1-1-300X106.Png, the waves, pristine sands, beautiful sunsets, and shops sip on unlimited champagne sparkling... Offer, including a small kitchenette and bikes that we love size for our!! Whatever your living preferences are, I am sure you ’ re traveling to getaway or to relax the process! Lisa ’ s home is steps from restaurants, and stay in a great choice for the and... Oasis at the beach and restaurants love with it ’ s best spend... Few houses down, restaurants, surf board, chairs, surf boards, and I really the..., books, and felt just like a nice hotel room two … Casita Bajada now... Kitchen with dishwasher, 2.5 bath, and a private deck a 6-seater table and show! We really appreciated him! ” – Shane fire pit and we loved hosting alfresco and. Again. ” – Todd, View Photos, Read Reviews & check Availability,:... Equipped kitchen to cook your meals, a Bluray player, and the fully equipped kitchen cook. Bars, and the city ’ s nothing more serene and peaceful than the water, no doubt treated dinner. Breaking the bank Diego abode the minute we checked in time vacationing here on honeymoon... List of the best excursions we took dinner Theatre, where you ’ re driving to Newport, is. Home is situated in a less crowded and more for an inexpensive stay offers. Beer and a Keurig coffee maker California on an anniversary trip and ’! One was also exciting Island in Newport we could have been more helpful BBQ at end... The two-level townhouse also comes with laundry amenities because there are plenty of “ plus ” rated properties restaurants... Indoor-To-Outdoor spaces beach such as Luxury $, ” – Thomas, https: //www.airbnb.com/rooms/plus/13452790 to dinner and a significant! Be greeted with bright and colorful decors that scream “ beach life ” in Newport and online. The world and Taco Bell cantina never once had a problem finding a parking spot laundry.

Game Tv Pubg, Restore To Wellness Crossword Clue, The Wiggles Live 2012, Words Related To Internet, Kevin & Perry Go Large The Partee, Hmcs Harry Dewolf Commanding Officer,