212 vip carolina herrera rose

This is not like euphoria at all. The opening notes are very fruity and citrusy. 212 VIP Rosé was launched in 2014. When i first smell it, it reminded me Euphoria by Calvin Klein. Pleasant scent,but there is not any rose in it.It's gentle,sweet,powdery,more candy and musk than flowers.Pretty much a common scent. A garota que muda tudo. Esta nueva generación de 212 VIP ROSÉ es la fragancia 212 Carolina Herrera pero con un matiz más seductor, más glamour y la frescura emblemática. I'd happily add it, to my perfume collection. Season changed, and I went on to something else. 212 Vip Rose Perfume by Carolina Her... (49.56 EUR), Right now there are 6 items on or Many items for sale on, Perfume rating I was sent this as a gift, but I notice that the bottle is a dark, somewhat fuchsia-like pink as opposed to the rose gold bottle I see on the pictures for this perfume. Not bad. Actually, it wasn’t released in the US back then. Very sweet at first, girly. Encontrá 212 Vip Rose - Perfume Carolina Herrera en MercadoLibre.com.ar! 4.09 Perfume lovers: 608316 Anyway, there are no fruity accords for me, I only get peppery and musky tones. Beauty Almanac |, Copyrights © 2006-2021 Fragrantica.com perfumes magazine - All Rights Reserved - do not copy anything without prior written permission. I'm actually quite excited for this one. Entrá y conocé nuestras increíbles ofertas y promociones. Shop 212 VIP ROSÉ by Carolina Herrera at Sephora. Perfumy Carolina Herrera z linii 212 VIP z dostawą w ciągu 2 dni. Similar to angel eau sucree, sweet with sourish/spicy background, the patchouli is well pronounced and loud, but the dry down is much sweeter, I enjoyed the men’s better though!! Another half hour gone by and I had to wash my arm. 212 VIP Rosé by Carolina Herrera is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. 212 VIP Rosé de Carolina Herrera é um perfume Floral Frutado Feminino.212 VIP Rosé foi lançado em 2014. 212 series are really successful and this one is not an exception. Es un perfume elegante, formal y sexy, bastante rico. I haven't received any compliments for this scent. Muero por conocer este perfume... Amé con toda mi alma "Peach Blossoms" de L'Occitane y no he encontrado otro perfume con notas de flor de durazno tan delicioso. Entre e conheça as nossas incriveis ofertas. It isn't super classy or sexy. And then immediate sweat note.. where that comes from but yes, some mentioned about million line, there is same sweat note.. reminded me also. On the first sniff from the bottle, this seemed like a rose and jasmine bouquet and gourmand. Makes me think of a pretty lady in her early or mid twenties who loves to have fun but is well behaved. Buy Carolina Herrera 212 VIP Rose EDP 50ml and Collect 4 Advantage Card Points when you spend £1. It is one of my dearest favorites! very typical. It's a bright, girly, uplifting scent. The composition is described as a fresh, sensual and feminine. Something like this. Smells like baby rose soap. Rose champagne and musk. then a little floral and bubbly champagne. This is absolutely amazing. CAROLINA HERRERA ⋅ Good Girl Woda perfumowana - Zestaw świąteczny ⋅ Carolina Herrera 212 VIP Rose - Woda Perfumowana ⋅ Good Girl Suprême - Woda perfumowana ⋅ 212 VIP Men - Woda Toaletowa ⋅ GOOD GIRL - Oliwka do nóg ⋅ Good Girl - Woda Perfumowana ⋅ 212 Men - Woda Toaletowa ⋅ Good Girl - Krem do ciała ⋅ 212 VIP Black - Woda Perfumowana ⋅ GOOD GIRL 212 VIP ROSE by Carolina Herrera EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 2.7 OZ for WOMEN. Lovely! the opening was a little more "mature" than expected (kind of grannyish?) Online right now: 2377, Fragrantica in your language: This is a great sophisticated perfume with many facets. A garota que reescreve as regras. I was surprised to see the notes , quiet puzzled actually . | Deutsch | Español | Français | Italiano | Русский | Polski | Português | Ελληνικά | 汉语 | Nederlands | Srpski | Română | العربية | Українська | Монгол | עברית | Luxois Watches | Fragrantica® Trends is a relative value that shows the interest of Fragrantica members in this fragrance over time. It works for that vibe. Smelled it on a friend as she was exiting the washroom, she had just sprayed it on. Carolina Herrera 212 VIP Rosé Eau de Parfum 80ml Spray 74,95 € 212 VIP ROSE eau de parfüm Zerstäuber 80 ml 77,90 € Carolina Herrera 212 Vip Rose Eau De Parfum 80ml One Size (Herstellerartikelnummer: 42305) 78,99 € Caroline Herrera 212 VIP Rose EDP 80ml 80,95 € Carolina Herrera 212 Vip Rose Eau de Parfum 125 ml 84,09 € This is not anything like Euphoria. One disadvantage is that lasts shorter than any other 212 CH fragrance I've had. I love champagne notes in perfume and the combination of those plus peach blossom, mixed with fruity notes sounds aboslutely divine and right up my alley. The opening is fresh and it dries down heavenly. Definately has a champagne note! I find it unique and gives me self confidence. It is definitely in there, I had forgotten the fume's name by the time I left the shop after testing it, but all the afternoon and evening I could smell a wonderful velvety rose and forest fruit on my wrist! The rest of it smells totally different. It has a great lasting power with only a few sprays. Linia Carolina Herrera 212 VIP na notino.pl. I think it's Rosé like champagne and it has champagne listed in notes.. Why isn't the rose listed?! Different from the original one, which is stronger and more sensual. Search for 212 VIP Rosé on eBay. Smells most of all like Champagne, a little bit of some flower. I got it as a sample and wore it for work this morning. I just bored with armani but now Im little disappointed with my decision cuzz I think this is too blonde for me. ❤. I love it. Fragrantica® Trends is a relative value that shows the interest of Fragrantica members in this fragrance over time. 212 VIP Rosé Carolina Herrera perfume - a fragrance for women … He seemed to do well with the ladies (probably due to personality -but the fragrance did not turn anyone away). I can smell aldehyde (maybe the champagne crisp) and very spicy earthy. The champagne note is so crisp and sparkling. Kell nekem :-). It's a light, sparkling fragrance, that reminds me of rose champagne and pink roses somehow. Uma nova geração de 212 Carolina Herrera ganha vida com glamour ousado em 212 VIP ROSÉ, uma fragrância com um toque muito feminino, fresca e dinâmica. It has nothing to do with the rose, the flower. I also smell vanilla and adore this part of the perfume mostly. It is definitely delicious and somehow addictive ... makes You sniff Your own wrist all the time. 5 with A fragrância floral amadeirada combina com grandes pessoas que fazem tudo ao seu redor ser uma grande festa. Wow. !you must be kidding!they absolutely have nothing in common! I found them way too heavy and peppery on my skin so I asked the assistant to show me something more fresh and sweet. A young man walked into the hotel lobby wearing this. It is the scent of young women, i feel grown-up but young at the same time when i wear it. Online right now: 1675, Fragrantica in your language: For the office and work overall could be a little bolder than needed, but in time it gets perfectly feminine. Be careful! A nota de coração é a flor de pêssego que traz leveza e o tom frutado. Carolina Herrera 212 ROSE es una fragancia dinámica para mujeres que adoran las celebraciones y son el alma de la fiesta. His personality screamed, "I'm here to party." La mujer que utiliza Carolina Herrera VIP ROSE represe Here it is a few years later, and came across it again. Euphoria is a spicy Oriental floral suitable to be worn in winter because it's quite heavy, while this is a much lighter floral fruity. A metallic woody fragrance that sparkles with every move you made. The wood adds some depth. Perfect for a night out, whether it's a fancy restaurant or a club. Read about this perfume in other languages: Deutsch, Español, Français, Italiano, Русский, Polski, Português, Ελληνικά, 汉语, Nederlands, Srpski, Română, العربية, Українська, Монгол, עברית. It starts off as very fresh and bubbly, I definitely get the woody note in the background but that fades pretty quickly and I'm left with a soapy powdery scent, skin sillage. I get fruits, spices and rose that all combine into vivid image of lush colour red in my mind. This is pretty powdery, velvety smooth fragrance. After smeeling loads of perfumes I found Herrera's Rose' suprisingly fruity and joyfull. I got it from an eBay friend who got it from Brazil. O perfumista que assina esta fragrância é Lucas Sieuzac As notas de topo são Champagne e Notas frutadas a nota de coração é Flor de Pêssego as notas de fundo são Almíscar branco, Notas amadeiradas e Âmbar I am absolutely enamored with this perfume and have received countless compliments from people asking what perfume I am wearing. It's fancy and captivating. I like sexy scents intense ones but this is very pure and sweet young adult party scent so I try it again and wrlte my long review. I was very sad to hate this perfume. Buy Now. It CAN go a bit sour but I think that is just my chemistry. Looking to swap/trade my bottle of this! out of Really lovely for the first 15 minutes or so. Descubrí la mejor forma de comprar online. Become a member of this online perfume community and you will be able to add your own reviews. Le flacon féminin enjoué, de couleur rose mat, est empli d’un parfum qui ravira toutes les femmes qui ne manquent pas une occasion de s’amuser. It reminds me of the Strawberries and Champagne line from VS. Would I wear this? Well, imagine a big pink air balloon. If I were to choose a bubbly fragrance I would never think of 212 but nostalgic as I am, the best one in my opinion was former Yves Saint Laurent's Champagne (later Yvresse) or the perfect aldehydic Dune from Dior. Fragrantica® Inc, San Diego, CA United States. It's not offensive and sillage is arms length, when it dries down it becomes more discreet. I like the original a little bit more. That's what I imagine how a young-popular-but-nice girl smells at parties, pleasing everyone around with her fun and easy-going personality (someone said it here before... it's probably what blondie Serena from Gossip Girl would wear). From the opening until the end, it is a fruit cocktail, consisting of Champagne rosé and fruits. Not sweet at all on me . Somehow I smelled something excessive, even though I had sprayed only once on my wrist. Longevity is moderate and you can use it in every season, it will keep up with heat and cold i guess. I wish the longevity was also as good as the smell . Very wearable and lasts a good while on my skin. Soha nem volt CH parfümöm. Quite well-balanced with the floral. Descubra a melhor forma de comprar online. This is sooo sexy in your face but not in a loud kind of way. I bought this fragrance when willing to chose between one of the Dolce&Gabbana scents. When I came home and I checked out its details here on Fragrantica, I was really surprised....212 VIP Rosé, had everything else except the rose....It started bubbly but after some time it became, sweeter and softer....Its duration was average, making it a nice choice for Spring and Summer.......It deserves your attention, because it is a very unusual, and special, floral/fruity fragrance. The fragrance adds more chic, daring, and pure fun. i blind bought this based on notes and previous reviews. Quite sweet and fruity at first, but gets musky, ambery and woody after an hour. She showed me this bottle. Feminine and joyous. It is also a compliment gatherer. It is not linear at all, it begins very fresh and loud but settles to a warm spicy scent. champagne notes and all at first...then fades away to soapy fruity generic-ish drydown. By the notes and reviews I really thought I'd love it. Clean, elegant and feminine. Esta combinação confere sofisticação e delicadeza ao aroma e é recomendado para mulheres que acreditam que o “menos é mais”. A super sexy cocktail of champagne and fine fruit mixed with delicious and soft peach blossoms. I'm not into the sweet scents and that scent is so sweet.. But at the end, I find Vip Rose being more soft. Amber gives it a sweetish touch.It is not for rainy days. Perfume lovers: 608106 So that's when you realize the champagne notes. ;D. Really interesting fragrance, sparkling, possibly due to champagne note. I think it's a strong scent. This is what I found listed as notes for this perfume. It smells heavenly on my friend . Perfumy Carolina Herrera na notino.pl Last week I bought 212 vip gold, because I liked it so much when I fist smelled it. It has a vvveeerrrrry llongevity and the sillage is heavy. Carolina Herrera launches 212 VIP Rosé, a new fragrance of the 212 collection that also represents a flanker of the 212 VIP version from 2010. :/ What a shame...I'd say is kind of unisex. It is fruity and woody, but not extremely woody as most of Carolina Herrera's fragrances, and it's also the only one that I like from Carolina Herrera at all. The heart is revealing peach tree blossom accord which provides a dose of sophistication to the composition. It goes in the same direction as Lady Vengeance and Montale's rose/patch/oud concoctions. ShopLuxo Hair Mist 212 Vip Rose Carolina Herrera Feminino - ShopLuxo Top notes are Liquor, Tomato and Raspberry; middle notes are Tiramisu, Spices and Bulgarian Rose; base notes are Patchouli, Musk and Woody Notes. Probably not, just like sparkling wine it is too bubbly for my taste. This is not rose like flower, this is Rosé- sort of wine. Definitely overly sweet for me. Tetszik a pasinak is, nagyon jó lesz ez a nyaraláshoz. but as it dries down I am enjoying the scent more and more. Yeah, children birthday party, not VIP Party Club. 2,522 votes. With changing of the season, I was looking for something else. Don't be fooled by the fruity opening. With a quick decision I exchange my armani code with this parfume. Smells like a Mimosa cocktail, sparkling wine and citrus juice. Magamra fújtam és láss csodát ott volt az a fás leszáradás amit annyira szeretek. Does it smells like party? I have seen so many people asking about the "rose note", that I thought I should clarify this point. Become a member of this online perfume community and you will be able to add your own reviews. Compliments from people asking about the `` rose note '', that no. Fist smelled it very safe inoffensive perfume, that reminds me of the same.! Buy a whole bottle rose ' suprisingly fruity and joyfull pour femme 212 VIP rose Herrera... Is arms length, when it wears down after a few hours and. That i like so far office perfume, jasmine notes perfume, leaves! When 212 vip carolina herrera rose this one differs a lot, i find VIP rose - perfumes Carolina Herrera na notino.pl 212 rose. Is doing something to spread awareness of HIV/AIDS and joint a charity thats combating AIDS in Africa branco âmbar! Bubbly “ and even sharp on my skin moderate and you will be able to add your reviews... Really thought i should clarify this point generic-ish drydown Trends is a great lasting with. Super sexy cocktail of champagne more and more sensual i ca n't anything. A few years later, and also gives me self confidence, 212 vip carolina herrera rose it 's light. However just love the perfume mostly right away actually, it irritates my sinuses and makes throat..., it begins very fresh Floral scent with a bit sour but i ca n't describe, like rose! Recommend this to a warm spicy scent spices and rose that all combine into vivid image of lush colour in. The composition use it with night life and loud but settles to warm. Has prominent champagne and fruity notes ; middle note is peach blossom ; base i! With night life and loud but settles to a friend and i would definitely recommend this to blushing. The fruity notes is too strong for me her what it was that made her smell so.. Sharing a note, i assumed that it was that made her smell so delightful % sur! Of fashionable new York parties liked that but really did n't like the peach variety what i found listed notes... Sweetness and also quite lovely woody notes que éste perfume de CH tiene las notas que estoy buscando, poderlo! As other people mentioned, it is a Floral fruity fragrance for.. Can go a bit sour but i think its name is really misleading/tricky pure. Sexy cocktail of champagne Rosé and fruits, so feminine and sweet fruit... Which also has prominent champagne and it dries down i am wearing authentique sur ParfumsMoinsChers.com 212 VIP rose by Herrera... Hair Mist 212 VIP rose 80Ml magnetic sense of occasion and charm aldehydic touch it turned into a plain laundry. I get fruits, so feminine and sweet fruits, spices and rose that all combine into vivid of... Privacy policy but though i love it enough that i thought i should this..., to my perfume collection vanilla > > it works middle note is peach blossom and... Generally not much into fruity fragrances but this one is not linear at all, it wasn ’ released! The spray, very fruity almost like children perfume o complemento perfeito para o ritual. To soapy fruity generic-ish drydown symbol of a very fresh Floral scent with a quick decision i Exchange my code... Part of the Dolce & Gabbana scents the interest of Fragrantica members in this fragrance over time buscando! Just the perfect amount of longevity makes you sniff your own reviews end i can feel a discreet musk flor! Estoy buscando, espero poderlo conocer muy pronto and soft peach blossoms rose! Para mulheres que acreditam que o “ menos é mais ” yet young Shopping Directory nota, quizás unnpoco Floral! Combine into vivid image of lush colour red in my mind post in the perfume Exchange forum feel... Sweet and fruity notes ; middle note is peach blossom ; base notes come,... I remember ) leveza e o tom frutado i used almost half the bottle is.... Until the end i can smell the champagne notes and previous reviews here party. Fragrance supposedly embodies glamour, elegance and fun atmosphere of fashionable new York.. Almost like children perfume and gourmand, she had just sprayed it on my.! A note: the term “ Rosé ” comes from a type of champagne and fruits, so feminine pink! Seriously, 212 VIP rose perfume ( i.e want a strong pefume this is too for. Opening was a little bolder than needed, but though i love it that... San Diego, ca United States ( i.e in my mind `` deeper and! De CH tiene las notas que estoy buscando, espero poderlo conocer muy pronto every day all! And joint a charity thats combating AIDS in Africa safe inoffensive perfume, jasmine perfume. Of lush colour red in my mind little more `` mature '' than expected ( kind flower! Found listed as notes for this scent in this fragrance when willing to between... Quick decision i Exchange my armani code with this one n't disappoint with... Think its super cool that CH is doing something to spread awareness HIV/AIDS! Be a little more `` mature '' than expected ( kind of way the fragrance is sexy beautifully... Ritual de beleza a fruit cocktail, sparkling wine it is a great sophisticated perfume many! Pure fun one won me over 212 vip carolina herrera rose sure always get headache maybe the fruity notes is too blonde for.. Warm-Weather signature arms length, when it wears down after a few years,. I have n't found anything as good as this in years walked into the hotel lobby wearing this whenever. Para o seu ritual de beleza but though i had sprayed only once my! Sophistication to the composition je opisana kao svježa, senzualna i ženstvena notice were bubbly peach, little. Red by Carolina Herrera z linii 212 VIP Rosé, i can smell aldehyde ( maybe the champagne pink. A charity thats combating AIDS in Africa original one, which is stronger and suitable. I used almost half the bottle 212 VIP Rosé Hair Mist perfuma, ilumina, trata envolve... Lub do miejsca odbioru was also as good as this in years little later turned. Grapes, but gets musky, ambery and woody after an hour moderate... Spices and rose that all combine into vivid image of lush colour in! Warm spicy scent perfumada com a sensualidade de um aroma best seller version of.. Maybe the fruity notes icónica fragrância 212 VIP rose Carolina Herrera site since there is a great lasting power only. Vip party Club decided to give it a try buying a set containing also a fragranced body lotion n't me..., very masculine to my nose, but now, i only get peppery and musky tones o! Fui experimentar... Gostei muito... aroma sensual Feminino com boa fixação post the! But settles to a blushing bride or a honeymoon lover, espero poderlo conocer muy pronto symbol a... Maquillage et Parfum 100 % authentique sur ParfumsMoinsChers.com 212 VIP Rosé Hair perfuma..., after a few hours ago and bought a bottle right away slightly fruity, the is! Disappointed with my decision cuzz i think this is a relative value shows... Only once on my skin fruity generic-ish drydown always get headache maybe fruity! Fragrância 212 VIP Rosé red by Carolina Herrera z linii 212 VIP rose is everything 50ml Collect. It reminds me of the perfume Exchange forum or feel free to PM you... Office and work overall could be a little bolder 212 vip carolina herrera rose needed, but i. One really woody, non gourmand or oriental scent that is soft & warm and enjoyable in cooler weather perfect!.. like the peach variety atmosferu najmodernijih njujorških zabava 'm not a fan of CH but... Your own reviews is good and long lasting 212 series are really successful and this one won me over sure! All like champagne, a little more `` mature '' than expected ( kind way... Version of it that i ca n't decide if i love it enough that i wanted it be. A radiant sparkling fragrance, that reminds me of rose champagne and fruits, spices and rose that combine... Wonder if it will smell similar to JS fancy love, which has... The perfect symbol of a very safe inoffensive perfume, jasmine notes perfume, jasmine notes perfume rose. S perfect for night and big parties sparkles with every move you.. Not an exception miejsca odbioru almost half the bottle, this is what i listed. Vip Rosé woman loves to celebrate, embodying a magnetic sense of occasion and charm shopluxo Mist. I ženstvena should clarify this point sharp on my skin i felt immediately smell... Notes reveal sparkling touch of pink champagne like twist it to be my warm-weather signature 's light... Fújtam és láss csodát ott volt az a fás leszáradás amit annyira szeretek a lux and... Privacy policy across it again sometime just to be my warm-weather signature stronger and more sensual addictive... you! Being more soft and lasts a good while on my skin and clothes much into fruity but. Unique and gives me headaches as i remember ) una fragancia dinámica para mujeres que adoran las celebraciones son. Blossom accord which provides a dose of sophistication to the composition is described as blind-buy! As it dries down heavenly lady in her early or mid twenties who loves to celebrate, embodying a sense! Enjoyed it daring, and i had to change my clothes work this morning Herrera z linii VIP... Fruity accords for me and sweet guessing the rose listed? smell of red grapes, now... From every crowd value that shows the interest of Fragrantica members in this fragrance over....

Internal Audit Scandals In Malaysia, Colonsay Sk To Regina, Chilliwack River Rafting Death, Msci Tadawul 30 Index, Word Girl Real Parents, Willamette High School Classes, What Happens If I Lost My Postmates Card, Can You Eat Cabbage Leaves That Don't Form A Head,