The workshop will be fully interdisciplinary and will bring together researchers from a broad range of disciplines such as physics, mathematics, biology, epidemiology, human and veterinary medicine, computer science, information technologies and social sciences. Particular attention will be devoted to the following topics:
- Mobility-driven spatial spreading
- Implications of contact patterns and agents heterogeneity for transmission
- Temporally evolving networks and dynamics of disease contagion
- Interdependent and multi-strain disease contagion processes
- Multi-layer structure in the contagion phenomenon or in the spreading substrate
Abstracts are submitted via the EasyChair website:
Submissions are required to be at most one page long including the following information: title of the talk, author(s), affiliation(s), e-mail address(es), abstract (text only). Papers are not accepted.
Submissions will be evaluated and selected by the Program Committee members,
based on the adherence with the theme of the satellite, originality and scientific
Once the selection process is complete, the authors of the accepted abstracts will be
notified by e-mail. All meeting participants have to register for ECCS ’14 here.